The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boy, am I in the wrong line of work!!!...

Go down 
+3
Sylrah
azarhal
Schwendo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

Boy, am I in the wrong line of work!!!... Empty
PostSubject: Boy, am I in the wrong line of work!!!...   Boy, am I in the wrong line of work!!!... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:20 am

I heard of full-template Jedi toons going for $1500 in real money back in 2004 on SWG, but, this is ridiculous!!!

http://www.sourcewire.com/releases/rel_display.php?relid=60684

Comments/ Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Boy, am I in the wrong line of work!!!...   Boy, am I in the wrong line of work!!!... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:40 pm

That game is crazy and work on legal "holes"...

A guy put forth $40k+ of real world money to buy an egg. Nobody know what is in the egg or when it's going to hatch. There is a space station that apparently make a lots of money in profit every month. etc. It's apparently really grindy and you need to put real money into it. The company cash on each transactions.

Always looked like a game for rich people who didn't have anything else to do or idiots who don't care about losing money.

Back to top Go down
Sylrah

Sylrah

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Boy, am I in the wrong line of work!!!...   Boy, am I in the wrong line of work!!!... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:04 pm

If I want to play with money I'll try the stockmarket, which is also a pile of crap with anyone being allowed to join in (oh no, it's dropping a few points, sell sell sell... so it drops even faster... and then we get someone shouting economic crisis, which is exacly why one happens). It's all mental games to try and make money, just bleeding the guys that don't know any better, predict how people are going to react and play in on that.

Dumbasses.

The only ones who know they are going to make money (but not nessisarily a profit) are the ones who set it all up, the rest are just sheep.

Micro-transactions while not so extreme come down to the same thing, at least the "buying in-game items" kind.
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: Re: Boy, am I in the wrong line of work!!!...   Boy, am I in the wrong line of work!!!... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:15 pm

Ummmm.......Is this a game for the 'More money than sense' people?

Hmmmmm, I am sure we could come up with something like this?.....lol
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: Boy, am I in the wrong line of work!!!...   Boy, am I in the wrong line of work!!!... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:41 am

Yeah... I tried playing that for like one night...being able to make money or not, the game totally blew a$$. Slow and boring as all hell. I would think that people who had a lot of money could find much better things to do with it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Boy, am I in the wrong line of work!!!...   Boy, am I in the wrong line of work!!!... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:02 pm

COOOOOLLLDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

Boy, am I in the wrong line of work!!!... 44873 <Always....two Crazies there are....a masta.....and a "baiter"...
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Boy, am I in the wrong line of work!!!...   Boy, am I in the wrong line of work!!!... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:39 pm

Coldhart wrote:
I would think that people who had a lot of money could find much better things to do with it.

Like, give it to me.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Boy, am I in the wrong line of work!!!...   Boy, am I in the wrong line of work!!!... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:55 pm

or just give me the darned asteroid...so I can sell it for a cool million (in Euros!)
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Boy, am I in the wrong line of work!!!...   Boy, am I in the wrong line of work!!!... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:36 pm

You know, I'm working on my second million.

Gave up on the first.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Boy, am I in the wrong line of work!!!...   Boy, am I in the wrong line of work!!!... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:40 pm

hehe...darnit!
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: Boy, am I in the wrong line of work!!!...   Boy, am I in the wrong line of work!!!... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:46 pm

Schwendo wrote:
COOOOOLLLDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

Boy, am I in the wrong line of work!!!... 44873 <Always....two Crazies there are....a masta.....and a "baiter"...

Damn baby...Dat's just nasty...little, green, wrinkled up men doin that >.<

Last edited by Coldhart on Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Boy, am I in the wrong line of work!!!...   Boy, am I in the wrong line of work!!!... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:54 pm

Kai-Sun wrote:
You know, I'm working on my second million.

Gave up on the first.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boy, am I in the wrong line of work!!!...   Boy, am I in the wrong line of work!!!... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boy, am I in the wrong line of work!!!...
Page 1 of 1