The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Current Games

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Coldhart

Coldhart

Current Games Empty
PostSubject: Current Games   Current Games I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:59 am

Just thought I'ld start a thread on everyone's current games. What game/games are you currently playing...server...toon name (unless you're afraid we'll come bug you mwahaha).

Me, Tee and a few friends just started playing Global Agenda. For those who don't know...it's kinda like if Halo and Fallout 3 got together and had a kid, this would be it.

There are currently 4 characters to choose from (of course male or female for all). There are 3 skill trees for each one as well.

They're running a 50% off the game price atm (Comes to 14.99). You can also buy booster packs wich give you double xp, credits and loot drops (10, 30 & 90 day boosters available). There is no item store tho...just the boosters are for sale. The game is F2P after the original purchase (free trial available also...plays to level 12...max level is currently 50).

And if you want to see just how that bounty hunter's jetpack should function in an MMO...OMG! everyone gets a jetpack and it's fun as sh!#

Downfall to the game...

Quests pretty much stop around level 20 (There is talk from the devs of an expansion coming soon that will bring additional zones, content, instances, quests and raised level cap). After quests fall off you have several options...

PvP (wich is AWESOME in this game)
PvE instances for up to 4 players (called Special Ops missions...pretty much like dungeons or instances)
AvA 4 man and 10 man (wich is Agency Vs. Agency...agency=guild)

There is crafting in the game...takes a while to gather mats.

And again...OMG!!! The jetpack is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! I would seriously play it just to fly around on the thing all the time.

We started an Agency there named..."Crazies"...(imagine that). If any of you wish to check it out look for Coldhart or Teelow...yes Teelow not Teeglow lol

Here's the link Global Agenda
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

Current Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Games   Current Games I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:29 am

Wish I had the time Cold, my brudda...

As you know, were in the midst of the "busy time" for djing. I have a darned x-mas party inside Busch Stadium(tm) on Friday!...It'll slow down after New Years (to a crawl)...I might get to check it out then. Don't forget...Kai, and the guys are also playing around in LoTR...check the topic...I cant remember offhand which server...
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

Current Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Games   Current Games I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:28 pm

Schwendo wrote:
....check the topic...I cant remember offhand which server...

Landroval

Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

Current Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Games   Current Games I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:23 pm

I actually tried Global Agenda here recently on the free trial. Not bad, and fun premise but it has a few things it really needs to iron out because it feels like it has a slight identity crisis.

A lot of potential, just unrealized.

And yes, Jetpack is ftw. Smile I played a Bionic?
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

Current Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Games   Current Games I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:33 pm

Thx Az,

There Cold, its the "Landrover" server hehe.

"Landroval" Wink
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

Current Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Games   Current Games I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:08 pm

Schwendo wrote:
Thx Az,

There Cold, its the "Landrover" server hehe.

"Landroval" Wink
Yeah, I thought about doing that joke a while back but then I decided it was below even my level. Good to know there's someone to pick up the trash jokes other people throw away. Keeps the funny streets clean.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

Current Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Games   Current Games I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:26 pm

Thass me! lolol...its not THAT bad...its an obvious pun Wink...I can't lay off that one...
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

Current Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Games   Current Games I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:29 pm

Just kidding! Laughing I'm a bit into insult jokes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Current Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Games   Current Games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current Games
Page 1 of 1