The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I may just have a new favorite Dev quote

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Looking for

I may just have a new favorite Dev quote Empty
PostSubject: I may just have a new favorite Dev quote   I may just have a new favorite Dev quote I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:05 pm

Damion Schubert wrote:
We don't have friendly fire in The Old Republic for a simple reason: a lot of players are, well... idiots. I don't mean you, of course, dear reader, I mean those OTHER players. You know who I'm talking about.

Damn that's blunt and kind of risky for a dev to say of his target audience. Mr. Schubert has had a few zingers lately. I think he's trying to compete with Daniel Erickson.
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: I may just have a new favorite Dev quote   I may just have a new favorite Dev quote I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:54 pm

A BioWare dev said something similar about friendly fire in DA2 being only on Nightmare and why there wasn't a toggle on the other difficulty for it.

Personally, I don't like friendly fire, unless I'm playing multiplayer.

Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: I may just have a new favorite Dev quote   I may just have a new favorite Dev quote I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:21 pm

No one can beat King Erickson, though Schubert does have some good ones lol.

I find it refreshing they can stay pretty relaxed and have a good time with all the buzz and mud being thrown around.
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: I may just have a new favorite Dev quote   I may just have a new favorite Dev quote I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:26 am

Who doesn't love cocky Devs?
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: I may just have a new favorite Dev quote   I may just have a new favorite Dev quote I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:53 am

Don't get me started on "cocky dev's". I pissed off Tigg's from SWG back in 05' for "stealing their Dev spotlight". Apparently, she did'nt like that I got an entire bar to sing, "You Lost That Lovin' Feeling" to the outgoing lead dev. WTF, I AM an entertainer!! hehe.

Oh, and I still hate Tiggs...and her trendy "Pat Benatar" hairstyle (no offense Cold).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I may just have a new favorite Dev quote   I may just have a new favorite Dev quote I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I may just have a new favorite Dev quote
Page 1 of 1