AuthorMessage
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

Respectingaming domain expired [update] Empty
PostSubject: Respectingaming domain expired [update]   Respectingaming domain expired [update] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:14 am

What the title said, me and Ald are trying to get it back.

Not at easy as its sound because the person who reserved it doesn't hang around RIG anymore.

Update:

A) We got the domain back *YEAH*
B) For now using the domain will bring you to this forum (we still have to setup the website).

Last edited by azarhal on Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quince

Quince

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Qint B'san
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: Respectingaming domain expired [update]   Respectingaming domain expired [update] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:38 am

Wow, been awhile since I posted here. Who registered the other site, Ty-Odi? While we aren't as active as we use to be, I like to believe that we still have a presence. I hope you succeed in claiming the other url.
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Respectingaming domain expired [update]   Respectingaming domain expired [update] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:42 am

It wasn't Ty-odi. It was Arzon and we were very lucky last night. I got the "domain expired", but I was able to reach Ald who was still able to reach the website and send a "mass mail".

Yeah for slow domain registration servers!

PostSubject: Respectingaming domain expired   Respectingaming domain expired [update] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:57 pm

Hope you all get things straight.

Take care.
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Respectingaming domain expired [update]   Respectingaming domain expired [update] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:26 pm

Yea, been a long time since we've seen this old board. I miss some of the people that used to come here as well, hope Selven and others are doing ok Smile

I figured as much when I saw the site go down, I knew Arzon created it and figured it was only a matter of time. A little bit of waiting won't hurt Smile

Besides....my post count is higher here!

Mwuahahaha

lol!

(We have so much better smillies here.)
Back to top Go down
casi

PostSubject: Respectingaming domain expired   Respectingaming domain expired [update] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:29 am

Kai,

That is a selfish reason Respectingaming domain expired [update] 551296

Take care.

Respectingaming domain expired [update] 938653
Back to top Go down
scarlet

PostSubject: Respectingaming domain expired   Respectingaming domain expired [update] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 4:10 pm

Now, now Casi behave. Respectingaming domain expired [update] 436225
Back to top Go down
Quince

Quince

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Respectingaming domain expired [update]   Respectingaming domain expired [update] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:29 pm

I found it interesting to look at the profile section of my account on this board. This was used pre-SWTOR release. While I did change the signature block, I left the rest intact. I did use B'san as my legacy name, but Qint became my bounty hunter toon and my Imperial Agent changed sexes (i.e., became female) and was named Qsindra. The IA was my main though. Even the use of Renton from Eureka 7 as my avatar is something I haven't done for a couple of years. It's like opening a small window to the past and peeking through it. Kind of neat.

Respectingaming domain expired [update] 351661
Back to top Go down
Vhayl Una

Vhayl Una

PostSubject: Re: Respectingaming domain expired [update]   Respectingaming domain expired [update] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:25 am

Blast from the past!
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Respectingaming domain expired [update]   Respectingaming domain expired [update] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:10 am

Update:

B) For now using the domain will bring you to this forum (we still have to setup the website).

Quince

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Respectingaming domain expired [update]   Respectingaming domain expired [update] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:27 pm

azarhal wrote:
Update:

Great job! That was fast indeed. Respectingaming domain expired [update] 368635
Back to top Go down
grome2

PostSubject: Re: Respectingaming domain expired [update]   Respectingaming domain expired [update] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:40 am

Well, I figured this was bound to happen sooner or later.

I actually forgot my password here... Respectingaming domain expired [update] 756107

Thanks for all the hard work az! and thank you too Ald!
Back to top Go down
Aldemarran

Aldemarran

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Agent Redacted
Guild: Redacted

PostSubject: Re: Respectingaming domain expired [update]   Respectingaming domain expired [update] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:51 am

grome2 wrote:
...Thanks for all the hard work az! and thank you too Ald!

Yeah, cracking the whip is exhausting. Respectingaming domain expired [update] 882604 At least she's doing all the real work! Respectingaming domain expired [update] 943499

azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Respectingaming domain expired [update]   Respectingaming domain expired [update] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:02 pm

Respectingaming domain expired [update] 45250

azarhal

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Respectingaming domain expired [update]   Respectingaming domain expired [update] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:31 pm

grome2 wrote:
Well, I figured this was bound to happen sooner or later.

I actually forgot my password here... Respectingaming domain expired [update] 756107

Thanks for all the hard work az! and thank you too Ald!

Grome do you want a new password? I can make you one, I just need something it to you (you can pm me here).

Darka

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Modos
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Force Academy

PostSubject: Re: Respectingaming domain expired [update]   Respectingaming domain expired [update] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 2:20 am

Still going, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Respectingaming domain expired [update]   Respectingaming domain expired [update] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:44 pm

Hello Darka!

Just an heads-up. There might be some intereferences using the http://www.respectingaming.com/ address while we try to bring back the website (well the real one).

Thank you for behind patients.

verran2001

PostSubject: hi all   Respectingaming domain expired [update] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:39 pm

hey gang!

Sorry for the delay, but the website didn't like my e-mail address or something and I had to end up registering with a slightly different username to get in.

I hope all are doing well. I have been away from mmos for a little while so kind of out of the loop. Crafted some killer castles in minecraft though... Smile

Verran
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Respectingaming domain expired [update]   Respectingaming domain expired [update] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:49 pm

hullo verran! Smile hope you're doing well

When You Argue With Idiots
They Drag You Down To Their Level
And Beat You With Experience
Back to top Go down
verran2001

verran2001

PostSubject: Re: Respectingaming domain expired [update]   Respectingaming domain expired [update] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:52 pm

Can't complain. I kind of fell out of the mmo scene for a bit, but it gave me time to build a bunch of random stuff in minecraft. lol

I am looking forward to the release of Neverwinter though, but other than that I am keeping it simple and just trying to relax...
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Respectingaming domain expired [update]   Respectingaming domain expired [update] I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:56 pm

Yeah Verran, so you succeeded in creating an account. Smile

The wait might not be long anymore (hopefully).

PostSubject: Re: Respectingaming domain expired [update]   Respectingaming domain expired [update] I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:11 pm

Happy Star Wars Day (May 4)

Respectingaming domain expired [update] Happy_star_wars_day__by_dalilithiel-d4ylbqz
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Respectingaming domain expired [update]   Respectingaming domain expired [update] I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:16 am

oooooh

May the Fourth be with you!

PostSubject: Re: Respectingaming domain expired [update]   Respectingaming domain expired [update] I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:00 pm

Happy Star Wars Day.

Respectingaming domain expired [update] Star+Wars+poster
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Respectingaming domain expired [update]   Respectingaming domain expired [update] I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:53 pm

UPDATE: the "http://www.respectingaming.com/" should bring you back to the "original" website momentarily (DNS have to udpates).

PostSubject: Re: Respectingaming domain expired [update]   Respectingaming domain expired [update] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Respectingaming domain expired [update]
Page 1 of 1