The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Breakdown Sticky

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
azpb

azpb

Guild Breakdown Sticky Empty
PostSubject: Guild Breakdown Sticky   Guild Breakdown Sticky I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:55 am

I was wondering if anyone else thought it would be nice/useful for there to be a sticky, with what the guilds purpose was.
You search through the all the threads, but if we had a stick we could break it down by like: PvE - Extreme, PvE - Casual, PvP, RP-PvE, RP-PvP.

And list all the associated guilds under the tag. So, say i'm looking for a role playing guild, focused on pvp. I can look under that tab and see my options, and have a smaller list.

Just a thought!

Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Guild Breakdown Sticky   Guild Breakdown Sticky I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:52 pm

Sounds like a good idea. And anyone willing to make one, go right ahead. Ty or I will sticky it.
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Guild Breakdown Sticky   Guild Breakdown Sticky I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:48 pm

Good idea indeed.
Back to top Go down
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Looking for

PostSubject: Re: Guild Breakdown Sticky   Guild Breakdown Sticky I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:50 pm

I agree with this but I think it would be better to place it in the guild forum instead of the OSC- events and suggestions forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Breakdown Sticky   Guild Breakdown Sticky I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Breakdown Sticky
Page 1 of 1