AuthorMessage
Redriot

Redriot

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Draven
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Reign

Hello ppl!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello ppl!!!!!!   Hello ppl!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:27 am

Hello ppl...
Thanks TY for inviting me to the cause. Love so far what ive seen, and this looks like a great start. I am going to be in Empire, was in SWG and will be in Tor. Why u ask? Love the look,feel and lets be honest Darth Vader is coolest thing since Icecream.. Hello ppl!!!!!! 775602 Anyways I hate roleplay, unless its with my wife.. Hello ppl!!!!!! 427275 I want to pvp a big amount of my time in game, and this crafting looks wonderfull. As for my alt Bountyhunter, I pray its as fun as SWG.. So thats my story ill be watching this forum boom, and want to be apart of a good mature server... Hello ppl!!!!!! 368635 Thanks ur friend Redriot.
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

Hello ppl!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ppl!!!!!!   Hello ppl!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:01 am

Hi Redriot.

I hope you enjoy the Dark side...and the forum.

The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Serenity

Hello ppl!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ppl!!!!!!   Hello ppl!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:01 am

Welcome!

/pulls out a chair and makes room in the saber rack

Ooh, I like you sig! Hello ppl!!!!!! 780832

Hello ppl!!!!!! Sig12
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

Hello ppl!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ppl!!!!!!   Hello ppl!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:47 am

Nice avatar pic Red'!!

Hope you enjoy the company in here. Lots of great people, fun is paramount!!!

ShavedEwok

Hello ppl!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ppl!!!!!!   Hello ppl!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:34 pm

Hello and welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

Hello ppl!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ppl!!!!!!   Hello ppl!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:18 pm

Welcome to the community!

More Empire targets for me to go after!

<.<

I like the Bounty Hunter's name, haha
Back to top Go down
SandsS

SandsS

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Odium

Hello ppl!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ppl!!!!!!   Hello ppl!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:42 pm

Welcome, Redriot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello ppl!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ppl!!!!!!   Hello ppl!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello ppl!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: Members Area - A Chance to say hi, and introduce yourselves-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com