The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...

Go down 
+12
Redriot
Garbon
Sylrah
Archaeos
Zepour
Klixxy
Lednik
Kai-Sun
Grome
Lugaidh
Ty-Odi
Schwendo
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... Empty
PostSubject: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:53 am

I think starting this topic can lead to each class having a "discus'schwen topic" covering RiG players hopes, fears, and expectations for the classes they plan on Rolling at TOR-Launch!

I'm going Sith Inquisitor, so, I'll start this Topic! Plx feel free to post anything about SI here!! (Even announcements..etc..)

RiG SITH INQUISITOR Players

Aohh- Sorcerer (healing template)
Archaeos- Assassin?
Garbon-
Kai-Sun- Sorcerer (alt toon)
Klixxy-
Lednik- Sorcerer
Lugaidh- (a possible)
Redriot- Assassin
Schwendo- Assassin
Sylrah- (a possible)
Ty-Odi-
Zepour

If you see your name on here and would like changes done, plz post it on this topic, or PM off list. Thx!! All set Aohh!

*Zaps the dog with "Farce Lightning"*

SWToR's SITH INQUISITOR INFO:

http://www.swtor.com/info/holonet/classes/sith-inquisitor

Here's the SWToR Forum's info on SI:

Sith Inquisitor
Aspirant to the Dark Council

“Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.”

General

• Starting Planet: Korriban
  • Class Ship: Fury-Class Imperial Interceptor
  • Based off Darth Sidious (Emperor Palpatine) and Darth Maul (for melee combat)
  • Can be ranged DPS/support or a hybrid of force/melee DPS
  • Uses force points for pacing mechanic
  • Able to deflect blasters from front or back
  • Uses Single blade or Double bladed light sabers
  • Whether the Inquisitor wields a Lightsaber with lightning-sharp attacks, or just Force Lightning itself, it’s always a dazzling display of deadly energy.
  • Expertise in conducting Force energies further allows Inquisitors to draw upon the life essence of themselves and others. This energy can be channeled to bolster their powers, harm their foes, and even to reinvigorate their allies.
  • An Inquisitor’s skills with a Lightsaber are equally impressive. Often wielding a double-bladed Lightsaber, Inquisitors use quick, guileful, and lethal maneuvers to strike their enemies down with astonishing speed.
  • Channeling this Force energy, Inquisitors are capable of draining the life from their enemies and using it to feed themselves and their allies.

Advanced Classes

Sorcerer

<BLOCKQUOTE sizcache="9" sizset="46">

• Ranged DPS/Support (Based on Palpatine)
  • Single Saber
  • Force Lightning / Force Drain
  • Ranged DPS or Healer
  • Lightning and control powers
  • More of a sorcerer than you are a lightsaber-wielder. You operate at range.
  • "When you decide to specialize, you can really focus on the lightning abilities and being more of a longer range character and a support character you know, where you get to like take out five guys with a giant lightning storm or lift them up into the air and then crash them down into the ground."
</BLOCKQUOTE>

Assassin

<BLOCKQUOTE sizcache="9" sizset="54">

• Melee DPS/Stealth (Based on Darth Maul)
  • Wields the Saberstaff/Double Bladed Saber
  • Burst Melee DPS
  • Uses Stealth (how or to what extent is yet unknown.)
  • Still have some lightning and other dark powers, but you’re much more effective when you leap right into combat and engage in melee.
  • "If specialized in melee, would a very devious controlling kind, he doesn't have much armors, but he has full use of the Force and he can use it in all sorts of exotic ways to boost his own survivability."
</BLOCKQUOTE>

Playable Species

• Human
  • Zabrak

Story

• The Sith Inquisitor begins the game as a slave, plucked from obscurity and toil in a highly stratified, unforgiving Empire because of his Force-sensitivity and sent to become a Sith or die.
  • The Sith inquisitor reports to a Sith overseer as part of the slave caste--a group of low-born wannabes who are not of proper Sith bloodlines
  • The Inquisitor is about the darkest of dark side secrets.
  • The Inquisitor is about power not (solely) through brute force and intimidation, but through manipulation, corruption, and knowledge.
  • The Sith Inquisitor is about the individual at odds with the community, and whether to ultimately embrace that community, transform it, or act in defiance of it.

Companions

• Kim Vaal, a Dashade. This companion is a melee focused fighter with the unique racial ability to soak up force power from enemy force users.
  • Xalek, a Kaleesh force user. This character becomes the apprentice to the Sith Inquisitor at some time during the main story line. Pure DPS; his combat abilities greatly augment the Inquisitors damage output.

Weapons

• Doublebladed Lightsaber
  • Single Lightsaber

Armor

• Light Armor
    <BLOCKQUOTE sizcache="9" sizset="72">
  • They often prefer dark, high-contrast robes to express their sophisticated tastes and ambitions for political control.
  • Great attention is given to ensure all their attire allows the flexibility for stunning acrobatics in Lightsaber combat.
    Some Inquisitor outfits take expression to the highest extreme—designed to inspire sheer terror in those the Inquisitor comes into contact with.</BLOCKQUOTE>

</LI>

Abilities
(Ability functions and numbers may change during development.
Also note these listed are just a handful of what the class may have.)

Unnamed Force Drain - damage enemy, heals self/allies
Unnamed revive ability - revive other players

Saber Strike
Instant
Range: 4m
Deals 100% weapon damage spread across a flurry of quick melee attacks

Shock
Force Points: 60
Instant
Cooldown: 6s
Range: 15m
Shocks the target for high energy damage.

Electrocute
Instant
Cooldown: 35 sec
Range: 30m
Electrocutes the target dealing low energy damage and stunning it for 5 secs.

Vicious Saber
Force Points: 30
Instant
Charges the lightsaber with lightning, making your melee attacks do higher damage to incapacitated targets.
Must equip a double-bladed lightsaber to use this ability

Discharge
Force Points: 90
Instant
Cooldown: 20 sec
Discharges the lightning on your saber into your target, doing moderate damage and immobilizing them for 4 seconds. Can only be used if your saber is charged.
Must equip a double-bladed lightsaber to use this ability

Backlash
Instant
Cooldown: 2mins
Surrounds the caster in a lightning shield, increasing resistance to damage by 25% for 15 secs. In addition, once per second the shield shocks melee attackers dealing low energy damage.

Overload
Force Points: 120
Instant
Cooldown: 30 sec
Range: 10m
Deals moderate energy damage and knocks back all enemies within 8m. Standard and weak enemies are additionally knocked down for 3 secs.

Lightning Drain
Channeled: 6 sec
Cooldown: 15 sec
Deals very high energy damage to the target and restores force over the duration of the effect. Lightning Drain also slows the movement speed of the target by 50% and stuns weak and standard enemies.

Whirlwind
Force Points: 30
Instant
Cooldown: 1min
Range: 30m
Traps the target in a whirlwind for 15 secs. Every 3 sec. the electric whirlwind zaps up to 6 enemies within 8m of the target for low energy damage. Damage causes this effect to end prematurely.

Dark Heal
Force Points : 60
Casting Time : 1.5 sec
Range : 30m
Heals a friendly target for a moderate amount of health.

Meditation
Channeled: 15s
Cooldown: 1mins
Pause and meditate to restore your health and force. Damage causes this effect to end prematurely. Cannot be used during combat.

Unbreakable Will
Instant
Cooldown: 2 mins
Summon the unbreakable will of the Sith, immediately freeing you of all incapacitating and controlling effects.

Force Speed
Instant
Cooldown: 20 sec
Increases movement speed by 70% for 2 seconds. Does not break stealth.

Cloud Mind
Force: 60
Instant
Cooldown: 1min
Cloud the minds of your enemies, instantly lowering your threat by a moderate amount.

Deflection
Instant
Cooldown: 2 min
Increases your chance to deflect blaster by 70% for 15 secs.

Sacrifice
Instant
Cooldown: 10m
Range: 100m
Sacrifices your companion to instantly heal you for 75% of your total health.

Nightmare
Instant
Cooldown: 2min
Range: 10m
Sends a nightmare down upon all enemies within 8 meters, causing them to cower in fear for 8 sec. Damage causes this effect to end prematurely.

Links

Videos

Concept Art

Last edited by Schwendo on Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:29 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 pm

Okies I'll start this one off,

Why Inquisitor?? Hmm, I had originally planned on going Sith Warrior. But, I am not the "Tank" gameplay type. I started reading on the SI, and the "Darth Maul" build sparked my interest. I love the double-bladed saber, and the acrobatic moves sounds killer! I am not so sure about the "Stealth", though. I really hope its not like the "Spy" in SWG. Its the corniest class I've ever seen. I mean...poof...where is he?...he's going to kill a Jedi Master while invisible Sad. I really cannot remember any of the 6 SW movies that had people dissapearing and killing Jedi masters...

But, anyways, I think SI will be a blast to play. I hope to hear any comments, both by players planning to go SI, and other players...
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:33 pm

I am going Sith Inquisitor as well.

Why? I RP'd one in SWG anyways, and always thought they were just awesome Smile

I am playing Inquisitor for the story for the most part, but will be going pretty full blown dark with it.

For me I am interested in seeing how your moral choices affect your actual abilities, but honestly its just story for me, I cannot wait! Very Happy

Really hope it works for PVP and Raiding, but if not, I will just sort out a new Alt or something. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:38 pm

Ya know I originally planned to play a consular but I may just roll a SI myself. I've thinking about doing this for two reasons.
One I've always roled on the good side first and then made evil alts. As I've been playing mmos a loooong time it might be a refreshing change of pace.
And two so I can hang out with the Schwenster and everyone else who seem to be going to the naughty side in throngs.
Back to top Go down
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:44 pm

And holy crap Schwen, you writing a thesis?
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:47 pm

Naughty side is always fun, cept' around Christmas time Sad

Cool! I don't know how "dark" I am planning on taking my SI, Ty'. I think I ma just go through with an "open mind". And let the deci'Schwens fall where they may Wink. That would make it VERY spontaneous, eh'?

Lewg, hell yeah brudda! We can "Cross the lightning streams" anytime (Like Stanz & Venkman! *nudge Variable*)

And Ty', you are welcome too!!! Woohoo!
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:50 pm

Ah, on the Info??

I copied that from the TOR forums. Its VERY Schw'Informative, no? hehe

Actually, I plan on making one for all 8 classes in RiG. That could open up some really nice discussion between RiGer's with the same player classes. Smile
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:44 am

Schwendo wrote:
Ah, on the Info??

I copied that from the TOR forums. Its VERY Schw'Informative, no? hehe

Actually, I plan on making one for all 8 classes in RiG. That could open up some really nice discussion between RiGer's with the same player classes. Smile
It's a good idea actually. But that would mean a lot of work in case you'd want to update the opening post every time there is new info... (then again, if it is just copy and paste Wink)
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:08 am

I don't mind. I can always get Cold to help. He's awesome with that kinda stuff Wink
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:19 am

Schwendo wrote:
I don't mind. I can always get Cold to help. He's awesome with that kinda stuff Wink
He's your bitch, huh? I knew it.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:38 am

Naw, just an ole gaming pal. And we're from the same town Smile
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:43 am

Schwendo wrote:
Oh, is that what you call it nowadays?
Back to top Go down
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:53 am

Grome wrote:
Schwendo wrote:
Oh, is that what you call it nowadays?

Uh oh, he went there...
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:07 am

Oh no...he Diiiiii IIIIIInt! lol

*snaps fingers*
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:32 am

Well, I do plan on making the SI one of my Empire choices, alongside the IA.

I'm going Sorcerer, but I'm kinda uncertain past that until we get a bit more info. I'd also like them to be a Pureblood, but lore kinda....goes against that. (Just going off what we know atm.)

I do know, that his theme song is...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGt-8adyabk

Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:39 am

Oh boy Kai,

You just opened up a "Can o' worms" with that! (the themesong)

Here's good ole' Quarashi's...I think its "Schw'Inspiring" Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsWgG5v7A3A

Whatcha think??

On a side note, Sorcerer is SOOOOO tempting! I think "Farce Lightning" is just about my favorite attack in all of Star Wars! In SWG, we'd be levelling / grinding out our proffessions to unlock our Jedi slot, and I'd be going..."Only 1,000,000,000,000 XP til "Force Lightning I""!!! Smile No lie...
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:52 am

I'm just kinda wondering what the AC split is for a Sorc you know? Seems obvious that one side will be healing, and the other Force DPS of a sorts, but how those are actually fleshed out would be nice to know...where (if any) utility or CC is going.

And that's kind of how I see my SI, with some obvious twists to the Joker character, not really meaning to blatantly rip him off, I just find he's the closest character for me to say "here's a rough idea." He may not always do what you think or want, but be damned if he won't be an inspired RP choice if you get past the Buyer Beware tag on him Smile (goes great with my song, lol in miind)

You so need a pic of your character posing in a cape, smiling his crazy smile like it's a super hero spoof poster hehe. Channel your inner Leslie Nielsen!
Back to top Go down
Lednik

Lednik

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:52 am

Another Sorcerer here SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... 370567
I feel excited about this class, it seems to be very close to WoW's Frost mage, which is my all time favorite. Soooo....heyyaa Republic guys, did you hear the forecast? A lightning storm is coming your way Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Klixxy

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:02 am

Im still not sure which way I would like to go. When I hear assassin, i'm thinking stabby stabby then *poof* away I go to the 'Benny hill music' Smile

However the Sorcerer side of things dose sound intresting, would be quite fun to frazel a Jedi Kinght or Two while throwing out the odd heal. ( if it can be done )

So I guess ill go with my gut feeling on the day.

Has there been any more info on the advance classes for the SI
Back to top Go down
Zepour

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:00 pm

I'll go with Sith Inquisitor too, I think I made up my mind the moment the class was introduced ... urgh I think in 1848. Hybrid classes interest me more than pure dps classes, I find the added flexibility too much to pass on. Also, I don't mind filling the healing role, I've always preferred support roles over damage dealing ones. I guess I've seen too many people forgetting that being first on dps meters and being first on threat meters is not exaclty the same. (evil grin)

And wearing black robes, wielding red lightsaber and electrocuting stuff = awesome. *makes plans to become the next emperor*
Back to top Go down
Archaeos

Archaeos

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:34 pm

I will also be rolling an Inquisitor - Hopefully for the Stealth / CC abilities that according to designing the dark side have been coupled together. I also played a Force master in SWG before the CU and NGE. I also cannot wait to see the story - scouring the galaxy looking for ancient items of power - being an assassin for the Empire. Oh so excited!
Back to top Go down
Sylrah

Sylrah

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:09 pm

Sith Inquisitor Corner... SIC(k).

Yup, that's a pretty good description for my Sith Inquisitor, with will be either my first or second character.

I may walk the border of the ACs, I like the force powers, but I also like the acrobatics... I think I want a single saber.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:12 am

Sylly! Missed ya! Yay, you're going SI!!

Lednik: Hilarious! Who would'a known you were a meteorologist!

*hums Milli Vanilli's "Blame it on the Rain"*

Klixxy: Just for you : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

Kai: Love the "Joker" stuff!

Zeph: I too made up my mind right when it was Schw'Introduced!

Arch': Man, I missed that template...Master Defender..Master Powers...With some healer sprinkled in...I had to do 31 professions to unlock my Jedi slot (August 2004)...I still have nightmares from that 6 month grind SadSadSad

Inquisitors UNITE!! Woohoo!!
Back to top Go down
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:44 am

Schwendo wrote:
Sylly! Missed ya! Yay, you're going SI!!

Lednik: Hilarious! Who would'a known you were a meteorologist!

*hums Milli Vanilli's "Blame it on the Rain"*

Klixxy: Just for you : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

Kai: Love the "Joker" stuff!

Zeph: I too made up my mind right when it was Schw'Introduced!

Arch': Man, I missed that template...Master Defender..Master Powers...With some healer sprinkled in...I had to do 31 professions to unlock my Jedi slot (August 2004)...I still have nightmares from that 6 month grind SadSadSad

Inquisitors UNITE!! Woohoo!!

It's official, you're a bad Schwen-fluence.

Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:04 am

I'll add all of you SI's names on the main post as "RiG Sith Inquisitors" when I get home from work all...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next