The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Little Things and The Long Months

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Modos
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Force Academy

The Little Things and The Long Months Empty
PostSubject: The Little Things and The Long Months   The Little Things and The Long Months I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:56 am

We seem to be off to a decent start so far, but like anything you want to work its about keeping at it. The success of this project wont be measured in weeks, but months and years. Its not something we say hey we organised it now lets forget about it and hope everyone does it.
Its about setting an example. While its great to have the big things its the little things which will win it, keeping at it in the tough times, still doing it months and years after launch still being proactive and still wanting it. As soon as you start to think its not your obligation to make your gaming experience great then you are already on the downward slide to chaos.

It will be tough and we will have our moments, how we act in the quiet, in the slow in the dark times will define this project more then how it operates in the high times.
It will take a lot to keep at it, to push on, to make a difference but you get out what you put in.

Keep the little things going, think years not months, or weeks.
Looking back well after launch if we can say at
6 Months - We Are on Track
12 Months - We are still doing our thing
18 months - Strong
2 Years - Still Going.
etc

Even in the face of unpopular game changes or developments the power still rests in our hands
Smile
Back to top Go down
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

PostSubject: Re: The Little Things and The Long Months   The Little Things and The Long Months I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:14 am

Maybe I'll have to do some old-school scratchin and mixin Beastie Boy style on my DJ show!

NOW HERE'S A LITTLE STORY I'D LIKE TO TELL ABOUT THREE BAD BROTHERS YOU KNOW SO WELL!!

VVVVP! VVVVP! VVVVP! VVP! VVP! WEEEKIE WAAWR!!
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: The Little Things and The Long Months   The Little Things and The Long Months I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:04 am

IT STARTED WAY BACK...IN HIS-TO-REE!

I agree Darka, we need to "keep at it"!
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: The Little Things and The Long Months   The Little Things and The Long Months I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:15 am

Always find the little things can and do get over looked, sometimes we go for the big solutions when the little things can do more for us then the big events ever could
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: The Little Things and The Long Months   The Little Things and The Long Months I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:24 pm

This is true. Thankfully it is that much easier to stay on track when so many cool people are on board.

Requires commitment nevertheless.
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: The Little Things and The Long Months   The Little Things and The Long Months I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:18 pm

Its also something i dont think people have really thought about, its a long term thing not a short term attempt
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Little Things and The Long Months   The Little Things and The Long Months I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:24 pm

Darka wrote:
Its also something i dont think people have really thought about, its a long term thing not a short term attempt

Which is why it's so worth it and so fun. It's something you always do. It becomes a part of you, so that it's immortal and gains more people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Little Things and The Long Months   The Little Things and The Long Months I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Little Things and The Long Months
Page 1 of 1