The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What online games do you like playing the most?

Go down 
+3
Lugaidh
ReggieRock
antothepenguin5
7 posters
AuthorMessage
antothepenguin5

antothepenguin5

What online games do you like playing the most? Empty
PostSubject: What online games do you like playing the most?   What online games do you like playing the most? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:07 am

I want to no some online games that are fun that i can play. I am getting bored of the usual games i am playing.
Back to top Go down
ReggieRock

PostSubject: Re: What online games do you like playing the most?   What online games do you like playing the most? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:49 am

Try out Counter Strike, you can find servers from game tracker. I usually host a private server and play with my friends regularly
Back to top Go down
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

PostSubject: Re: What online games do you like playing the most?   What online games do you like playing the most? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:19 pm

Just FYI RiG has a brand new site now. You can visit it at http://respectingaming.com
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: What online games do you like playing the most?   What online games do you like playing the most? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:15 am

Yup, itsa nice one too! Just ask Lewg....*Nudge* Tell em Lewg!
Back to top Go down
Blackbeard89

Blackbeard89

PostSubject: Re: What online games do you like playing the most?   What online games do you like playing the most? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:52 am

I think you better try out World of Warcraft. It’s an adventure and quest across game. I bet you really love this.
Back to top Go down
DerrenSmith

DerrenSmith

PostSubject: Re: What online games do you like playing the most?   What online games do you like playing the most? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:32 am

These days I am playing WOW, Final Fantasy and Cabal. These are really interesting games while playing.
Back to top Go down
andrewphilips

PostSubject: Re: What online games do you like playing the most?   What online games do you like playing the most? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:59 am

Battlefield 3, the most exciting and enthusiastic game ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What online games do you like playing the most?   What online games do you like playing the most? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What online games do you like playing the most?
Page 1 of 1