The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Community Manager Stephen Reid - Darth Hater Interview

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ShavedEwok

New Community Manager Stephen Reid - Darth Hater Interview Empty
PostSubject: New Community Manager Stephen Reid - Darth Hater Interview   New Community Manager Stephen Reid - Darth Hater Interview I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Gamewiz

Gamewiz

PostSubject: Re: New Community Manager Stephen Reid - Darth Hater Interview   New Community Manager Stephen Reid - Darth Hater Interview I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:41 pm

Yep, saw it posted a little bit ago, but I'm still listening to the TOROcast podcast right now, lol.

Although I think this will be my last of listening to TOROcast.... Samm really angered me with how arrogant he is in his views on crafting. I'm all for healthy debate, but when someone makes an excellent, logic rebuttal to his complaints regarding crafting, instead of making a healthy retort or admitting his was wrong, he just replies with "That's crap."

But I'm totally derailing a thread that was just made only a minute ago... so ignore my rants, lol!
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: Re: New Community Manager Stephen Reid - Darth Hater Interview   New Community Manager Stephen Reid - Darth Hater Interview I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:45 pm

Well I really hope he does engage the community, tempted to invite him to this site!! hehehe Smile
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: New Community Manager Stephen Reid - Darth Hater Interview   New Community Manager Stephen Reid - Darth Hater Interview I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:46 pm

Gamewiz wrote:
Yep, saw it posted a little bit ago, but I'm still listening to the TOROcast podcast right now, lol.

Although I think this will be my last of listening to TOROcast.... Samm really angered me with how arrogant he is in his views on crafting. I'm all for healthy debate, but when someone makes an excellent, logic rebuttal to his complaints regarding crafting, instead of making a healthy retort or admitting his was wrong, he just replies with "That's crap."

But I'm totally derailing a thread that was just made only a minute ago... so ignore my rants, lol!

Hey, you still covered the topic, and it's not like we're rule nazi's around here except when it's really needed.

Looking the interview up now.

I feel the same way about Toro, not bad guys just, need to be a wee bit more professional when the tape is rollin.
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: New Community Manager Stephen Reid - Darth Hater Interview   New Community Manager Stephen Reid - Darth Hater Interview I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:04 pm

Ty-Odi wrote:
Well I really hope he does engage the community, tempted to invite him to this site!! hehehe Smile

He posted quite a bit already on the official forum, but his job is not to give game information out. He also talked about having better "dev<->community" communication too.

I already like him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Community Manager Stephen Reid - Darth Hater Interview   New Community Manager Stephen Reid - Darth Hater Interview I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Community Manager Stephen Reid - Darth Hater Interview
Page 1 of 1