The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How cool are bell ringer guys?

Go down 
+2
Schwendo
Grome
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

How cool are bell ringer guys? Empty
PostSubject: How cool are bell ringer guys?   How cool are bell ringer guys? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:27 pm

Look how happy he is.

Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: How cool are bell ringer guys?   How cool are bell ringer guys? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:36 pm

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

How'd you get that one past the "Infamous Selvan Profanity Filter?"

He's going to go blind (and deaf) if he keeps doing that...
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: How cool are bell ringer guys?   How cool are bell ringer guys? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:39 pm

I'm glad that guy who was the green power ranger found a job after he left the show!
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: How cool are bell ringer guys?   How cool are bell ringer guys? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:06 pm

I'd say he's going nuts! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: How cool are bell ringer guys?   How cool are bell ringer guys? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:48 pm

Schwendo wrote:
ROFLMAO!!!!!!

How'd you get that one past the "Infamous Selvan Profanity Filter?"

He's going to go blind (and deaf) if he keeps doing that...

What's "Infamous Selvan Profanity Filter" and how come none told me about that earlier? How cool are bell ringer guys? 29563
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: How cool are bell ringer guys?   How cool are bell ringer guys? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:53 pm

Selven wrote:
What's "Infamous Selvan Profanity Filter" and how come none told me about that earlier? How cool are bell ringer guys? 29563
Oh snap! *silently leaves the room on his toes to leave Schwen alone with Selven to explain*
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: How cool are bell ringer guys?   How cool are bell ringer guys? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:14 pm

Grome wrote:

Oh snap! *silently leaves the room on his toes to leave Schwen alone with Selven to explain*

You're telling me you knew, too!?

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: How cool are bell ringer guys?   How cool are bell ringer guys? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:43 pm

Selven wrote:

Suspect
*sigh*

Listen, I know what this is gonna sound like... But it's not what you think!

Everybody knows... I'm so sorry!

We were really drunk and it was just that once, I promise! It didn't mean anything to us and we were thinking of you the whole time!
Back to top Go down
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

PostSubject: Re: How cool are bell ringer guys?   How cool are bell ringer guys? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:52 pm

Grome wrote:
Selven wrote:

Suspect
*sigh*

We were really drunk and it was just that once, I promise! It didn't mean anything to us and we were thinking of you the whole time!

/facepalm Oooh myyy goddd. LOL
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: How cool are bell ringer guys?   How cool are bell ringer guys? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:00 am

Grome wrote:

*sigh*

How cool are bell ringer guys? N035
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: How cool are bell ringer guys?   How cool are bell ringer guys? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:34 am

How cool are bell ringer guys? 645704

lol!
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: How cool are bell ringer guys?   How cool are bell ringer guys? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:27 am

Grome wrote:

And by "thinking of you" he really means "hot sheep Olympics" If you get what I mean.

And I think you do.
Back to top Go down
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

PostSubject: Re: How cool are bell ringer guys?   How cool are bell ringer guys? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:39 am

Kai-Sun wrote:
Grome wrote:

And by "thinking of you" he really means "hot sheep Olympics" If you get what I mean.

And I think you do.

Baaaahlympics!!!
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: How cool are bell ringer guys?   How cool are bell ringer guys? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:38 am

Kai-Sun wrote:
Grome wrote:

And I think you do.

I thought that was illegal! Unless of course, you're telling me they went to Denmark?
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: How cool are bell ringer guys?   How cool are bell ringer guys? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:46 am

I think Coldhart got a gold medal in the "Hawt Sheep Olympics"...I think it was held in Baa-aa-aa-den, Germany

Selvan...you inherently activated the filter last week...I need to find some kind of toggle switch..mine keeps going off if I type any of the known "cuss words"...watch..

I don't give a shizz! (<--Selvan profanity filter activated)...see?....I can't even type marbles(<--Selvan profanity filter actiivated).....this blows! (<--Selvan profanity filter activated).....Why am I suddenly reminded of Demolition Man?? *eats Leary ratburger*
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: How cool are bell ringer guys?   How cool are bell ringer guys? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:52 am

Schwendo wrote:
I think Coldhart got a gold medal in the "Hawt Sheep Olympics"...I think it was held in Baa-aa-aa-den, Germany

Selvan...you inherently activated the filter last week...I need to find some kind of toggle switch..mine keeps going off if I type any of the known "cuss words"...watch..

I don't give a shizz! (<--Selvan profanity filter activated)...see?....I can't even type marbles(<--Selvan profanity filter actiivated).....this blows! (<--Selvan profanity filter activated).....Why am I suddenly reminded of Demolition Man?? *eats Leary ratburger*

Well then ..it remains to be asked - who's Selvan? I wanna meet that genious! bounce
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: How cool are bell ringer guys?   How cool are bell ringer guys? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:54 am

Selven wrote:
Schwendo wrote:

Well then ..it remains to be asked - who's Selvan? I wanna meet that genious! bounce
Just three words:

Evil twin.

Oh, that was only two Smile
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: How cool are bell ringer guys?   How cool are bell ringer guys? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:02 am

Ah, I see. Well ..that explains it. Smarter than me that twin is. I say it's a keeper! How cool are bell ringer guys? 775602
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: How cool are bell ringer guys?   How cool are bell ringer guys? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:56 am

Selven wrote:
Ah, I see. Well ..that explains it. Smarter than me that twin is. I say it's a keeper! How cool are bell ringer guys? 775602

Do you both have whips?

Say yes. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How cool are bell ringer guys?   How cool are bell ringer guys? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How cool are bell ringer guys?
Page 1 of 1