The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ty-Odi & Selven - Please can you do this.....Section.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

Ty-Odi & Selven - Please can you do this.....Section. Empty
PostSubject: Ty-Odi & Selven - Please can you do this.....Section.   Ty-Odi & Selven - Please can you do this.....Section. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:19 am

Well just thought that with so much going on, that a section where you guys could ask us (*Cough* Selven *Cough* hehe) to sort out things on the boards that you would like to see done might be a good idea?.

It will just make it that much easier for us to track everything, and to put together a to do list and so on. Smile

There are some awesome discussions going on at the moment, for example the one which seems to be keeping Grome, Az, Arte etc are rather busy breaking the forum down for us into sections and sub-sections that they would like to see, and debating the merits of each, which is amazing guys, so thankyou!!! Very Happy

We don't need an indepth thing or discussion, here, if you can keep those to the relevant threads that would be awesome, I would really like to keep this area as clean and uncluttered as possible, (Just makes it easier for us to keep a track of things) but if there is a discussion ongoing about something, and you as these guys have done get to a point where you have reached a happy medium ground and think yeah, lets get this done, then post the end results for us, or merely pop a link to the relevant discussion with a brief overview. So we know what you want and can see what your doing, and why, and can make the changes then tick them off our to do list. Smile

Hope that makes sense? Smile

Last edited by Ty-Odi on Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: Re: Ty-Odi & Selven - Please can you do this.....Section.   Ty-Odi & Selven - Please can you do this.....Section. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:20 am

(And yes, Ty-Odi finally found that infernal hidden 'Sticky this thread button'....THANKS SELVEN!!!!! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Ty-Odi & Selven - Please can you do this.....Section.   Ty-Odi & Selven - Please can you do this.....Section. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:57 am

All you had to do was ask Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ty-Odi & Selven - Please can you do this.....Section.   Ty-Odi & Selven - Please can you do this.....Section. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ty-Odi & Selven - Please can you do this.....Section.
Page 1 of 1