The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is the RIG way still being applied by you?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Modos
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Force Academy

Is the RIG way still being applied by you? Empty
PostSubject: Is the RIG way still being applied by you?   Is the RIG way still being applied by you? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:18 am

In TOR I honestly do find the game lacking in the community aspect, i do not feel it encourages or enhances the social setting of the game.
So looking back, I have to ask, are you still standing for what RIG is?

For the game you are playing what are you doing?
Is the game encouraging or pushing back of social actions?
Back to top Go down
Vhayl Una

Vhayl Una

PostSubject: Re: Is the RIG way still being applied by you?   Is the RIG way still being applied by you? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:03 pm

I'm playing GTA4 at the moment so all I'm doing is shooting people and running over hookers so....yeah not so much with that.
Back to top Go down
scarlet'

PostSubject: Re: Is the RIG way still being applied by you?   Is the RIG way still being applied by you? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:24 pm

Still playing Tor and with my wonderful guild we are still very close and work to help one another so yes. We have also started an empire guild which Kordel and Casi run and the guild name was basically taken from one of our forum roleplays. Is the RIG way still being applied by you? 756107

I will take this time to say something about two very special members.. Kordel and Casi have been the best officers we could have. They are very helpful and I am not sure what the guild would have done without this awesome couple. We love them. Is the RIG way still being applied by you? 351661
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the RIG way still being applied by you?   Is the RIG way still being applied by you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is the RIG way still being applied by you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Expat-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com