Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

Inviting others Empty
PostSubject: Inviting others   Inviting others I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:49 pm

Hi guys,

Though this site is not quite ready for launch just yet, I was wondering if there were any other people you would like to invite on to the site to add their thoughts?

When I said I appreciate all your support and ideas I really mean it, so if there are any others, however many you want who you guys feel might benefit the site and this idea to help get it off the ground, please feel free to invite them Smile

I may invite one or two more, so please feel free to do likewise Smile
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

Inviting others Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inviting others   Inviting others I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:51 pm

Think that was what I was going to ask, if this is a thing we can link on the main boards or not, or keep it to the various people we talk to that might be interested.

Good to know!

Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters

Inviting others Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inviting others   Inviting others I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:48 pm

Kai-Sun wrote:
Think that was what I was going to ask, if this is a thing we can link on the main boards or not, or keep it to the various people we talk to that might be interested.

Good to know!

Well As the site is not yet fully finished I would prefer to keep the numbers small until we are ready. When we go live, I will begin inviting everyone who has showed interest in this idea (May ask for some help on this) Then get those on the boards as well.

After that?

Well either word of mouth, or we look through the guild forums, and message guilds who show this mentality, what ever really? We could add the site to our sigs too, though my only concern with that, is it attracting people who will simply come onto the site to cause problems....hmm
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight

Inviting others Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inviting others   Inviting others I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:57 pm

I've sent the link for your forum post on TOR to a few people I know are laid back and looking for this kinda server, but not the forum's link

Told them there IS a forum, but that they'd have to be interested and to message me or you about it (which, I'd just direct them to you lol)
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters

Inviting others Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inviting others   Inviting others I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:01 pm

Just pop their names on here so I know who they are and to accept them, is all I would need mate really, if you trust them, then that's good enough for me Smile same with any of you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Gamewiz

Gamewiz

Inviting others Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inviting others   Inviting others I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:08 pm

Xavier_Gregory is a great guy on the TOR forums. I'll throw a message his way if you haven't already.
Back to top Go down
MorgonKara
Shot First
MorgonKara

Inviting others Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inviting others   Inviting others I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:12 am

yea I mean i have a bunch o peeps on the old swtor friends list but i didn't want to start advertising too much yet in case you guys wanted to wait. If it's good to go I'll put the word out more.

I put a link on my profile page.
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven
Class: Jedi Consular

Inviting others Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inviting others   Inviting others I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:27 am

I think it's green lights for the invite. Ty added a link to here in the OP on the SWTOR boards, so it's probably not a problem to start shouting about it Smile
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters

Inviting others Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inviting others   Inviting others I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:11 am

Selven wrote:
I think it's green lights for the invite. Ty added a link to here in the OP on the SWTOR boards, so it's probably not a problem to start shouting about it Smile

Yeah pretty much a free for all at the moment Smile

I am looking for some moderators at some point, just to keep an eye out in case we do get the odd trouble maker, to be honest not too worried though, everyone on here so far seems amazing, and though I have not posted to everything yet (mega busy with work again) I have to say some of the fan art stuff I have seen is stunning....man that is amazing Smile

I love meeting random extremely talented people Smile

I don't have an artistic bone in my body, lol, so will have to try and see what I can do with the fiction side of things, hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
Sylrah

Sylrah

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

Inviting others Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inviting others   Inviting others I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:47 am

Ty-Odi wrote:
I am looking for some moderators at some point, just to keep an eye out in case we do get the odd trouble maker, to be honest not too worried though, everyone on here so far seems amazing, and though I have not posted to everything yet (mega busy with work again) I have to say some of the fan art stuff I have seen is stunning....man that is amazing Smile

I wouldn't expect trouble wen you know who's there, but that everyone can join opens the door for the bad elements as well, so you never know what to expect. It only takes one bad apple to spot the link.

My offer to play moderator still stands.
Back to top Go down
Variable
That Handsome Devil
Variable

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Soloman Bokur
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Reign

Inviting others Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inviting others   Inviting others I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:56 am

Sylrah wrote:
I wouldn't expect trouble wen you know who's there, but that everyone can join opens the door for the bad elements as well, so you never know what to expect. It only takes one bad apple to spot the link.

My offer to play moderator still stands.

Honestly, Im still waiting for the other shoe to drop. I've said it in the SWTOR thread, and I'll say it again: The ideals we have put forth here are going to be mighty appetizing to the trolls, and I'm amazed we havent had more attention from their ilk. I also would be willing to help with moderation if the need is there. I do a lot of forum perusing at work (shh!), and I've moderated before, so I have the time and customer service background. That said, we might need some posting guidelines so that any moderation has the regulation to refer to.
Back to top Go down
UK

Inviting others Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inviting others   Inviting others I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:29 pm

Ty your my only friend that plays anything Star wars related Smile lol
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters

Inviting others Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inviting others   Inviting others I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:32 pm

UK wrote:
Ty your my only friend that plays anything Star wars related Smile lol

Lol, well about time you showed your lazy ass around here!!! haha Smile

Nice to see you Uk Smile And you may see some more faces you know before too long Wink

Inviting others Tyodisig1copygj8er6
Back to top Go down
UK

Inviting others Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inviting others   Inviting others I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:39 am

Lol I had to be fashionably late Smile

And awesome sauce
Back to top Go down
ShavedEwok

Inviting others Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inviting others   Inviting others I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:44 pm

Ty-Odi wrote:
Selven wrote:

Yeah pretty much a free for all at the moment Smile

I love meeting random extremely talented people Smile

I don't have an artistic bone in my body, lol, so will have to try and see what I can do with the fiction side of things, hehe Smile

Cool, can think if a bunch of other guys from the TOR forums who may be interested and totally cool with the RIG concept.

Regarding moderation, I've had some experience as moderator on large gaming communities as well, so please don't hesitate to ask should the need arise.

Cheers

SE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inviting others Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inviting others   Inviting others I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inviting others
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: Members Area - A Chance to say hi, and introduce yourselves-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com