The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mama Ryo in the house

Go down 
+7
Ty-Odi
Schwendo
Aylin
Horeon
Mongo
Selven
Ryooki
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HDubNZ

HDubNZ

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kaya Jun
Class:
Guild:

Mama Ryo in the house - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mama Ryo in the house   Mama Ryo in the house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:08 am

Checked out the Crazies - and Crazy you are! As hawt as Ryo is don't sell yourself short Schwen. You're a handsome man!

And sorry Ryo - no Aussies here yet. I am expecting some West Islanders at some point. Hopefully their English is good enough to be understood.

So easy when they're not here to make Sheep Jokes.

Last edited by HDubNZ on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional Text)
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

Mama Ryo in the house - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mama Ryo in the house   Mama Ryo in the house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:48 am

Roflmao!! I'll forward that to Nene, Ryo. It is curious, we Crazies seem to attract the "fairer sex" IG a bunch...dunno why...we must just have a ton of M-M-M-M-Mojo Babay! Wink

Gaming and RL bio is fine. Look at ours Wink
Back to top Go down

Mama Ryo in the house
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: Members Area - A Chance to say hi, and introduce yourselves-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com