The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your reason for joining the Project?

Go down 
+24
Pyara_Raga
Variable
Quince
Crebain
Aurabesh
Stryklone
Godric_Barbarosa
archifikos
azpb
Schwendo
Havenae
Grome
Selven
azarhal
Lugaidh
Redriot
WesleyP.
Horeon
Zepour
Ty-Odi
Sylrah
Gamewiz
Kai-Sun
Darka
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Velaxi
Just Married
Velaxi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Velaxi
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Platinum

What is your reason for joining the Project? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your reason for joining the Project?   What is your reason for joining the Project? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:31 pm

I just realised I never actually posted in this thread. DERP!

So, my reasons for joining are fairly simple:
I have 0 tolerance for disrespect, and taking it one step further -- trying to actively build a community where people believe as I do -- is simply the right thing to do.

Peace Smile
Back to top Go down
Garbon

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Garbon
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild:

What is your reason for joining the Project? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your reason for joining the Project?   What is your reason for joining the Project? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:56 pm

I joined to be part of a respectful community. The MMO community is terrible these days, as you all know, and I hope and believe and RiG can make a difference. In my opinion, MMOs lose much of their appeal when their community becomes so bad no one can even ask a simple question. Many people played MMOs for the great community, and RiG is an opportunity to revive that community.
Back to top Go down

What is your reason for joining the Project?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3