The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along?

Go down 
+10
Horeon
Godric_Barbarosa
Mongo
HDubNZ
Quince
Calvillanous
azarhal
Kai-Sun
Launa Starfall
Vhayl Una
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Vhayl Una

Vhayl Una

So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along? Empty
PostSubject: So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along?   So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:34 am

At the moment I'm doing some TF2 and playing through Mass Effect 1 and 2. In the future? Probably some Shogun 2 total war and some kind of tide me over MMO, haven't decided yet, depends on the release date for TOR.
Back to top Go down
Launa Starfall

Launa Starfall

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Launa Starfall
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: -

PostSubject: Re: So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along?   So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:55 am

Bad Company 2:Vietnam and Mass Effect 2 at the moment. In the future Diablo3, Mass Effect 3, Gears of war 3, and of course A LOT of SWTOR cheers
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along?   So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:39 am

I'm currently playing multiplayer Black Ops, Dragon Age: Origins (trying to do that perfect play through before 2 hits,) and it's expansion/DLC, as well as random spurts of WoW and KoTOR.

Diablo 3 probably when it hits, same with Dragon Age 2
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along?   So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:06 pm

Mass Effect 1&2, trying to have a "perfect" character (spending way to much time on this too).

I also need to finish Two Worlds 2 before DA2 is released, then I move to that game.

Then there will be The Witcher 2 and Deux Ex: Human Revolution, unless SWTOR is release first.
Back to top Go down
Calvillanous

PostSubject: Re: So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along?   So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:27 pm

Two Worlds 2 atm <till something better comes along>
Back to top Go down
Quince

Quince

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Qint B'san
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along?   So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:43 pm

SWG atm and then Rift in the mmo department. As to consoles, I'd like to finish Mass Effect 2, Mirror's Edge, Dragon Age Origins and maybe play the occasional COD4:MW2 or GOW2 or maybe even go old school and play ff-x... again. I've beat it twice so far, an amazing time sink... lol
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along?   So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:03 pm

This shouldn't exist...error when trying to edit. :s

Last edited by azarhal on Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HDubNZ

HDubNZ

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kaya Jun
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along?   So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:22 pm

WoW right now and Football Manager:2011 (That's saaccer guys)
Back to top Go down
Mongo

Mongo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Mongo
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Crazies

PostSubject: Re: So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along?   So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:15 pm

Switching off with LotRO,SWG,EQ and Rift when the Beta is up afro
Back to top Go down
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Looking for

PostSubject: Re: So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along?   So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:35 pm

Lately, I've been playing some LOTRO, and Rift Beta when invited. I may likely (re)play BG 1 and 2. I will definitely replay KOTOR 1 and 2 at least one more time closer to SWTOR launch. I'd be tempted to play ME2 or DA 1 & ,2 but I don't know if my computer can handle it or if I want to spend the money. I'm currently looking for work and have a lot of work on the house to pay for, a computer to build and SWTOR (and possibly GW2) to by so money is a little tight to just be buying games on a whim.
Back to top Go down
Horeon
(Re)Public Enemy
Horeon

PostSubject: Re: So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along?   So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:21 am

Minecraft, Sins of a Solar Empire, Monday Night Combat and Killing Floor, all PC.
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven

PostSubject: Re: So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along?   So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:21 am

I recently returned to EQ2 and even ordered the upcoming expansion. I know it's silly, but I kinda enjoy the new Vampire race. (even if some people find my hair uggly!) I say beauty is on the inside.

Who am I kidding?! My Vampire is an evil Shadowknight with the visuals of a cloud of bats! (meesa like)
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along?   So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:26 pm

Selven wrote:
Who am I kidding?! My Vampire is an evil Shadowknight with the visuals of a cloud of bats! (meesa like)

Pictures or I don't believe you.

geek
Back to top Go down
Velaxi
Just Married
Velaxi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Velaxi
Guild: Platinum

PostSubject: Re: So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along?   So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:48 pm

Quit WoW like 6 months ago or something (maybe 5).
Don't regret it or miss it one bit.

Meantime.... NFS:World (a couple races & chases a day, kills time eh?)
Plants vs. Zombies (there's a zombie on your laaawn!)
Some "Instant" games of Battlezone2 periodically. That game rocked in its day. Never gets old.
Wii ......
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven

PostSubject: Re: So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along?   So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:05 pm

azarhal wrote:

Pictures or I don't believe you.

geek

If you insist! Laughing

You can find the images here since we already have a thread for screenies

Tell me she's got bad hair. I dare ya! So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along? 489347
Back to top Go down
Quince

Quince

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along?   So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:05 pm

In some ways I hate to admit this but atm I'm playing Grand Fantasia, a F2P mmorpg which is actually pretty good although it's a little anime cutsy and my dang sprite keeps blowing up the expensive syntheses... lol. It's filling in the void until the next Rift beta and ultimately the Rift release which is yet another filler until TOR releases.
Back to top Go down
Zepour

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along?   So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:39 am

Bought RIFT momements ago. Had too much fun during last three Beta events to ignore the game.

Few days ago while I was questing in Telara and trying hard not to like the game, I accidentally bumped into a friend from old WoW raiding community I've been part of. He told me he was planning to create a RP/social/leveling guild with ambition to do some raiding later on. I think that was the proverbial last straw that broke camel's back.

Four months ago when I dropped WoW, I decided not to play another MMO untlll TOR comes out. I succumbed to temptation nevertheless. Will is strong, but flesh is weak. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild: Looking for

PostSubject: Re: So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along?   So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:46 pm

Started playing Pazaak with the wife. Modified two decks of regular playing cards so that we could play. Having a third deck to have drawn from would have been better but we make do. I have some strategies and theories that I want to try out.
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along?   So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:28 pm

I'm putzing around trying to decide my perfect set up for Dragon Age Origins, I have Awakenings but haven't played it yet since I cannot decide how I want Origins to end! It's driving me mad!

Back to top Go down
Quince

Quince

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along?   So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:36 pm

Well, the Rift bug stuck. Starting tomorrow a few of us Crazies are logging into Rift for real (Wolfbane). I just finished installing the live client (8+GB download over my poor DSL... ouch). TOR obviously takes priority, but in the mean time Rift looks like the pretty toy I've been lusting for.
Back to top Go down
Vhayl Una

Vhayl Una

PostSubject: Re: So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along?   So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:23 pm

I'm with Quince in Rift until TOR.
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along?   So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:14 am

Kai-Sun wrote:
I'm putzing around trying to decide my perfect set up for Dragon Age Origins, I have Awakenings but haven't played it yet since I cannot decide how I want Origins to end! It's driving me mad!

lol

You can start a new character in Origins, you know.

After playing the DA2 demo, I'm now waiting for March 8th.
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along?   So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:08 am

azarhal wrote:
Kai-Sun wrote:

lol

You can start a new character in Origins, you know.

After playing the DA2 demo, I'm now waiting for March 8th.

Well, I had just gotten to the landsmeet in my current playthrough the day the DA2 demo was released, and I was hoping to have that done and do Awakenings before DA2 launches, and was fretting over what exactly I wanted to happen. I'm still torn if I want to spare the secret companion (trying to avoid spoilers) or not, and if I do I'd have to edit my save game since Alistair isn't hardened and I want him a specific ending with him that requires it if such actions come to pass.

Said screw it and just going with it, I'll end up playing through the game again anyway down the line, probably do another complete run through after I beat DA2
Back to top Go down
Nerro

PostSubject: Re: So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along?   So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:24 pm

I've been playing DA as well. My first playthrough I've been making all of the "good" choices. I've been trying to take notes so when I go back through for my second run (which probably wont be anytime soon since DA2 is coming quickly) I can make mostly the opposite choices.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reignguild.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along?   So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So what are you guys playing until TOR comes along?
Page 1 of 1