The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friday Update 1/14/11: Studio Insider – Starship Creation and Q&A

Go down 
+5
Godric_Barbarosa
azarhal
Schwendo
Kai-Sun
Selven
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Horeon
(Re)Public Enemy
Horeon

Friday Update 1/14/11: Studio Insider – Starship Creation and Q&A - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday Update 1/14/11: Studio Insider – Starship Creation and Q&A   Friday Update 1/14/11: Studio Insider – Starship Creation and Q&A - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:33 pm

Selven wrote:
So ..whatcha sayin? Friday Update 1/14/11: Studio Insider – Starship Creation and Q&A - Page 2 653443

I'm saying that extra-sensory sprouts are more useful than you think Cool
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Serenity

Friday Update 1/14/11: Studio Insider – Starship Creation and Q&A - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday Update 1/14/11: Studio Insider – Starship Creation and Q&A   Friday Update 1/14/11: Studio Insider – Starship Creation and Q&A - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:08 pm

Horeon wrote:
Selven wrote:
So ..whatcha sayin? Friday Update 1/14/11: Studio Insider – Starship Creation and Q&A - Page 2 653443

I thought so! Friday Update 1/14/11: Studio Insider – Starship Creation and Q&A - Page 2 16668
Back to top Go down
Mongo

Mongo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Mongo
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Crazies

PostSubject: Re: Friday Update 1/14/11: Studio Insider – Starship Creation and Q&A   Friday Update 1/14/11: Studio Insider – Starship Creation and Q&A - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 pm

Horeon wrote:
Selven wrote:

I had extra sensory sprouts on my sammich once, friggin hippy food
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday Update 1/14/11: Studio Insider – Starship Creation and Q&A   Friday Update 1/14/11: Studio Insider – Starship Creation and Q&A - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friday Update 1/14/11: Studio Insider – Starship Creation and Q&A
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2