The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place?

Go down 
+14
Ty-Odi
Gamewiz
Coldhart
Velaxi
MorgonKara
Horeon
SandsS
Lugaidh
azarhal
Kai-Sun
Selven
Schwendo
Sylrah
Darka
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Modos
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Force Academy

What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place? Empty
PostSubject: What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place?   What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:23 am

So with a lot of talk I want to know what YOU will be personally doing to make TOR a better experience to put back the respect in gaming ? Smile

It not a question of trying to out do each other I just want to know what if anything you will be doing?
Back to top Go down
Sylrah

Sylrah

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place?   What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:54 am

I don't have any specific ideas yet, else I'd share them so others can do the same things if they want to. Ofcourse if someone posts their plans here I may take the liberty of stealing them. Maybe stealing isn't the best word to use, it's all for the greater good afterall.

So basically I am at being polite, offering guidance, hints, tips, opinions, etc. Pretty much helping without handing out freebies. I'll assist in questing when asked if I have the time, or respectfully explain that I don't have the time.

When partying with someone and simply having a good time filled with respect, I will not hesitate to give items free of charge that I don't need buy they may have use for (that I looted before partying). I don't see that as a freebie.

So basically being myself.

Well, I have the idea to set up a few in game community building events, like an in game wedding or massive in game parties. But that's where multiple people are going to have to come in. So we could have weekly or monthly parties.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place?   What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:23 pm

I will go on the main SWToR forums...find some cool poeple...ask them to kindly make up a forum dedicated to other "cool" people....join....plan with these other cool people how best to have a great time in this particular MMORPG...play said MMORPG....have blast...

um..check

check

check

and check!
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place?   What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:28 pm

Schwendo wrote:
I will go on the main SWToR forums...find some cool poeple...ask them to kindly make up a forum dedicated to other "cool" people....join....plan with these other cool people how best to have a great time in this particular MMORPG...play said MMORPG....have blast...

um..check

check

check

and check!

lol

So your work is done, eh? Wink

Good morning all ...and afternoon/evening to the rest of ya! What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place? 653443

Helping others
Since I don't know everything about TOR yet, I only have to assume that people may need assistance much the same way they do in other games. Whit that said, my way of helping would be;

- Always answer someone's question if I'm able - if only to say "Sorry, I don't know either Smile"
- Politely answer requests for handouts with a few tips on how to make some credits for themselves.
- I crave information about a planet, an area, tricks for setting up an easy UI (i.e bind autorun to the middle mousebutton) and I share what I know with anyone who want's to know.
- If I notice someone running around looking like they can't find their quest kill, I send them a tell and ask if they're looking for x and if they do, show them where to go.
- After some time in game, when I start to feel like I know my way around, if there's an option for toggling a helper tag, I will wear it.
- Visit lowbie areas to see if there's anything I can do for someone feeling a little overwhelmed.
(Wonderful friendships can happen that way!)
- I don't mind traveling across the game world to help out on a lowbie quest or to guide someone to their destination. (I loved giving people a ride in SWG)

Manners
- Not to run up to an area someone is fighing in only to slaughter every NPC around.
- Wait for my turn if there seem to be an NPC or several that are part of a quest and we need to kill it.
- Or send a tell to that someone who was there first asking if they're there for the same reason I am. Possibly group up.
- Greet a player if I'm in the middle of nowhere and bumps into someone. (sounds like a given, but I'm always baffled at the amount of players that never even consider this)
- I never use profanity (not saying I can't get a bit naughty in guild chat with good friends)

There's probably more that I can't think of right now. So it'll have to do Smile
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place?   What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:46 pm

Schwendo wrote:

um..check

check

check

and check!

I'm suing you for copying my idea. You evil pretentious Swcharzenenenengenenrrr.

Also, I'd like to try to make it a better place through my guild, through this community, and just by being the best kind of person I can be while playing.

I like being helpful to people in guild and random people I meet. I'm going to give non biased and supportive answers when someone asks me, no matter how many times I have to say it or how long the conversation goes. I'm not going to force people into anything, and going to do my best to give back to the community by helping those in need or reaching out to the lower level populace when they need it

I'm not going to try to drive people off of trade skilling, or make them pay an arm and a leg for something that really isn't that expensive.

I'm going to run through the streets naked covered in green jello

Er...woops.

Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place?   What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:36 pm

/steal list from Selven

Everything that Selven said. I just love helping random strangers. Unfortunately, some MMOs almost punish you for it or make it impossible, hopefully STWOR isn't one of them.

I also want to try starting some sort of Open World PvP events system for the R.I.G community and any bystanders that join up.
Back to top Go down
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place?   What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:16 pm

What I will do and has always worked for me in past is to be irrepressibly fun and light-hearted which I've found draws people to you. I also find that a fierce adherence to your own code of morality and principles inevitably makes you a good influence and an example that people will follow. I've always thought that to lead by example is the best way to inspire people.

I have found that, unlike those who look for the immediate payoff by looking out for themselves, helping others and being giving without any expection of being paid back in kind, though it does take longer, inevitably leads you to the the greater reward in the end which is the respect and admiration of great friends. These friends give way more than what you would gain by just taking what you want right from the oft. I've never been very good at asking my friends for help but I've been blessed with great friends that have offered help without being asked. They even forced me to take help! LAWLS, AWESOME!!

Also something I find very intrigueing is that if you have patience and understanding with the people who come across as selfish and immature you often find that many of them are just wanting someone to pay attention to them. Once you give them some positive attention you'll find that they are generally good people albeit a bit misguided. With a little understanding I find that these folks cultivate a stonger more positive attitude and become examples to others themselves. It's infectious!

Walking the hard path always, in the end, leads to the greater reward.

I'd also like to add one addendum: I'ts my belief that, should we all end up in different guilds, we should add an alt to each others guilds so that we may communicate better and reinforce the sense of community.
Back to top Go down
SandsS

SandsS

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Odium

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place?   What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:56 pm

I'll be available (I think! I hope!) to help co-ordinate massive in-game community events based in R.i.G. goals. I'd like to develop a strong presence for the group on whatever servers we choose to roll onto.

I'll be following common courtesy, but I'll also encourage others to do the same. As much as I love the often competitive world of hardcore endgame PvE, respect is equally important to me.

I will be jumping on all kinds of opportunities to make the game a better place as they arise.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place?   What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:00 pm

Selven wrote:
Schwendo wrote:

um..check

check

check

and check!

lol

Good morning all ...and afternoon/evening to the rest of ya! What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place? 653443

Helping others
Since I don't know everything about TOR yet, I only have to assume that people may need assistance much the same way they do in other games. Whit that said, my way of helping would be;

- Always answer someone's question if I'm able - if only to say "Sorry, I don't know either Smile"
- Politely answer requests for handouts with a few tips on how to make some credits for themselves.
- I crave information about a planet, an area, tricks for setting up an easy UI (i.e bind autorun to the middle mousebutton) and I share what I know with anyone who want's to know.
- If I notice someone running around looking like they can't find their quest kill, I send them a tell and ask if they're looking for x and if they do, show them where to go.
- After some time in game, when I start to feel like I know my way around, if there's an option for toggling a helper tag, I will wear it.
- Visit lowbie areas to see if there's anything I can do for someone feeling a little overwhelmed.
- I don't mind traveling across the game world to help out on a lowbie quest or to guide someone to their destination. (I loved giving people a ride in SWG)

Manners
- Not to run up to an area someone is fighing in only to slaughter every NPC around.
- Wait for my turn if there seem to be an NPC or several that are part of a quest and we need to kill it.
- Or send a tell to that someone who was there first asking if they're there for the same reason I am. Possibly group up.
- Greet a player if I'm in the middle of nowhere and bumps into someone. (sounds like a given, but I'm always baffled at the amount of players that never even consider this)
- I never use profanity (not saying I can't get a bit naughty in guild chat with good friends)

There's probably more that I can't think of right now. So it'll have to do Smile

Selv',

I'll never be done...but that is my template for "TOR MMO Utopia"...hehe

Once the game launches...We're all going to have a ton of great people...Unified in a common, "have fun with respect" goal!!!

Its going to be great...
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Modos
Guild: Force Academy

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place?   What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:49 am

While the big things are fun the little things are important, i figured many of us would have the same things listed anyways as it is. Smile
Back to top Go down
Horeon
(Re)Public Enemy
Horeon

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place?   What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:00 am

As it is now, I don't need SWTOR. The community we're building is good enough! Very Happy

Who am I kidding, I NEED MAH GLOWSTICKS NAO
Back to top Go down
MorgonKara
Shot First
MorgonKara

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place?   What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:55 am

Smuggling?

Oh and being my usual awesome self, of course. bounce

Last edited by MorgonKara on Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Horeon
(Re)Public Enemy
Horeon

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place?   What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:55 am

Roleplaying, to be honest. It makes the community such a better place.
Back to top Go down
Velaxi
Just Married
Velaxi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Velaxi
Guild: Platinum

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place?   What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:21 am

Well now... loaded question is... um. Tough to answer.

I could do like Selven there and make a list, but instead I'm going to do something else, and discuss why I'm going to behave the way I do, generally and personally.

1. Personally.

Where I grew up, if you were driving down the road and your worst enemy was broken down at the side of the (choose transportation venue here), you stopped and helped. Period. Getting stuck in the middle of nowhere is a life-or-death situation, and next time it could be you broken down.
Anyone who didn't conform to this was dealt with by the community. Shape up or ship out... or be made to ship out. Sounds harsh, I know, but a community must police itself, and be INtolerant of those without the common sense or respect enough to follow the unspoken rules.
And if it wasn't a dire situation, or you were just passing in town, you were polite/civil anyway.

2. Generally.

Most younger people don't realize this, but the origins of almost everything we do today is respect for others.
Shave, cut/brush your hair, don't eat with your mouth open, dress to look good, all these things (and so much more) are outward signs of respect. To appeal in a positive way to all five senses of the people around you, making their day brighter for you having been a part of it (or at least, not more unpleasant). It is NOT vanity that started fashion, it is respect.
Unfortunately, soooo many of these things have become (for lack of a better word) compromised because over time, the reasons stopped being taught while the actions were still learned. So now, for example, people dress well and say "Look at me & my l33t clothingz, I'm better than you!". It disgusts me a little, sometimes. Mostly, though, it disappoints and depresses me.

Heck, even the art of posting / chatting with real words and actual punctuation is becoming a lost art. And those disrespecting others with it are proud of it, and make every attempt to justify it. Which, while I grant is their right, only serves to underscore their basic ignorance and selfish natures.

Peace folks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place?   What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:15 am

Schwendo wrote:
Selven wrote:
Schwendo wrote:

um..check

check

check

and check!

lol

Helping others

Manners

Selv',

I'll never be done...but that is my template for "TOR MMO Utopia"...hehe

Once the game launches...We're all going to have a ton of great people...Unified in a common, "have fun with respect" goal!!!

Its going to be great...

He's not kidding, he'll never be done. 7+ years in SWG and he's still not finished decorating all the cantinas in town =P

I like a lot of what I see here. This site has great potential to orginize many guilds in game for various grouping and planned events. I for one love that aspect of getting to know people and staying connected.

The Crazies have always been there for help when people need it. Wether we know em or not. As stated ealier, this is by far one of the best ways to meet new peeps in game and build a reputation for your guild as a whole. We have always felt strongly about maintaning a genuinely good reputation and have dealt harsh judgement to those who would do anything to ruin the Crazie name.

A couple events pop into mind (remember tho at this point we're not sure what to expect from TOR)...

In SWG we were able to make and name objects. We would have our crafters make up and name these event objects. The we would hold Crazefest events in-game and hand out these objects as trophies.

We had...

1) Crazefest Racing...we would start the race on speeders (No other travel options allowed) at one POI and end at another POI, with several POI checkmarks along the way. At each of these checkmarks, we would have a member waiting as racers came in and they would have to trade with them for a piece of crafted loot to prove that they made it there. First one to the finish wins, then second and third place trophies also. I still have several trophies displayed to this day (If my house is still there >.< lmao).

2) Drunken Bar Brawling...Everyone would strip, then we would all duel and fight til blackbared.

3) Crawl Racing...OMG you can't understand how funny this can be til you see 50+ people crawling from one POI to the next. Or just around Jabba's Palace.

All this is what I meant when I said (from an earlier post) that if the game doesn't supply the fun, we make our own. Life throws us all enough crap on a daily/weekly basis. Our main goal in life and in-game as Crazies is to make everyone we meet want to come back for more because they have that much fun and forget about how bad their day was. This applies to old schoolers and new members alike.
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place?   What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:21 pm

(Coldhart): "2) Drunken Bar Brawling...Everyone would strip, then we would all duel and fight til blackbared"

I cannot confirm or deny any involvement in said "Nekkid Bar Brawl(tm)"...

Awesome post Cold!
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place?   What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:30 pm

Coldhart wrote:

He's not kidding, he'll never be done. 7+ years in SWG and he's still not finished decorating all the cantinas in town =P

I like a lot of what I see here. This site has great potential to orginize many guilds in game for various grouping and planned events. I for one love that aspect of getting to know people and staying connected.

The Crazies have always been there for help when people need it. Wether we know em or not. As stated ealier, this is by far one of the best ways to meet new peeps in game and build a reputation for your guild as a whole. We have always felt strongly about maintaning a genuinely good reputation and have dealt harsh judgement to those who would do anything to ruin the Crazie name.

A couple events pop into mind (remember tho at this point we're not sure what to expect from TOR)...

In SWG we were able to make and name objects. We would have our crafters make up and name these event objects. The we would hold Crazefest events in-game and hand out these objects as trophies.

We had...

1) Crazefest Racing...we would start the race on speeders (No other travel options allowed) at one POI and end at another POI, with several POI checkmarks along the way. At each of these checkmarks, we would have a member waiting as racers came in and they would have to trade with them for a piece of crafted loot to prove that they made it there. First one to the finish wins, then second and third place trophies also. I still have several trophies displayed to this day (If my house is still there >.< lmao).

2) Drunken Bar Brawling...Everyone would strip, then we would all duel and fight til blackbared.

3) Crawl Racing...OMG you can't understand how funny this can be til you see 50+ people crawling from one POI to the next. Or just around Jabba's Palace.

All this is what I meant when I said (from an earlier post) that if the game doesn't supply the fun, we make our own. Life throws us all enough crap on a daily/weekly basis. Our main goal in life and in-game as Crazies is to make everyone we meet want to come back for more because they have that much fun and forget about how bad their day was. This applies to old schoolers and new members alike.

lol you brought back some memorable moments from Chimaera! Very Happy

Oh, and I never finished my own Cantina - helping everyone else decorating instead!
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place?   What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:44 pm

Selv',

I'll post some screenies of our cantinas...At the peak of Mos Mazi, we had 5 different cantinas in our city! Beings I'm a Dj by career, it was a blast decorating them all.

Here's a list of the cantina's

Krazy Krayt Cantina: (EST 2003)

The "TIE" Club: (EST 2004)

Mc'Hams Wall of Sound: (EST 2005)

The Wookie 'Tina': (EST 2006)

The Tuske-Tina': (EST 2009) *still under construction*

You ought to see the dj booths!
Back to top Go down
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place?   What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:55 pm

LOL crawl races, nekkid bar brawling! Awesome!

Back when wow was fun my guild set up a nekkid lvl 1 gnome race from IF to SW. We posted it on the forums and invited anyone interested to join in on the fun! We even contacted ally guilds and told them anyone who wasn't interested in racing should feel free to come out with their mains to go nekkid gnome hunting just to make it more interesting.

There were hundreds of cute little gnomes stripped down to their skivvies running and hopping their way to SW trying not to get killed. Lol there were gnome skeletons littering the ground all the way from one city to the other!

We gave cash prizes for 1st, 2nd and third place respectively. IT WAS A BLAST!!
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place?   What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:57 pm

Schwendo wrote:
Selv',

I'll post some screenies of our cantinas...At the peak of Mos Mazi, we had 5 different cantinas in our city! Beings I'm a Dj by career, it was a blast decorating them all.

Here's a list of the cantina's

Krazy Krayt Cantina: (EST 2003)

The "TIE" Club: (EST 2004)

Mc'Hams Wall of Sound: (EST 2005)

The Wookie 'Tina': (EST 2006)

The Tuske-Tina': (EST 2009) *still under construction*

You ought to see the dj booths!

Looking forward to seeing the pics! Smile
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place?   What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:04 pm

Brother Lewg,

Yeah, I think we "2 Birds of a feather" must KA-KAAWWW togther!!

Cold, I could tell you stories on stories!!

Streaking through towns...Death Race 2005 (priceless)...All Valley PvP Tourney (Cobra Kai!)..

Can't wait to get those silly things going again!!
Back to top Go down
Gamewiz

Gamewiz

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place?   What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:10 pm

Darka wrote:
So with a lot of talk I want to know what YOU will be personally doing to make TOR a better experience to put back the respect in gaming ? Smile

It not a question of trying to out do each other I just want to know what if anything you will be doing?

Truthfully, what I've always loved doing is being the guy who helps out the newbies... I like being the guy who knows everything and anything about a game and can answer any question that someone might have.

I also loved stopping what I was doing and helping out someone with a quest that was lower than me, or coming to the aid of a town that was under attack.

So basically helping out the new guy, or the little guy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place?   What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:41 pm

Once again Wiz, I agree with you,

I have always been a fan of the "underdog". I like helping the new guys...now...not ALL new guys rate help. We all know those credit hounds and spammers. I mean actual nice players, just trying to figure out the game. Anytime Smile
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place?   What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 pm

Well I think I covered myself in the original post, but pretty much everything in the Charter really.

On top of that, I fully intend to help co-ordinate events between guilds, helping to organise PVP and RP events as well as some random 'naked marathon type events as well, hehe Smile

I just love fun events, and trying to bring people together. I think you all already know how important respect is to me, and that is something I will do my very best to promote.

I will begin trawling the official forums soon so I can try to bring more guilds in to join us, and this is something I would love some help with. I know many of you are already assisting in this with people, and i think that is incredible Smile But my next big challenge will not be with the individuals but in fact the guilds. Getting as many of those on board as possible will be a big step in making sure this endevour succeeds Smile

Also if any of you are currently in a guild, and you are trying to pursuade people in those to come and join us, please feel free to let them contact me if they wish too, either on the main boards or on my personal mailbox Tyodi@msn.com and i will gladly do everything I can to answer any questions they may have Smile
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Gamewiz

Gamewiz

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place?   What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:26 pm

Schwendo wrote:
Once again Wiz, I agree with you,

I have always been a fan of the "underdog". I like helping the new guys...now...not ALL new guys rate help. We all know those credit hounds and spammers. I mean actual nice players, just trying to figure out the game. Anytime Smile

Agreed. Smile Obviously I'll only help those that want it or request it, and are actually sincere about it.

That and politeness has alot to do with how much I help you... I remember in WoW, my main was a mage. Obviously to many they thought I was their personal transportation device and water vendor... Many people I told to get lost because of the way they would ask me.

If I'm sitting in Stormwind and someone whispers me, "ned water", I'm gonna ignore you. Those who took 3 extra seconds out of their day to give me the common courtesy of saying, "Hey, would you please be able to make me some water?" I was happy to help out! It's all in how you ask and how polite you are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place?   What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What will YOU be doing to make TOR a better Place?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next