The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up?

Go down 
+11
azarhal
Kai-Sun
archifikos
Dretch
Ty-Odi
Gamewiz
Sylrah
Pyara_Raga
Grome
Schwendo
HDubNZ
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What Class you looking at rolling first?
Jedi Knight
What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Jedi Consular
What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 7 ]
Smuggler
What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Trooper
What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sith Warrior
What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Sith Inquisitor
What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap28%What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 9 ]
Imperial Agent
What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap16%What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Bounty Hunter
What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Undecided Sith
 0% [ 0 ]
Undecided Republic
What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up?   What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:28 pm

azarhal wrote:

I actually don't care what I or people pick as main (I usually re-roll 10 time before settling on a character, anyway). I just find the poll interesting because nobody picked the BH and Trooper yet, all non-fu classes are relatively equal on the SWTOR forum in term of 1st class pick. Same thing for the Sith Warriors/Jedi knight, they are really popular on the official forums too, not so much here.

Here everybody is picking "support" classes. What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? - Page 2 653443

What's not to love about support classes? Especially with all the crazy options Bioware is giving us hehe.

I'd contribute it to everyone here really being the helper kind of mentality, and support style classes really are awesome to have in groups.

While we don't really know the AC's in depth yet, I'm even excited to play the leadership/buff style Guardian when I'm not just tanking for everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up?   What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:49 pm

Well only 30 people have voted anyway, out of over 100 people that (hopefully lol) frequent the forums.

By the way, I like your guild name Az! "Maybe Serenity". Sounds a lot better than this other guild... what was it? Right, "Serenity".
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up?   What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:25 pm

Grome wrote:
By the way, I like your guild name Az! "Maybe Serenity". Sounds a lot better than this other guild... what was it? Right, "Serenity".

What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? - Page 2 373254

^this look like a Ninja Turtle with a lightsaber.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up?   What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:32 pm

What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? - Page 2 493948 < ....!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up?   What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2