Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

Hello! This is Kai-sun! Empty
PostSubject: Hello! This is Kai-sun!   Hello! This is Kai-sun! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:32 pm

Hi, my names Kai-sun and I'm an alcoholic!

Wait... /looks around. <.< Woops.

Hey everyone, I'm Kai-sun, you may remember me from such educational films as two minus three equals negative fun!

No...that's not right either. ><

Ah yes here we go.

Hello everyone, I'm Kai-Sun. I've been a member of the TOR boards since nov.2008 and have been eagerly awaiting every update they can trickle out at us. I'm incredibly stoked for this game.

A little about myself and myself and my gaming experience. I'm a Martial Artist who's been training for 10 years in Shorin-Ryu and Kenjutsu, and avid reader and a part time writer-when-I-feel-like-it, enjoy good TV shows like Dexter or Farscape, and generally really love helping people. I've been actively playing computer games since I first got an old Packard Bell 486, way back in the early 90's. Ever since then, been using boot discs, MS-DOS, Windblows 98 and beyond to help me get a gaming fix. I'm a member of the Unwashed Villagers, a gaming group that surfaced in response to fighting spammers on the original Fallout 1 message boards. For our efforts, we were mentioned in the credits of the first Fallout, and we're an actual encounter in Fallout 2! Things have slowed down (we're 13 years old now? I think?) but I know what it's like to come from a group of good individuals just looking to have fun. Lets hope this sparks the same in TOR, between us all!

The first MMO I played *gasp!* was WoW, like a few others. I didn't dive into the MMO phenomenon until my friends got into it, because I really play to play with them, that's my drive with online gaming.

Well, almost 6 years later and I'm the Guild Master of the oldest Horde guild on the server Muradin, Channel Four News Team. I'm proud of that, given how tumultuous the raiding and guild scene can be, with guilds pouring out of the woodwork but never lasting. We started off as a PVP guild, due to everyone's time constraints, but eventually evolved into a semi casual raiding guild that does pvp in the interim. Mostly we just enjoy having a good time, and I think that's the reason why it's been such a great ride those many years and why my people stay and continue to play with all of us. Not quite sure of our guild name for TOR yet, since even should we pick one, getting it on the server we want to make will still prove difficult since someone else can always snag it first.

I'm hoping to bring some of those players and those that aren't in my guild (my co GM for our TOR guild is Alliance!) into TOR to help make it again a wonderful experience, and we're really looking forward to joining this community in providing a wonderful atmosphere to play in.

You may have seen me if you frequent the Knight forums, and I hope I generally give a good representation of myself there. I always try to be fair and respect people's opinions and hope that I can be a great and valued member of this community! I'm always here to help, or just someone to talk to if you're having a bad day. I'm also always open to playing with anyone, the more the merrier!

Can't wait to meet you all, best wishes and fortune. Oh, and the alcoholic thing was a joke, I've actually never been drunk in my life.

~Kai-Sun

Pic or two of me goofing off in WoW

Hello! This is Kai-sun! Wowscr10

Hello! This is Kai-sun! Wowscr11

Did I mention we were a pvp guild originally? Many many high ranks in guild.
Hello! This is Kai-sun! Wowscr12

Last edited by Kai-Sun on Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: Re: Hello! This is Kai-sun!   Hello! This is Kai-sun! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:16 pm

Nice introduction Smile hehe,

And great to have you on the boards with us mate Smile
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Hello! This is Kai-sun!   Hello! This is Kai-sun! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:13 pm

Ty-Odi wrote:
Nice introduction Smile hehe,

And great to have you on the boards with us mate Smile

Looking forward to a lot of fun, I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
archifikos

archifikos

PostSubject: Re: Hello! This is Kai-sun!   Hello! This is Kai-sun! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:39 pm

Thank god, I thought I was the only one on the forums who entered the MMO scene with WoW Razz

Looks like we'll be on the opposite side of the fence as my main will be an Agent - but I'm definitely gonna try all the characters so I'm bound to end up playing on the Republic side extensively as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Hello! This is Kai-sun!   Hello! This is Kai-sun! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:43 pm

archifikos wrote:
Thank god, I thought I was the only one on the forums who entered the MMO scene with WoW Razz

Looks like we'll be on the opposite side of the fence as my main will be an Agent - but I'm definitely gonna try all the characters so I'm bound to end up playing on the Republic side extensively as well Smile

I actually plan to try out all the classes story wise, first on the Empire side being an Agent.

In game terms I'd say WoW was the first, but I've been playing multiplayer since they started introducing them in games (ah, dialing a persons home IP to connect!)

Played MUDs and other games, but I think WoW was the first true MMO I played. Wasn't much interested in the others at the time, though I played trials of everquest I think. Nothing MMO wise really connected till WoW, as I said, when my friends started playing it and I wanted to play with them.
Back to top Go down
archifikos

archifikos

PostSubject: Re: Hello! This is Kai-sun!   Hello! This is Kai-sun! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:49 pm

Kai-Sun wrote:
archifikos wrote:

I actually plan to try out all the classes story wise, first on the Empire side being an Agent.

In game terms I'd say WoW was the first, but I've been playing multiplayer since they started introducing them in games (ah, dialing a persons home IP to connect!)

Played MUDs and other games, but I think WoW was the first true MMO I played. Wasn't much interested in the others at the time, though I played trials of everquest I think. Nothing MMO wise really connected till WoW, as I said, when my friends started playing it and I wanted to play with them.

Heh, I just remembered playing Red Alert with a friend over my dad's dial-up POTS connection... Null modem Laughing Good times!
Back to top Go down
ShavedEwok

PostSubject: Re: Hello! This is Kai-sun!   Hello! This is Kai-sun! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:17 pm

Hello Kai-Sun!

Nice intro and cool pics (great guild name btw). Smile

See you on the forums and hopefully somewhere in-game TOR after its release.

Cheers

SE
Back to top Go down
SandsS

SandsS

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Odium

PostSubject: Re: Hello! This is Kai-sun!   Hello! This is Kai-sun! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:41 pm

Good to have you! And to know that I'm not the only one rolling Agent ...
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Hello! This is Kai-sun!   Hello! This is Kai-sun! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:31 pm

SandsS wrote:
Good to have you! And to know that I'm not the only one rolling Agent ...

I really find them to be pretty interesting and...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqz5dbs5zmo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! This is Kai-sun!   Hello! This is Kai-sun! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! This is Kai-sun!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: Members Area - A Chance to say hi, and introduce yourselves-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com