The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Endgame raiding speculation.

Go down 
+9
Zepour
Kai-Sun
Variable
Schwendo
Gamewiz
Yunie
Ty-Odi
Grome
Lanius
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stryklone

Stryklone

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

Endgame raiding speculation. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame raiding speculation.   Endgame raiding speculation. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:20 pm

One of the problems with raiding is that it starts at endgame. It is so different from the skills needed before. That means many high level players can be geared to the max and still don't have a clue how to raid.

Just guessing here, but if raiding is set up to be done starting at lower levels and continuing through a player's experience, there might be fewer problems and a lot more harmony when endgame come about.
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Endgame raiding speculation.   Endgame raiding speculation. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:04 pm

Stryklone wrote:
One of the problems with raiding is that it starts at endgame. It is so different from the skills needed before. That means many high level players can be geared to the max and still don't have a clue how to raid.

Just guessing here, but if raiding is set up to be done starting at lower levels and continuing through a player's experience, there might be fewer problems and a lot more harmony when endgame come about.

Yea, it'd probably be better (and I'm assuming we'll see this from time to time) that the lower level 4 player flashpoints help players get used to how the grouping is going to go at high level in a raid style format.

They don't all have to be like that, just a good mixture of stuff
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Endgame raiding speculation.   Endgame raiding speculation. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:32 pm

This brings me to this question: How many people will be raiding together? Can't see them make it as many as in other games, as that would lift the "heroic" fog...
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Endgame raiding speculation.   Endgame raiding speculation. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:24 pm

Grome wrote:
This brings me to this question: How many people will be raiding together? Can't see them make it as many as in other games, as that would lift the "heroic" fog...

I'm going to say cap might be 8 or 16.

I'm lookiung at smaller raid sizes to fit TOR, personally.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: Endgame raiding speculation.   Endgame raiding speculation. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:23 pm

Zepour wrote:
Grome wrote:
It's all about the conflict between Sith and Jedi, Empire and Republic.
Hrmph. You're right. We will show the Republic the meaning of true powa!

*pulls out Sith lightsaber*

*gets killed by a stealthed Jedi Shadow*

Ok, Zep's "cool points" just went up a few notches and shizz (<--Selvan profanity filter activated) ...Oh Brother...not again....Sellllllv!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endgame raiding speculation.   Endgame raiding speculation. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Endgame raiding speculation.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2