The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)

Go down 
+20
Fett_Fan27
Mongo
Calvillanous
DaStar
Arzon
Dresgar
Crebain
Teeglow2012
azarhal
Grome
Rayviin
Quince
Variable
Selven
Coldhart
vlak
Sylrah
Kai-Sun
Ty-Odi
Schwendo
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

<THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) Empty
PostSubject: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:04 am

"The CRAZIES of GORATH" <-CoG-> (SWG)

Established- 2003

Active- 2003-Present

"The CRAZIES of KORRIBAN" <-CoK-> (SWToR) (The DARK guild. Main guild at launch)

Establishment- Pending Game Launch

Activation- Pending Game Launch

<THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) SWTORdromund-kasscitypicCROP

"The CRAZIES of the REPUBLIC" <-CoR-> (SWToR) (The LIGHT guild. Alternate guild at launch)

Establishment- Pending Game Launch

Activation- Pending Game Launch

<THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) SWTORJerdiHallways_fullcrop

Guild Type- Community Based, Fun Oriented, PvE, Moderate PvP, Moderate RP

Guild Members Demographic: Male/ Female Adult guild members, age 17 and above (we do have exceptions to this age rule form time to time, rarely).

The Story of "The Crazies"-

(from Schwendo):
The Crazies were founded in August 2003 on the Gorath server in Star Wars Galaxies. A bunch fun, outgoing, and silly players, all slowly formed the Cadre' of an incredible journey as a guild, more importantly, as friends. The gang founded the City of Mos Mazi on December, 2003 just east of Mos Espa on Tatooine.

Guild goals were simple...We all were like-minded individuals, who, put the "fun" of a game ahead of the "grind/work" of a game. We were always very good at what we do, but, it took a backseat to the "fun factor".

The guild reached its peak in late 2004, with over 90 members. And, we were never recruiting! Bonds were so strong, that we began having "Crazefests" each year. The first one was at the Kings Island(tm) Theme Park in Cincinnati, Ohio (2004). The second Crazefest was held in San Diego, on the eve of the last Star Wars movie (2005). With the NGE debacle in late 2005, many guild members moved on to other games. We kept the "Spirit" of The Crazies going strong in both SWG, and other MMO's til the present day.

(from Coldhart):
After the CU and NGE hit in SWG quite a few of us went on to WoW. We started a guild called Crazies, and played for a little over a year. Afterwards, A couple of us took a break and a few went on to another guild. After those of us who left came back, we joined back up with our Crazies brothers, and went through several guilds in the process. After a couple more years of WoW, Tee and I decided it was time for a new game. We went to AoC (Age of Conan) and formed COK (Crazies of Krom)...I know it's spelled "Crom".

We met Buhan, Quince, Stygon, Zee, and a ton of other awesome peeps. We played AoC for several months until we realized that they weren't going to fix the end game content any time soon. At that time we decided to head back to WoW with our new friends. We formed a new guild and recruited and grew pretty big. We were running end game content in-game. Just about everyone knew what they were doing, and were dedicated to getting the job done while having fun all the way.

We kept playing WoW for over a year, then, work demanded me to put in a lot of hours, and all gaming fell by the wayside. Once I got back into gaming, it was time to find a new game. A bunch of us went back to SWG for a bit, and made new friends...That lasted about 4 months or so before we realized, once again, that the "glory days" were long gone from the Gorath server.

After that we started up in LOTRO, playing that for a few months and that brings us to present.

(Schwendo....again): Today, the Crazies are in half-full farce, battling it out in Rift. Up to about 25 members so far and just started recruiting. Got us some good peeps. I mean that too. So far seems like everyone is on the same page as us Crazies. Won't be too long til we start on Expert Dungeons, then not too far from that comes our actual raids (10 & 20 Man).

As for tomorrow??, we anxiously await the launch of TOR. We will be bringing many players into this forum to meet with you all. We really have a soft spot in our heart for the "goofballs","clowns","out-going","positive","helpful" players. Is that you??...

After all....it is a game...right?....or is it??

For more guild info, visit The Crazies website/forum at:

**Warning to potential visitors: The Crazies Forum is an adult forum, thus, adult language is used. Children under 17 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian (Coldhart counts as "legal guardian")**

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=342022&TabID=2863195&PageName=Home

<THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) ScreenShot0125small1
Interior of Mos Mazi's "City Hall" (circa 2005)

RiG-Active Crazy Guild Members:

SCHWENDO:
<THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) Schwencrop3 Player Class- Sith Inquisitor-Assassin <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) SWTORWALLPAP-SITH3-INQUIS-SCHWEN

*Guild co-leader
*One of the original 5 founders of "The Crazies" in 2003
*Organizer of TOR-IG hilarity / player events
*Generally a complete goofball / helpful / fun / outgoing
*Survivor of:

Crazefest I (Cincinnati,OH 2004)
Crazefest II (San Diego, CA 2005)
Crazefest II.75 (Orlando, FL 2005)
Crazefest II.9999 (Shiloh, IL 2010)
SWG Fanfest's I, & II (both in Anahiem,CA 2004-5 respectively)

COLDHART:
<THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) Coldhart1crop-1 Player Class- Sith Inquisitor-Assassin <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) SWTORWALLPAP-SITH3-INQUIS-COLD

*Guild co-leader
*Organizer of The Crazies website
*Getter of Schw'information
*General Sarcastic azz
*A real nice guy behind the Sarcasm

*Survivor of:

DA'STAR:
<THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) Dastrapic1crop Player Class- Sith Warrior-Juggernaut <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) SWTORWALLPAP-SITH1-DASTAR

*One of the original 5 founders of "The Crazies" in 2003
*Original Gimp-Imp-Pimp
*Changer of "Krazy Krayt Kantina" name to "Black Panther Party (Down with Whitey)"..which subsequentially was changed by CSR's to "Named Changed by CSR"
*Owner of "Most Hilarious Alt' Toon (Ole' Timer)"
*Survivor of:

Crazefest II (San Diego,CA 2005)
SWG Fanfest II (Anahiem,CA 2005)

TEE-GLOW:
<THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) TeeGlowasleep1crop Player Class- Bounty Hunter <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) SWTORWALLPAP-SITH8-TEE-CROP
(Don't worry, we'll wake Tee up when SWTOR launches...promise)

*Guild co-leader
*Member of the "Crazefest IRL" organizing commitee
*OG "Paddy Li'zrrrd"
*Wife Shee-Ti will most likely also play
*Survivor of:

Crazefest II.75 (Orlando,FL 2005)

DESPOINA:
<THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) Andrea-descrop Player Class- Bounty Hunter <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) SWTORWALL-PAP10-DES-BH2CROP

*One of the original Crazies of Gorath members from 2003
*Bounty Hunter extraordinaire
*Schwendo's IG wifey/best pal
*Only surviving member of "TEAM AWESOME"

QUINCE:
<THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) QuinceRiG1crop Player Class- Imperial Agent <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) SWTORWALL-PAP12-Quince-IACROP

*Newer Member
*East coast contingent
*Met Cold' on AoC if my memory serves me
*All around awesome guy

AQUARIA:
<THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) AquariaRiG1crop Player Class- Bounty Hunter <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) SWTORWALL-PAP11-AQUARIA-BHCROP

*Member of the "Bounty Hunters Guild" <-BHG-> on Gorath in SWG 2003-2006
*Joining up with The Crazies for SWTOR
*So-Cal, California Member
*Also and awesome guy! (Tequila!)
*Survivor of: SWG Fanfest I & II (Anahiem,CA 2005)

CALVILLANOUS:
<THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) Calvillanousswgcrop Player Class- Sith Inquisitor-Sorcerer <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) SWTORWALL-PAP11-CAL-INQUISCROP

*New member of The Crazies
*Hometown is "Sin City" Las Vegas
*More info about Cal, when it becomes available!
*A most welcomed addit'schwen to the Crazies family!

MONGO:
(Player Photo Coming Soon!) Player Class- Sith Warrior-Juggernaut <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) SWTORWALLPAP-SITH6-MONGOCROP

BUHAN:
<THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) Buhanswgcrop Player Class- TBD

*From The Crazies WoW contingent
*Florida resident and newlywed
*One of the gangs great IG pals

NEMANJAZ:
(Player Photo Coming Soon!)

*Newest member of The Crazies
*More information as it becomes available!
*A most welcomed addit'schwen to the Crazies family too!

RYOOKI:
<THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) Danni-Ryo-okiSWGcrop
*Southern California Resident
*Original Crazies member '03
*owner of the highest paid entertainer on Gorath (still), at 1 mil cred per dance minimum. (buffs extra)
*survived Mazi and the "rebel" Krayt dragon nest *shudders*
*survived SWG and WOW addictions
*Survived the Great Wookie Translator Rebelion of '03
*Survived numerous bored crazies encounters... (it's safest if you don't ask)
*Former spy on the rebels
*IG ex-wife to Da'Star
*Mother to the guildies (up in everyone's business, making things right and peaceful... or else)

KAI-SUN: (<-CoK-> Alt Toon)
<THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) Kai-SunTORcrop Player Class- Sith Inquisitor-Sorcerer <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) SWTORSITHINQUIS4CROP

*Guild Leader of the Serenity Republic Guild
*Placing his Alt-toon in The Crazies of Korriban guild
*RiG member extraordinaire

<THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) ScreenShot0131small1
City Center, Mos Mazi-Tatooine (SWG)

-------------------------------------<THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) Maznfogcropped---------------------------------
Cold's-a gonna kill me for this...but...We're bringin' da' Maz' with us in TOR...Wink

Thank you...Please drive through...

Here's a couple more shots from the "Good ole' Days"...

<THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) OldSkoolersv2crop
Old Skool Hunt (circa Sept 2004)

<THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) CrazecityhallMMcrop
Mos Mazi City Hall Mtg (circa Feb 2005)

Last edited by Schwendo on Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:53 pm; edited 64 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: The Crazies   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:30 am

Not sure on the sith sides abbreviated name mate....../whistles innocently...Wink hehe but you guys sound awesome Smile and very much look forward to meeting you all Smile
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:22 pm

I don't think it was intentional ../also whistles innocently

Hehe, Ty, do have your mind in the gutter? affraid

This is from a guy who had a SWG 4' Rodian toon named: Dil'Doe Bag'Schwens (a play on "Greedo" and "Bilbo Baggins") tongue

Last edited by Schwendo on Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:28 pm

Schwendo wrote:
I don't think it was intentional ../also whistles innocently

Hehe, Ty, do have you're mind in the gutter? affraid

This is from a guy who had a SWG 4' Rodian toon named: Dil'Doe Bag'Schwens (a play on "Greedo" and "Bilbo Baggins") tongue

Oh dear lord.......I must have my mind in the gutter, coz when I saw Dil'Doe........Can't Say Greedo and Bilbo come to mind........rofl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:34 pm

Haha! I hear ya! *curses internet filth*

Long story short, we were all trying to find hilairous LoTR names for our toons, and, that was the "gold medal" winner. So, I HAD to make an alt toon with it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:01 pm

Schwendo wrote:
Haha! I hear ya! *curses internet filth*

Long story short, we were all trying to find hilairous LoTR names for our toons, and, that was the "gold medal" winner. So, I HAD to make an alt toon with it. Smile

It is awesome, hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:30 pm

Danke!
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:26 pm

I'll have to poke my head into the Crazies of Korriban possibly, I plan on making an Imperial Agent alt (and maybe a sith inquisitor) and would need a good place to stash them, think a few people I talk to want Emp alts, if you don't mind having us.
Back to top Go down
Sylrah

Sylrah

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:55 pm

You could make it the Crazies of the Empire, putting it in line with the republic one.

Not to mention that fixes the abbreviation issue. *whistles not so innocently*

Maybe I should watch the thing with the Crazy 88 again?
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:52 pm

Kai, you're welcome into CoK, hehe, anytime bro! Its going to be a rollercoaster ride for sure! Plus, we can coordinate with your "Light" guild with our CoR toons!

Syl, i'll add that to our voting list. So far, The Crazies all want the Korriban one...hehe..
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:06 pm

Schwendo wrote:
Kai, you're welcome into CoK

Me not that kind of orc!
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:38 pm

Roflmao!!!
Back to top Go down
vlak

vlak

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:52 pm

We went out with pink saber crystals and pink tootoo's and destroyed every overt on Tempest in an evening...does that count? The wookies were extraordinarily hawt!

Back to top Go down
http://myveterans.org
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:16 pm

Man, thats alotta "Bane's Heart" runs!!! Wink I'll bet you have the kkowir caves memorized!!

Last edited by Schwendo on Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:13 pm

Schwendo wrote:
Man, thats alotta "Bane's Heart" runs!!! Wink I'll be you have the kkowir caves memorized!!

I'm sorry, I don't speak spanish!
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:55 am

no comprendo espanol'?
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:55 pm

Schwendo wrote:
no comprendo espanol'?

See, that's what I'm talking about, wtf is that...Klingon?
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:39 pm

(Hutch): How do you say, "You will die a virgin" in Klingon??

(Seth Rogan): "CHUK MA...oh, very funny"
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:11 am

Lol, love that movie.

/sitting in theater about to watch The Phantom Menace.

.....what if it sucks?
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:29 am

Oh noooo...I been let outa mah cage!

As Schwen put it...we're all pretty anal around here...I mean just the other night I got up from my chair and found a diamond...wait that doesn't make since. If I were that tight, how the hell did it fall out in the first place??? And Schwen went from playing tight end for the Crazefest 69ers to being our best wide receiver just over night. Sty said he calls pivot man >.<

Well, we definitely put the emphasis on "fun". Most definitely a more mature rating also pops into mind. I'll keep it toned down since I'm new and all.

Yep, Crazies have been around since launch of SWG and with the NGE, almost all have moved on to different games. I'll name em off and risk the flames...WoW, LOTRO, Warhammer, Wack-A-Hoe (Kinda like Wack-A-Mole, except it's a pimp trying to see how many of his hoes he can pimp slap before the buzzer sounds ((And before you start, I'm not refering to all ladies as hoes...it's a pimp and hoe remark)). Schwen got high score...dunno what that was all about...Bro, did she finally pay you what she owed you?

Anyway...no matter what game we moved on to, we tried to keep the Crazies alive and well at least in spirit.

Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:33 am

You automatically win the internet.

You have Breaking Benjamin in your sig.

Rock on, Garth.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:42 pm

haha!!

Cold, I think Selv and Ty mentioned to try and keep it PG-13 in here....Beings RED DAWN was the original PG-13 movie in history (useless knowledge)...I'll use European Vaca-schwen as a reference...

I think it means..only minor nudity (the Crazy Horse in Paris, and the German gal Rusty was hooking up with)...

Language..I think all but the F-bombs, and the dirtier words...

I'd put it as "Safia rules" if you remember the headache that Burnsyy was on guildchat Burnsyy <---he was a potty mouth...hehe
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:20 am

Watchu talkin bout Willis!? I've heard far worse language than what I used in actual PG-13 movies >.<

That's calm for me. But if that's too harsh then I'll just have to quit posting or something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:26 am

Coldhart wrote:
Watchu talkin bout Willis!? I've heard far worse language than what I used in actual PG-13 movies >.<

That's calm for me. But if that's too harsh then I'll just have to quit posting or something.

Hey, don't listen to that guildie of yours! Wink
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:36 am

*looks around* You talkin' to me?.....you talkin to me?!....you talkin to me?!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next