AuthorMessage
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

POST YOUR NEW TOR AVATAR BIO's HERE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR NEW TOR AVATAR BIO's HERE!   POST YOUR NEW TOR AVATAR BIO's HERE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:58 am

I'm a dj..hehe..I listen to everything Smile.

archifikos

archifikos

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR NEW TOR AVATAR BIO's HERE!   POST YOUR NEW TOR AVATAR BIO's HERE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:46 pm

Schwendo wrote:
I'm a dj..hehe..I listen to everything Smile.

Not to mention a historian! POST YOUR NEW TOR AVATAR BIO's HERE! - Page 2 780832
Back to top Go down
AndrianMendel

AndrianMendel

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Andrian Mendel
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Hand of the Republic

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR NEW TOR AVATAR BIO's HERE!   POST YOUR NEW TOR AVATAR BIO's HERE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:34 am

My name is Andrian Mendel, from the planet Coruscant. My mother and father were both Jedi Masters, who's forbidden love and resulting consequences had them exiled from the Jedi ranks. After much debate, The Council saw no harm in adopting me as their own, as I was obviously Force sensitive.

After training as a youngling, I was given the name 'Leo-le Tzar' upon receiving my first Master; Master Ari. After a long campaign of aiding refugees and peace missions, Master Ari succumbed to his old age and passed away, but not before teaching me a great deal about not only The Force, but life as well.

During a short stint with my second Master; Master Dixon, he was called away for a combat mission that The Council deemed I was unprepared for due to my lack of combat training. Master Dixon was slain during his mission and I persuaded The Council to let me teach myself saber combat with no Master. After long hours of meditation and unwavering fortitude, I created a hybrid Makashi, Ataru, and Niman. Upon creating this style, I pleaded with The Council to study Sith holocrons under strict supervision.

During this time, I learned the true balance of The Force and was able to understand the essence of was The Dark Side is. Upon learning this information, I dropped my Jedi name and took up my given name. The Council asked me to study the holocrons more, but I refused, as I had already been somewhat tainted and tempted by The Dark Side.

In their wisdom, The Council decided it was time for me to create my own blade and see to it that I was sent on diplomatic missions. After seeing much strife in the galaxy and feeling the weight of it all on my shoulders, I asked The Council for a leave of absence to reconnect with my parents. They agreed and after some time, I found out that they had been killed by Sith who had mistook them for Jedi. After wandering the galaxy, practicing vigilantism, I have found myself here.

I look forward to meeting you all and hope that in the future you will consider me one of your own. Feel free to PM me if you have any further questions.

And, may The Force be with you; always.

OOC: I hope you enjoyed reading!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/lamcraig
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Looking for

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR NEW TOR AVATAR BIO's HERE!   POST YOUR NEW TOR AVATAR BIO's HERE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:34 pm

I guess it's been playing Pazaak that has got me thinking about my first alt who will be a smuggler. I would be quite tempted to run some Pazaak Tournaments in game to fund his missions.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bragi Jian is a smooth-talking happy-go-lucky leaf on the wind. To him everything is a joke and the more serious you are the more laughter he will have at your exspense. He is also a lothario who will try to bed females from almost any species. He isn't even above toying with the affections of some males if it suits his goals.

But even as fond as he is of wine, women, and song. There is more than meets the eye to this scion of a wealthy Balmorra family. He is no staunch defender of the Republic. Corruption and oppression are corruption and oppression whether perpetrated by the Empire or the Republic. That being said, Bragi, has no illusions about whether life would be better under the Empire, and in this day and age true independence is self-delusion.

When not in a cantina, Bragi is usually running life saving supplies to one of the war-torn worlds in the galaxy. He requisitions these supplies and/or the funding to acquire supplies from those of means; willingly or unwillingly, from those in the Republic, the Empire, or those who consider themselves independent.

Sure the diplomats may be right that establishing a lasting peace would be the most beneficial, but Bragi isn't willing to let countless millions die while the politicians dither. He will do what he can to save the lves and ease the suffering of oppresed people. Bragi enjoys the ability to do what's right for oppresed people without having to go through the bureaucracy of any senate or council and without having to consult some unseen force for approval.
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR NEW TOR AVATAR BIO's HERE!   POST YOUR NEW TOR AVATAR BIO's HERE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:21 pm

Well as you know I have begun writing an in depth Bio for Ty-Odi but here is a short summary of who he is, and what you can expect from him in SW:TOR!

Ty-Odi has long been aligned with the Sith Empire, since he was as a small boy he had been trained in the dark arts of the Sith, and more over, the even darker arts of the Inquisitoriam, adept at inflicting pain and suffering to such a degree that even his own kind tended to shun and stay away from him, it bellies an individual who in his own mind at least, understands the difference between right and wrong, his mentor and master was a good and decent man, and much of his personality had rubbed off on him especially in the early years, though as much again had been lost as the dark side had corrupted him more and more with each passing year, Ty-Odi’s own special means of extracting information was a powerful tool, but it also left him scarred and its affects were slowly leading him down a path of madness, and down a path where he was no longer himself.

To understand him, you would first need to understand the power in which he excels, Ty-Odi has an ability which few Sith have ever possessed, a unique and disturbing ability to enter a victims mind and go deep to the source of their worst fears, their greatest moments of suffering, and whilst under his control he could subject them to endless hours of horror, no matter how strong the mind or will of the person being interrogated they all broke eventually, those who had experienced war, had seen friends or loved ones die, which was an ever increasing number since the War, were the easiest, those terrifying moments could be replayed over and over in their minds until they would tell him what he needed to know, and for those who did not possess such horrors, he could call upon those of a previous victim and so powerfully that the victim was left feeling from then on and for ever more as if those memories where indeed their own, even if none of the circumstances or people within them had any barring on their own individual lives, many had been driven to the pits of insanity as result.

For Ty-Odi however this was a double edged sword, his ability was so useful that he was called upon to use it use it often, especially if the person was of any importance or held information deemed to be vital to the war effort, and with each and every interrogation a small part of those persons fears or moments of great suffering had been left behind in his mind, he would often awake to some of the most horrific nightmares imaginable, living, breathing almost being able to taste and touch those things in those nightmares, so vivid and powerful where the images. Though in the beginning he had been able to suppress these memories quickly and easily, with each passing interrogation the ability to keep these under control became ever more difficult, and with a victim whose memories or fears were particularly horrifying, it was even more difficult, on more than a few occasions the dreams had proven so powerful and so upsetting he had dared not go to sleep until the memories themselves would eventually pass and he was able to suppress them fully, he would then off course turn to the dark side of the force to sustain himself during those moments and as he did, and the more reliant he became on the force to get through each day, a little of what and who Ty-Odi had once been died a little.

He was still him on his good days, but by now those were few and far between and his temper, his ability to show compassion and his general demeanour where that of a man he barely recognised, his own reflection, where he had once been deemed a handsome man, he now saw a man who looked easily 10 years older than his actual years. There are still moments when that good in him are able to force themselves to the surface, but with each year of the war that goes by, the less and less he is himself, and the more he becomes merely a vessel of the dark side…..

POST YOUR NEW TOR AVATAR BIO's HERE! - Page 2 Tyodisig1copygj8er6
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Variable
That Handsome Devil
Variable

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Soloman Bokur
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Reign

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR NEW TOR AVATAR BIO's HERE!   POST YOUR NEW TOR AVATAR BIO's HERE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:26 am

1. Characters Name:
Cipher Corps Designation: Variable

2. Species/Sex:
Human Male

3. Dimensions (Weight, height etc.):
180cm, 88Kg, Athletic build

4. Characteristics(Skin color, unique features etc.):
Dark complexion; no identifying marks or behaviors.

5. Weapons/Favorite Force techniques:
Modified Standard Issue Imperial Blaster Carbine
Standard Issue Tactical Vibroblade

6. Clothing/equipment:
X-70B Phantom Class Prototype
Special Issue High Grade Armor Mesh
Special Issue Cipher Comm Package
Special Issue Cipher ICMS Package

7. Small Character Bio (please limit the size, if you have a detailed backstory post a link please):
As talent is recruited early into the Korriban Academy, so too is it cultivated for the ranks of Imperial Intelligence. At the age of 15, Soloman Bokur was plucked from his Dromund Kaas primary school and labeled a candidate for the Imperial Military. With his father having devoted his life to the Imperial cause, and his mother having the unfortunate distinction of being the first person in view as a particularly despondent sith lord flew into a tirade, Soloman’s only family was the structure of his primary school. In the cold officious interior of an Imperial Star Destroyer, he would find the same solace. Bokur’s instructors had been impressed with the top marks he had produced in testing, and his preliminary field work was nothing short of efficiently textbook. Continuing to climb, he was eventually accelerated to admission to the Cipher Corps, the most elite and clandestine branch of Imperial Intelligence.
Back to top Go down
Nerro

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR NEW TOR AVATAR BIO's HERE!   POST YOUR NEW TOR AVATAR BIO's HERE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:20 pm

1. Characters Name:
Furrin'err'orvakku a.k.a Nerro

2. Species/Sex:
Chiss, Male

3. Dimensions (Weight, height etc.):
5'10" 190lbs. Physical condition is peak.

4. Characteristics(Skin color, unique features etc.):
Pale blue complexion with jet black hair, gleaming red eyes. He has two scarred blaster wounds on his right forearm suffered during his days with the Expansionary Fleet.

5. Weapons/Favorite Force techniques:
Agent issued Sniper Rifle, Shiv. A small blaster is holstered to the side of his right leg.

6. Clothing/equipment:
Black jumpsuit with red piping is worn when he is not outfitted in his Cipher issued stealth armor. A utility belt and bandoleer hold essential items that an Agent of the Empire must be equipped with. He carries his Sniper Rifle slung across his back, always loaded and ready for fire. He has modified the trigger pull to under a pound and removed the safety from the weapon, for ease of use.

7. Small Character Bio( please limit the size, if you have a detailed backstory post a link please):
Nerro was born on Csilla, home planet of the Chiss. At the age of 10 Nerro was sent to military school by his parents who hoped he would be taken in by a noble family, as was customary for many Chiss soldiers. After graduating from Academy Nerro spent several years traveling with the Chiss Expansionary Fleets acting as a recon scout and a utility sniper. He has been noted several times for valor in battle and for his marksmanship. (Note: Being Chiss, Nerro has a penchant to take his targets in the dark.) In recent years he was picked up by the Imperial Army and transferred into the Imperial Navy. His training as a Cipher Agent was completed with the highest accolades. Other soldiers speak highly of his composure during battle. His mercilessness is well known by his enemies. His skills in diplomacy, espionage, hand-to-hand combat and long range marksmanship are nothing short of Elite. He has no connections to his family, no friends to speak of and spends much of his time isolated from others. His current whereabouts and associates are unknown to all but a few.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reignguild.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR NEW TOR AVATAR BIO's HERE!   POST YOUR NEW TOR AVATAR BIO's HERE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POST YOUR NEW TOR AVATAR BIO's HERE!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2