AuthorMessage
Abslom-dak

Abslom-dak

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Cairo Jones
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Knights of the Red Tower

Is this the end of RIG? Empty
PostSubject: Is this the end of RIG?   Is this the end of RIG? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:13 pm

Is this the end of RIG?
TOR comes out in about 6 weeks and I thought this website would be buzzing with excited gamers.
Instead it feels like nobody is bothered.
Are all those people who slagged us off correct? Are we finished before we've even begun? Is respect in gaming just a joke?

If no one is bothered about gaming together within a RIG guild, I would ask anybody who's listening out there if I can join their guild.

I started my own guild but it looks like I won't have enough members to begin the game with it. So I am looking for a guild to join, and I thought this would be the best place to look for such a guild.
I don't want to play with a bunch of idiots so I would welcome an invite from some like-minded people.

Or you would be welcome to join my guild - The Knights of the Red Tower - I need 3 other members who have pre-ordered TOR to join in order to activate my guild at the launch date. Disruptive or selfish players are not welcome, but anybody who wants to cooperate to try to obtain everything in the game for each other are more than welcome.

I know you are out there. So lets join together in a decent guild and have some fun.

Still with Respect - Dak
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

Is this the end of RIG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this the end of RIG?   Is this the end of RIG? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:13 am

Ab,

Hey bro, we are on our brand new spiffy RiG site...Register at "Respect in Gaming.com" bro. Were all over there! Respect is still alive and well!

See you there!

Is this the end of RIG?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: General Discussion - Talk about anything SW:TOR-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Free forums hosting | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com