Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

For Selven Empty
PostSubject: For Selven   For Selven I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:15 pm

It's been a long time since we've seen you Selvy, and I know we all hope all is going well.

While we've moved mostly to the new web forums, something is missing without our Selven to help keep the place classy, and hope we see you soon or when the game launches, cause it's not the RiG without our Motherator!

Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

For Selven Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Selven   For Selven I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:46 am

Yup, Selv...we miss ya...then again. my dumb azz (<--Selven profanity filter activated) just got o the point where I was'nt running around like a chicken with my noggin' cut off IRL too. So, I know where you are.

Hope all is well up there in dem' fjords! lol

For Selven
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: General Discussion - Talk about anything SW:TOR-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com