The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crazy looking back!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Modos
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Force Academy

Crazy looking back! Empty
PostSubject: Crazy looking back!   Crazy looking back! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 2:23 am

Kind of crazy looking back at this, only a few years ago that excitement for the game was fever pitch and on the lips of everyone
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

Crazy looking back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy looking back!   Crazy looking back! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:52 pm

Wow yeah, it really is, it's what prompted RiG in the first place... now we're kind of lacking a driving force, an MMO to bind them and unite them all, or something like that Razz But I am not playing as frequently anymore anyways. It's just kind of cool to lurk here though Wink
Back to top Go down

Crazy looking back!
Page 1 of 1