The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello everyone member nr 100 saying hey

Go down 
+3
Lugaidh
Aurabesh
Mli
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mli

Mli

Hello everyone member nr 100 saying hey Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone member nr 100 saying hey   Hello everyone member nr 100 saying hey I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:54 am

A short introduction of me. I'm 26 years old and living in northern Sweden. I'm some what a Bioware fan when it comes to computer games and main reason for that is there storytelling, its just great Smile Spent way to many hours playing Baldur's Gate, Kotor and Mass Effect series.

btw who else have preordered Dragonage 2? Razz

I started to play mmos kinda late since i was no fan of the monthly payment stuff. But i have played wow for the last 4 years and iv tried EVE Online. And well what can i say I'm really looking forward to Tor and truly hope they manage to make the story in this game epic and not a grind feast with no connection to the lore.

When it comes to tor and what to play and were I'm leaning towards a Jedi Consular as main and well will proly end up healing but i always liked the saber staff look and game style from the kotor series. And if they setup the server system to something similar as wow then i will be on an RP server in the hopes that the community will be a little more "mature" and friendly.

well that's some things about me Smile looking forward to get to know ppl around here and hope we can swing a bat for a friendly community in game. Cheers Smile

Back to top Go down
Aurabesh

Aurabesh

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Aurabesh
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone member nr 100 saying hey   Hello everyone member nr 100 saying hey I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:08 am

Hello everyone member nr 100 saying hey 744788 Welcome number 100!

Hope you will enjoy your stay here at RIG.
I just joined 2 days ago and allready it gives me a daytime job keeping up with all the posts...so beware!

PS...dont let them force you to eat them cookies...they're old and full of those wrinlky stonelike raisins Hello everyone member nr 100 saying hey 16668
Back to top Go down
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone member nr 100 saying hey   Hello everyone member nr 100 saying hey I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:14 am

Mli wrote:
A short introduction of me. I'm 26 years old and living in northern Sweden. I'm some what a Bioware fan when it comes to computer games and main reason for that is there storytelling, its just great Smile Spent way to many hours playing Baldur's Gate, Kotor and Mass Effect series.

I started to play mmos kinda late since i was no fan of the monthly payment stuff. But i have played wow for the last 4 years and iv tried EVE Online. And well what can i say I'm really looking forward to Tor and truly hope they manage to make the story in this game epic and not a grind feast with no connection to the lore.

When it comes to tor and what to play and were I'm leaning towards a Jedi Consular as main and well will proly end up healing but i always liked the saber staff look and game style from the kotor series. And if they setup the server system to something similar as wow then i will be on an RP server in the hopes that the community will be a little more "mature" and friendly.

well that's some things about me Smile looking forward to get to know ppl around here and hope we can swing a bat for a friendly community in game. Cheers Smile

SWEET!! 100 members!

Welcome to the R.i.G.!! By the by everyone in here is crazy.. I'm the only sane one. *takes off the chicken hat and hides it*
Back to top Go down
Mli

Mli

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone member nr 100 saying hey   Hello everyone member nr 100 saying hey I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:44 am

Aurabesh wrote:

PS...dont let them force you to eat them cookies...they're old and full of those wrinlky stonelike raisins Hello everyone member nr 100 saying hey 16668

thanks for the waring i will watch out for them!
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone member nr 100 saying hey   Hello everyone member nr 100 saying hey I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:22 am

Mli wrote:

Free update to the signature edition? You BET I did!

Welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone member nr 100 saying hey   Hello everyone member nr 100 saying hey I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:42 pm

Aurabesh wrote:

So true! Oh and the cookies too! What a Face
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone member nr 100 saying hey   Hello everyone member nr 100 saying hey I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:59 pm

Welcome Mli,

I got DA2 pre-ordered as well. Hello everyone member nr 100 saying hey 368635

And don't listen to Lugaidh, he's not the sane one...
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone member nr 100 saying hey   Hello everyone member nr 100 saying hey I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:55 pm

Welcome Mli!

Did you actually WAIT to grab the 100? I think you did.

umm... cookie?

Aurabesh wrote:
I just joined 2 days ago and allready it gives me a daytime job keeping up with all the posts...so beware
Yes. I really think we should get paid for this. Do you think we can convince Bioware to chip in?
Back to top Go down
Mli

Mli

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone member nr 100 saying hey   Hello everyone member nr 100 saying hey I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 pm

Grome wrote:

Did you actually WAIT to grab the 100? I think you did.

dam you got me there! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone member nr 100 saying hey   Hello everyone member nr 100 saying hey I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone member nr 100 saying hey
Page 1 of 1