The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello again my friends

Go down 
+2
Grome
Deecon Frost
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Deecon Frost

Hello again my friends Empty
PostSubject: Hello again my friends   Hello again my friends I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:53 pm

Hello all

Wanted to introduce myself to any of the newer members, even the older members that may not have met me in the past.
In-game, I was known as Deecon Frost. However, lately I've been using the name Kable alot. I used to play SwG back when Pandorren was guild leader, I even served in IHC under him and took up the role of 2nd in command during his absence under the leadership of 'Patton. I haven't had alot of time available to get online lately, and sadly I've had to cancel my sub to the game and leave all my friends behind Crying or Very sad . I do hope that changes in the near future. I look forward to seeing you all again soon. I see alot of familiar names around here, It's good to be with friends once more.

And who knows, I may have a bio coming up very soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Hello again my friends   Hello again my friends I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:48 pm

Hi Deecon! DarkaHatOAwesome

Who are you familiar with?
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Hello again my friends   Hello again my friends I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:31 pm

Hello Deecon.
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: Re: Hello again my friends   Hello again my friends I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:32 pm

No idea, never met the guy? Razz

There is a section for saying hi and introducing yourself though squire Wink haha. Smile

Hows things Deecon? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: Hello again my friends   Hello again my friends I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:03 pm

Hey Deec'!

*sings Steely Dan*

"Caaaall me Deecon Bluueeeess!"
Back to top Go down
Deecon Frost

PostSubject: Re: Hello again my friends   Hello again my friends I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:30 am

I didn't see that section until after I had posted here lol. I ran with IMPS during the time that Ty-Odi and Pandorren were a big part of it. I remember running around with Jadefalcon Theavenger, Esu, Feyne and a few others whose name slips my mind.

and to Ty, things are going decent mate. Slowly spiralling downwards I'm afraid... but I'm hanging in there Smile
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Modos
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Force Academy

PostSubject: Re: Hello again my friends   Hello again my friends I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:33 am

There goes the neighbourhood!

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello again my friends   Hello again my friends I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello again my friends
Page 1 of 1