The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite

Go down 
+22
Mongo
Hekate
Apochreus
Necid
Saiden
Gennie
Nerro
Rafel Xavian
Darth Kindread
Redriot
Uthous
Aurabesh
Kai-Sun
Draxx
Schwendo
Darka
Variable
Grome
azarhal
Selven
Ty-Odi
Arzon
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Redriot

Redriot

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Draven
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Reign

Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:40 am

Hello RIG, good to see everyone together still, and just want to say I am still proud to be apart of RIG. Reign is doing some wonderful things and the friendships we are making will last a lifetime. Just want to say any members looking for a guild, or anyone that would love to know about us here is some info. Stop by check us out, we would welcome anyone from the RIG like a family member. Smile

REIGN

http://www.reignguild.net

One of the most well-established and professionally organized SWTOR Sith Empire guilds!

- Overview -

Reign is a Star Wars: The Old Republic guild on the Sith Empire side. We are a casual-friendly, role-playing lite guild that focuses on establishing a tightly knit, drama-free community with the intention of having fun as our first and foremost priority. We strive to eliminate the ideals associated with mega-guilds where you are nothing more than a number.

- Guild Features -

• Master/Apprentice system
  • Medals award system
  • Unique rank path/promotion system
  • Real-time website chat
  • Vent server
  • Experienced leadership
  • Fun, but mature atmosphere

- Who We're Looking For -

We are looking for those who want to be in a tight-knit community of skilled gamers with fun as the primary and foremost goal. Our members are those who want to experience all the game has to offer with a group of friends without all the drama and strictness associated with massive, impersonal guilds.

- Our Goals -

Our main goal is to bring fun to being a member of the Reign community. We believe that being a part of a guild is not about having a job to do but to enjoy playing with those around you and to have all the resources and activities of a guild at your disposal.

- Areas of Focus -

All facets of the game... whether it be PvE, PvP, or RP, Reign takes great pride in enjoying all parts of the game. There will be regularly scheduled events that cater to all sorts of play styles and activities.

Visit our website for more information and to apply today:

Back to top Go down
Rafel Xavian

Rafel Xavian

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Rafel Xavian
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Sanctus Amicitia

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:58 am

Looking good there Reign! Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Sanctus_Amicitia
Nerro

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:33 pm

Arzon has done an incredible job with the website, not to mention what he's done to put together such an awesome community of players! He deserves a lot of credit for all the hard work and the amount of personal time he's put into the guild even though he may say he's done very little. I've never known a guild leader as dedicated and as approachable as he is and I'm quite proud to say I'm a member of REIGN. I stand and applaud you!

Also, he bribes us all with medals. Wink
Back to top Go down
Gennie

Gennie

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:46 pm

Pfft, I still haven't gotten my Dark Mistress of teh Kittehs medal. Do you know how hard I worked for that?
Back to top Go down
Arzon

Arzon

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Arzon

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:33 pm

Nerro wrote:
Arzon has done an incredible job with the website, not to mention what he's done to put together such an awesome community of players! He deserves a lot of credit for all the hard work and the amount of personal time he's put into the guild even though he may say he's done very little. I've never known a guild leader as dedicated and as approachable as he is and I'm quite proud to say I'm a member of REIGN. I stand and applaud you!

Aww schucks, Nerro...

Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 3 368635
Back to top Go down
Nerro

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:51 pm

Arzon wrote:
Nerro wrote:

Aww schucks, Nerro...

Sorry, I tend to be a bit passionate. Call it nationalism....except guildism....wth would you call it?
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:50 am

Nerro wrote:

Aww schucks, Nerro...

Sorry, I tend to be a bit passionate. Call it nationalism....except guildism....wth would you call it?[/quote]

Whipped?

Razz

It does look really damn nice, great job on the site Smile
Back to top Go down
Arzon

Arzon

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:17 pm

Why thank you very much Kai!
Back to top Go down
Nerro

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:09 am

We've had 9 new applicants this week!
Back to top Go down
Arzon

Arzon

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:14 pm

And over 660 new posts in the last 24 hours... I can't even keep up!
Back to top Go down
Saiden

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:34 am

Ahhh good to see a lot of people from REIGN over here!

Well, I just wanted to say that I feel honored to be a member of a guild like REIGN. I've gotten to know quite a lot of our members very well, and we seem to keep growing in numbers by the day. I love the sense of community and family I find in such a fantastic group of people, and it's just a great experience to be active with all of them months before the game has even come out! Sometimes, I don't even realize we're waiting for the game because the activity and fun distracts you so much from the antagonizing anxiety.

Having been a member for quite some time, I just really like how the guild has turned out. You couldn't ask for a better guild leader than Arzon, and I don't know anyone I'd rather be led by than him. The amount of work and dedication he's put into REIGN is incredible, and he deservers so much credit for shaping this guild into a respectable group.

I look forward to gaming with everyone, and if anyone here ends up on the same server as us, I look forward to gaming with you all as well. This game will be an amazing experience, and there's no better way to enhance that then by gaming with a group of close friends. That's why I'm glad I'm a part of REIGN, and I look forward to launch as well as a long successful guild life!
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:41 pm

Hell yeah. Its great to have you all over here in RiG! Sry for the weeks absense. I have dj shows coming out of my ears right now (a VERY good thing).

I'll be in here more after "fat tuesday" this week! Go Reign!...Go Crazies!...Go RiG!!!
Back to top Go down
Darth Kindread

Darth Kindread

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:59 am

Hey RiG!

Kindread here - Wanted to post a quick love note about REIGN over here. I have been with them since Christmas Day this last holiday season and over the past few months have really grown quite close to the member base there.

The thing that really stuck out to me since day one was the sense of family and community that really tied everything in REIGN together. That is something I have in ten years of gaming, never before experienced. And to me, that is the whole point of being in a guild isn't it? Gaming with people who you can have fun with and really truly enjoy and explore all facets of the game around.

The other things that not only drew me in but kept me there and motivated to be apart of the community were the incredible amounts of effort put forth by the leadership team and member base that really made that place what it is now. Everything from Arzon's incredible web design, to Eclipter and Variable's hard work on the REIGN RP Guild Story and beyond. Being able to see the incredible attention to detail that goes into every aspect of a website, guild, and community shows the underlying passion those people have for it.

I would highly encourage anyone who is looking for a family first community that really takes care of it's own to check out REIGN, who knows.. maybe you will show up one day and never want to leave. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:56 pm

Awesome DK from Lo-Cal! Reign is a bunch of great people (from my RiG perspective). I can't wait to run some Raids/events with you all after launch. The Crazies are a very tight knit bunch as well. For over 8 years we've been a guild. Great friends! Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Necid

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:01 pm

I am a new member in Reign and would like to just put out there that the guild is growing rapidly. We get alot of good recruits daily, everyone is very friendly and fun to talk to. We have a great leadership team, and lots of members with alot of MMO experience. I hope to see some of you from TenTonHammer come by and apply and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:43 pm

Welcome to RiG Nec'! Lots of great people in here too! Go Reign!
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:10 pm

Welcome DK and Necid! Glad to see more great Reign players on the RiG Smile
Back to top Go down
Apochreus

Apochreus

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:07 am

Hello RiG! I am Apochreus, I'm a new member of Reign and I'm having an awesome time with the members. They're all awesome, friendly people. The leadership is amazing and there's something for everyone. It's easy to jump in and get to know everyone. Anyone interested in joining a friendly guild with a lot to do should stop by our official site and apply. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:05 pm

Apoc'! Welcome to RiG. The Crazies and Reign are united in our cause of better gaming through interaction and fun! Hope you enjoy the forums!
Back to top Go down
Nerro

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:44 pm

I'm drowning in new recruits...argh!!
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:29 pm

Nerro wrote:

/stick!
Back to top Go down
Hekate

Hekate

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:40 pm

Just wanted to poke my head in and say hi over here.
Back to top Go down
Mongo

Mongo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Mongo
Guild: Crazies

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:32 am

Kai-Sun wrote:
Nerro wrote:

/stick!
Gah Kai if you pokes dem in da eye they just drown faster /sigh
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:26 pm

Hey Hekate! Welcome to the RiG area! Lots of good discussions in here...
Back to top Go down
Hekate

Hekate

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:16 pm

Schwendo wrote:
Hey Hekate! Welcome to the RiG area! Lots of good discussions in here...

Thanks Schwendo, it's been a busy couple of weeks @ Reign after the influx in membership after the SWTOR Guild function release but it's good to be caught up there and able to troll over here a bit now. Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 3 895574
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next