The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MMO News...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Calvillanous

MMO News... Empty
PostSubject: MMO News...   MMO News... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:05 am

I'd like to research up-coming titles or get the latest news about some of the titles I've been following ...

Where are some of the top sites to go for Info? (The fewer Ad pop-ups the better!)
Back to top Go down
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

MMO News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO News...   MMO News... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:14 pm

Ten Ton Hammer maybe? If not they should have some useful links.
Back to top Go down
Calvillanous

MMO News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO News...   MMO News... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:20 am

Thanks Lug I'll give it a whirl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MMO News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO News...   MMO News... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MMO News...
Page 1 of 1