The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...

Go down 
+12
Redriot
Garbon
Sylrah
Archaeos
Zepour
Klixxy
Lednik
Kai-Sun
Grome
Lugaidh
Ty-Odi
Schwendo
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:31 am

Schwendo wrote:
I'll add all of you SI's names on the main post as "RiG Sith Inquisitors" when I get home from work all...
Are all of you sure? Cause all the while I will probably roll a Smuggler at first, nothing is decided for me.
And this might actually deserve a whole thread later on due to the growth in "forum population" Smile
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:40 am

I can edit "in and out" anyone who may change their minds. Kind of a "running list" on every single Player Class topic. Wink
Back to top Go down
Klixxy

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:30 am

Lol, Cheers Schwendo and may the power of the schwartz be with you.
Back to top Go down
Garbon

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Garbon
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:53 pm

I've wanted to play as a SI for months now, but I'm still undecided on the AC. I usually play a 'mage' class, so Sith Sorcerer is timpting, but I might want to try something new, and the Assassin sounds extremely interesting.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:08 am

Klixxy wrote:
Lol, Cheers Schwendo and may the power of the schwartz be with you.

Remember Klixxy....open it BEFORE you eat it Wink

Garbon, I hear ya. I was torn between Sorc' and Assass'. I am about 70% sure I'm launching with Assassin. It just looks like too much fun. The only thing that may sway me, is, if they do some corny "dissapearing" to the stealth side. I HATE the Spy class in SWG. It is so darned silly. Sad
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:11 am

Okies SI's out there,

Sorry for the delay, I have the names of the SI's who posted here up on the main post. Feel free to add-subtract any info you want. I can add "toon name" to it as well if you all like. I plan on doing this with all 8 "class topics", also...

If you are going SI and did not post it here....um....post it here, and I'll add ya to the list Wink.

cheers!
Back to top Go down
Redriot

Redriot

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Draven
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Reign

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:37 pm

Was going to go Sith Warrior but....... Had a vision of Sith Assassion. For starts as you well know Darth Maul is my fav guy. So pretty much the double-bladed saber have to have it Laughing . But nevermind that, reasons Im going Assassin is for alot of reasons. For starters Im sure that the reg Inq moves will apply as well. Read that the basic skills are going to be long range, having some long range and having melee is icing on the cake. If assassin gets close combat stuns, snares, with some long range and still be able to mantain a decent close range, its going to be a nice class. My thoughts are armer will be light, that will be its weakness. It wont have the best dps next to Bh, Marauder, but will have some kool utitity. Really the assassin is built for pvp, with stealth, melee, but im hoping thiers some healing, and cc in this class. I might be wrong cause I dont know all the advanced skills yet, but at any rate its going to be fun!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DaStar

DaStar

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Da'Star Trebor-Zar

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 12:02 am

All I know is that The SITH INQUISITION (sing it Mel Brooks...) is what My JERDI in SWG was before I left. that was totally what Da'Star was. cept I had no saber skills. I read the profile of the class and was like "Here I go" But one thing. I REFUSE TO WEAR THE DAMN DRESS!!!! why the heck do ever other class show pics of wearing clothes but my class has to wear a dress I am not a cross dresser this time, I better be able to wear what ever I want. oh well. guess i will be running around in my Boxer shorts again. (Long live COMP-Underwear!)
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:40 am

Sith In-quis-i-tion....what a show!

Sith In-quis-i-tion....what a show!

So thats Da'Star= Sith Inquisitor- Sorcerer?? Am I right? What'd I Sch'win?
Back to top Go down
Aohh

Aohh

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Aohh Soleil Noir
Guild: N/A

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:34 pm

I plan on having a Sith Inquisitor as my main character as well. Healer to be more precise. Good thread Schwendo
Back to top Go down
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Looking for

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:22 pm

DaStar wrote:
All I know is that The SITH INQUISITION (sing it Mel Brooks...) is what My JERDI in SWG was before I left. that was totally what Da'Star was. cept I had no saber skills. I read the profile of the class and was like "Here I go" But one thing. I REFUSE TO WEAR THE DAMN DRESS!!!! why the heck do ever other class show pics of wearing clothes but my class has to wear a dress I am not a cross dresser this time, I better be able to wear what ever I want. oh well. guess i will be running around in my Boxer shorts again. (Long live COMP-Underwear!)

I'm rolling a consular sage and we are in the same boat on this. As I have said in several SWTOR forum threads, I want to loiok like a Jedi from the movies, not like every other caster class in every other video game.
Back to top Go down
DaStar

DaStar

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Da'Star Trebor-Zar

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:33 am

Yeah, I really love my Force lightening and Force Choke-Da'Chicken(TM) but in the last 5 years I been Playing mainly Tanks.So even though I love my DPS force powers I might have to check out the Sith Warrior to be sure. Have to think on this since Schwen has been more of a DPSer I have been told I am a great end game tank. But that maybe cause they also know I am a P.I.M.P! I will take a look at the Sith Warrior. and make my choice.
Back to top Go down
Mongo

Mongo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Mongo
Guild: Crazies

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:44 am

DaStar wrote:
hmmm a mandalorian in a mini-skirt? sexy this one is lol!
Back to top Go down
Archaeos

Archaeos

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:55 pm

Sith Assassin Indeed

Planning on being a Crowd Control Assassin.
Word on the street is that the Assassin A.C. will have a melee dps side and or crowd control side. Well that is the word on the street. Thats the intention anyway - from what we do know it is at least an option. Oh I also cant wait for the Inquisitor update.

Whoops repeated myself - looking forward to shooting lightning, snaring people, rooting people, draining etc.

For the continued glory of the Empire! SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... - Page 2 373254 SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... - Page 2 447659
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...   SITH INQUISITOR CORNER... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SITH INQUISITOR CORNER...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2