The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book, game ... karamba

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mli

Mli

Book, game ... karamba Empty
PostSubject: Book, game ... karamba   Book, game ... karamba I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:16 pm

So i just read a book "Seeds of Earth" by Michel Cobley. Was dam nice to read a science fiction since i normally read "traditional" fantasy. I can recommend it if you need something to read Smile

But all this science fiction stuff going on in my head(books, swtor ...) have given me an urge to play some game in the branch so i fired up my old eve acc that I just had done the tourital to try it out. So is anyone playing eve feel free to poke me Smile

Char name in EVE is Amber Dawn
Back to top Go down

Book, game ... karamba
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» POST YOUR GAME SCREENIES HERE!
» Favorite or recommended book series?
» TAL SOREN'S RiG GAME ROOM!! *puts in quarter*
» Books you'd like to see become a game?
» Game of Thrones

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com