The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naming policies

Go down 
+14
Vam-Yan
Aurabesh
DeaconX
Ty-Odi
Gamewiz
Godric_Barbarosa
ShavedEwok
Darka
Schwendo
Sylrah
Kai-Sun
azarhal
Baelyrn
Selven
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DaStar

DaStar

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Da'Star Trebor-Zar
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

Naming policies  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naming policies    Naming policies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:53 pm

I just thought of something schwen, I could make Ol'Timer (the racist, master Image Designer/ Master Rifleman who only talked to Humans and any FEMALES) from SWG in SW:ToR. he could be my Smuggler Alt. I never did say how OLD he was. He can be a few hundred years old. just too damn Crabby to die of old age. cause that would make someone happy. LOL.

I will have the think of Da'Star's ancestral sperm donor's background.
Back to top Go down

Naming policies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2