The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A change in moderators?

Go down 
+7
Selven
Arzon
Ty-Odi
Kai-Sun
Schwendo
Quince
Godric_Barbarosa
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Looking for

A change in moderators? Empty
PostSubject: A change in moderators?   A change in moderators? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:14 pm

So I log on and notice a new moderator in the Members Area and Guild Zone... confused

Congratulations Schwendo...I guess. cheers Did I miss the coronation ceremony. king

Or should I congratulate Selven for sloughing of some of her duties. jocolor

P.S. I think that was the most smileys I've ever used in a post. A change in moderators? 895574

Now back to your regularly scheduled programing. A change in moderators? 398785
Back to top Go down
Quince

Quince

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Qint B'san
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: A change in moderators?   A change in moderators? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:19 pm

The force of reckoning, known as Schwen, made it inevitable... lol. Grats bro, I didn't notice that. As to the smileys, Shocked Rolling Eyes A change in moderators? 756107 cheers
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: A change in moderators?   A change in moderators? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:59 pm

Ah thx! I actually did'nt expect it. I need to "get working" on it too. I'd like to make some sticky's for pertinent RiG info, etc. Plus, I was thinking of adding sticky's to the vastly RiG active guilds...I/E Reign, Serenity, Darka's guild, Crazies etc (can't remember everyone ATM)... That way, they stay at the top. How about even shuffling the "stickied guilds" weekly/monthy based on RiG acrtivity? A kind of "guild leaderboard" if you will. That might be fun.

Of course, all with Ty/ Selv's permis'schwen..

Thx again Godric Wink
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A change in moderators?   A change in moderators? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:44 pm

Uh, I'm not sure how vastly active Serenity is, as I'm like one of the only stable posters lol. (Besides Selven, anyway!)

Back to top Go down
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Ingame Characters
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: A change in moderators?   A change in moderators? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:44 am

Schwendo wrote:
Ah thx! I actually did'nt expect it. I need to "get working" on it too. I'd like to make some sticky's for pertinent RiG info, etc. Plus, I was thinking of adding sticky's to the vastly RiG active guilds...I/E Reign, Serenity, Darka's guild, Crazies etc (can't remember everyone ATM)... That way, they stay at the top. How about even shuffling the "stickied guilds" weekly/monthy based on RiG acrtivity? A kind of "guild leaderboard" if you will. That might be fun.

I don't know if I'd want to encourage people to post just for the sake of getting there guild up on the leaderboard.That would just make more nuisance posts for me to sort throug...oh..uh...hi...Schwendo. Embarassed wait ,we now have a A change in moderators? 408455 I love it!

Last edited by Godric_Barbarosa on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: Re: A change in moderators?   A change in moderators? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:12 pm

Haha Smile

Schwen, feel free to play around with the layout and pop any leaderboards etc that you fancy Smile

They are yours to play around with now Smile If people don't like something we can always change it at a later date, as for encouraging spam posting? Well....I don't think a leaderboard would either encourage/discourage some of you!! hahaha Smile
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: A change in moderators?   A change in moderators? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:34 pm

Me? Spam posting?

/hides post count
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: A change in moderators?   A change in moderators? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:52 pm

LOL Kai! Smile
Back to top Go down
Arzon

Arzon

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Arzon
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Reign

PostSubject: Re: A change in moderators?   A change in moderators? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:29 pm

What is the world coming to? I keed, I keed... Congrats Schwen!
Back to top Go down
http://www.reignguild.net
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: A change in moderators?   A change in moderators? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:43 pm

Arzon wrote:
What is the world coming to?

The end!

His Reign of terror has begun!

/Grabs towel, places bag on head, and sits down.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen

PostSubject: Re: A change in moderators?   A change in moderators? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:05 am

(sings): This is the Ennnnddd.......My only Schwen....the end...

I'll fine tune that idea Godric, I don't want to encourage a spam-o-fest, lol.

Um....then again...I have like 50 ba-gillion posts Sad (and 3 important ones!)

Thx all. We'll get this guild thing going soon!
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven

PostSubject: Re: A change in moderators?   A change in moderators? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:26 am

The coronation ceremony was very private. Wink

Seriously, Schwen's been very active on keeping the guild stuff together, so I thought it only natural to have him manage that section, including members as they are often a part of the guild side of things.

Oh, btw.. want a color to your name, Schwen? And a title? Knowing you, you probably have a Schwenictionary full. study
Back to top Go down
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Ingame Characters
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: A change in moderators?   A change in moderators? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:30 pm

Selven wrote:

Seriously, Schwen's been very active on keeping the guild stuff together, so I thought it only natural to have him manage that section, including members as they are often a part of the guild side of things.

Oh, btw.. want a color to your name, Schwen? And a title? Knowing you, you probably have a Schwenictionary full. study

I think that would be a dic-Schwen-ary.
Back to top Go down
Aldemarran

Aldemarran

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Agent Redacted
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Redacted

PostSubject: Re: A change in moderators?   A change in moderators? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:40 pm

Godric_Barbarosa wrote:
I think that would be a dic-Schwen-ary.

[RighteousIndignation]
Schwen is no...
[/RighteousIndignation]

Oh nevermind. Just don't spell that word with a "k". lol!
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: A change in moderators?   A change in moderators? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:04 pm

Selven wrote:

Speaking of a colour on your name? Meant to ask what happened to mine? Lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Horeon
(Re)Public Enemy
Horeon

PostSubject: Re: A change in moderators?   A change in moderators? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:51 pm

Ty-Odi wrote:
Selven wrote:

Speaking of a colour on your name? Meant to ask what happened to mine? Lol Smile

You have been expended

/imperialintelligence'd

That's what you get for being in the Empire :3
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: A change in moderators?   A change in moderators? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:14 am

Ty-Odi wrote:

Wow, I'm totally blind! Never noticed the color change after you got the new title! *shame on me*

/dives into the admin panel
Back to top Go down
Mongo

Mongo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Mongo
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Crazies

PostSubject: Re: A change in moderators?   A change in moderators? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:56 pm

Ty-Odi wrote:
Selven wrote:

A change in moderators? Lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: A change in moderators?   A change in moderators? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:59 pm

Selven wrote:
Ty-Odi wrote:

Wow, I'm totally blind! Never noticed the color change after you got the new title! *shame on me*

/dives into the admin panel

Hehehe Smile thats ok, I only noticed it myself after the previous post, lmao.
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: A change in moderators?   A change in moderators? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:33 pm

Mongo wrote:

A change in moderators? Lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1

Yeah, that's totally me. Wait, I mean my kitty. That's totally my kitty! Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Velaxi
Just Married
Velaxi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Velaxi
Guild: Platinum

PostSubject: Re: A change in moderators?   A change in moderators? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:44 pm

That cat looks eerily like mine.
No joke...

Pic coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A change in moderators?   A change in moderators? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A change in moderators?
Page 1 of 1