The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this)

Go down 
+8
Dresgar
Coldhart
azarhal
Schwendo
archifikos
Aylin
Mongo
Despoina
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Despoina

Despoina

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Despoina Cora
Class: Bounty Hunter
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this) Empty
PostSubject: Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this)   Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:29 am

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of school
When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good
Startin making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'
Back to top Go down
Mongo

Mongo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Mongo
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Crazies

PostSubject: Re: Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this)   Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:28 am

Welcome to RIG Des *psst we dont believe a thing of what Schwen has been saying about ya lol!
Back to top Go down
Aylin

Aylin

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Aylin Reeves
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: ARES

PostSubject: Re: Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this)   Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:49 am

Welcome to the boards, Despoina Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.aresproject.de
archifikos

archifikos

PostSubject: Re: Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this)   Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:45 pm

Welcome Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this) 744788

I take it you have Greek roots?
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this)   Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:13 pm

Arch, you're close!

Welcome to RiG O' Des-to-the..um..."poina"...!!

Hey Des...whats a "poina"??

Also, I love me some Fresh Prince!...too bad Dj Jazzy Jeff is on welfare now. SadSad

*hums The Four Tops*- "I'llllllllllllllll beeeeee theeerrreeeeeeee!!"
Back to top Go down
archifikos

archifikos

PostSubject: Re: Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this)   Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:36 pm

Schwendo wrote:
Arch, you're close!

Intriguing... Suspect Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this) 607527
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this)   Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:52 pm

Hhehehehehehe. Ive known her for 7+ years...can't give it away...

I told her back in the day that her name reminded me of "Despina Vandi" ..you may know her, um, beings you're in Greece Wink...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irjwj_x_nhM

I used to play that one in the clubs back in 2003-04' Smile

(side note): Aylin, I'm digging the "purple lightsaber / Mace Sch'windu" on your signature!! Nice!

Last edited by Schwendo on Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this)   Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:52 pm

Welcome Despoina.
Back to top Go down
archifikos

archifikos

PostSubject: Re: Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this)   Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:25 pm

Schwendo wrote:
Hhehehehehehe. Ive known her for 7+ years...can't give it away...

I told her back in the day that her name reminded me of "Despina Vandi" ..you may know her, um, beings you're in Greece Wink...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irjwj_x_nhM

I used to play that one in the clubs back in 2003-04' Smile

(side note): Aylin, I'm digging the "purple lightsaber / Mace Sch'windu" on your signature!! Nice!

Yeah Despoina is a Greek name. I'm not a fan of the artist you posted though, I generally don't take kindly to modern Greek music TBH! Even Greek rock irks me a bit despite it's good music and generally very good lyrics - but that's just because I find the Greek language to be unsuitable for rock... Greek words tend to be long, and the whole sound of the language doesn't fit well with rock, and music with a sort of "beat" in general

afro
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this)   Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:45 am

See Schwen, I told you she was here!

Heya Des! Good to have you on here with us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this)   Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:19 am

Yay!! Cold...U iz right...and stuff!

Arch,

I played house music back then...it was a hit in the US (clubs) back in those days...
Back to top Go down
Aylin

Aylin

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Aylin Reeves
Guild: ARES

PostSubject: Re: Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this)   Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:19 am

<hijackthread> Ty Schwen! I just love blacks and purples... too bad my consular won't be able to use such a colour scheme Sad </hijackthread> Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this) 797246
Back to top Go down
http://www.aresproject.de
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this)   Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:35 am

But, as a Sith Inquisitor I will Wink..muuauauahahahahaha Smile
Back to top Go down
Dresgar

Dresgar

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Dres Gar
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this)   Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:58 pm

Bienvenida!
Back to top Go down
Despoina

Despoina

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Despoina Cora
Class: Bounty Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this)   Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:39 pm

Mucho gusto
Back to top Go down
Zepour

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this)   Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:32 am

Welcome to the R.I.G., Despoina. Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this) 370567

Quote :
Hey Des...whats a "poina"??
Maybe it's based on: "In Roman mythology, Poena (also Poine) is the spirit of punishment and the attendant of punishment to Nemesis, the goddess of divine retribution. The original root of the word is from the Ancient Greek poini." (From wikipedia.)

I had a toon named Poenus once. Had taken the inspiration for his name from this very deity.
Back to top Go down
DaStar

DaStar

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Da'Star Trebor-Zar
Class: Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this)   Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:34 am

OH crap! who let the BH chick out of her confinement? /looks over at Schwen.

Well anyway. How the heck you been girl?! Seems like Schwen is trying to get the old band back together. We all been doing our own SOLO projects geuss we have to put a show on for the new members. Show them how DA'CRAZIES gerts down!

Will be interestschwin to see us all be BH/Siths again like we were in SWG, this time no sneaking up shooting people in the face, well not our own Guildmates.

Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this)   Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:22 am

I wants me PIMP CAMPS!!!..and Da'Stra in full white regalia!!!....And Des' n I playing hide n go seek in da' guild hall....Remember when we had rooms!!!! upstairs!!!???......i wish I could pause time in those days....such friendship/fun......If SWG was still that way, no one would ever have quit....
Back to top Go down
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

PostSubject: Re: Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this)   Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:54 am

Welcome Des!

Here's your welcome cookie!

*hands her a green cookie*

*giggles*
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this)   Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:40 am

ROFL!!

noOoOOooooOOoO!
Back to top Go down
Horeon
(Re)Public Enemy
Horeon

PostSubject: Re: Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this)   Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:58 pm

*hums "Don't eat the yellow snow" with slightly modified lyrics whilst looking at Lug giving Desponia a green cookie*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this)   Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, about me (for title of 10 and 255 characters length sake, fix this)
Page 1 of 1