The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free flow RP story

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

Free flow RP story Empty
PostSubject: Free flow RP story   Free flow RP story I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:19 pm

Just wondering if anyone fancied doing a free flow RP story? Just for a bit of fun really Smile

Basic Premise is, this is a bit of fun, Anyone can start this off, but you can only reply to the story once someone else has replied to it. Anyone can turn or twist this story in any direction they wish, but cannot make anyones char do anything just put them in random situations making the person who's char it is, dig themselves out of it somehow.

The more random and funny the better Smile

I am sure some of you will have done something like this before? Just a bit of fun Smile

Hehe.
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Horeon
(Re)Public Enemy
Horeon

Free flow RP story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free flow RP story   Free flow RP story I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:10 pm

I'm all for it, really. I love forum RP.
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Serenity

Free flow RP story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free flow RP story   Free flow RP story I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:52 pm

/enters the crowded cantina and stops on the stairs, taking in the scenery and the noise. Suddenly she hears a voice squeeking above all the others;
"I told you the cookies on Nar Shadaa was better!"
The voice is slightly familiar and she starts walking over to the shielded area where the voice emitted from. As she turns the corner,
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight

Free flow RP story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free flow RP story   Free flow RP story I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:57 pm

Selven is "accidentally" bumped into by a rather disheveled looking fellow with long red hair and blue eyes, wearing naught but his trousers and a smile. Clearly this man has had one too many, and apparently felt the need to accost Selven, as he quickly pats her behind before falling completely to the ground. Not noticing the item he slipped into her pocket, she...
Back to top Go down
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

Free flow RP story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free flow RP story   Free flow RP story I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:16 am

had not noticed anything out of the ordinary. Rowdy drunks was the norm in a retched hive such as this.

She went to the bar and ordered just one drink. She had to keep her senses sharp. As she reached in her pocket to pay the barkeep she placed her hand on an object she knew was not there before. She pulled the object from her pocket surreptitiously as to not draw attention to herself and examined the it. 'How could someone have slipped a communicator in her pocket without her knowing'?

She walked over to a quite dark corner of the bar and sat down at the table so that she could examine it unnoticed. It was an older communicator, from what planet it was manufactured she could not tell. She knew it had to be old because it gave text readouts only. When she pushed the button to activate it there was only one message on it, "You're in danger! Meet me at the port inspectors building as soon as you can!".

She looked around the bar mentally retracing the events that transpired after she entered the cantina. 'The drunk!' she looked to the floor where she had seen him drop, he was gone...
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight

Free flow RP story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free flow RP story   Free flow RP story I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:46 am

Lugaidh wrote:
'How could someone have slipped a communicator in her pocket without her knowing'?

(Off Topic, but can't resist....Big hands? ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Horeon
(Re)Public Enemy
Horeon

Free flow RP story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free flow RP story   Free flow RP story I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:36 pm

In a corner booth sat a Kel'Dor with a stylized mask and a very long neck. Something about him was very eerie and disturbing, and the fact that all he did was observe the cantina in silence didn't help his image. He avoided eye-contact to the best of his ability, but since his mask covered his eyes it was never quite clear in which direction he was looking.

The half-naked drunkard falling to the floor caught his attention momentarily. He turned to face something else, but kept his eyes on the ongoing event.
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

Free flow RP story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free flow RP story   Free flow RP story I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:09 am

He slipped out through the Cantina Entrance, and down a darkened alley, his trap had been laid, and with it, the waiting game had begun, he could have just killed her, or merely captured her there and then, but it was not just her he was after, the drunkered had been easy to control, and he too now wondered down a different alley unaware of what had just transgressed.

His blood lust was high, but for now, they could not know that his kind had arrived on planet, why his superiors had wanted her? He was not privy to such knowledge, he was still a mere junior in his order, but his task had been simple, and he had completed it without being spotted. The Kel'Dor in the corner had been a momentary concern but a quick reading of his mind had ensured he had not been detected.

Just at that point some drunkered barged into him, his quick fingers tried to steal his money pouch, but Ty-Odi was far quicker, his hands raised to the mans throat, and he squeezed, the pressure increasingly steadily as the mans eyes begun to increasingly bulge, he could feel the mans life energy begin to ebb from his body. Ty-Odi merely released his grip and let the thief fall to the ground at his feet, his blood lust partially saturated he made his way back to his vessel.
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Horeon
(Re)Public Enemy
Horeon

Free flow RP story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free flow RP story   Free flow RP story I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:35 am

Something tingled in his head. Elu ((The Kel'Dor)) felt felt how something was going incredible wrong. Precisely where it happened, and to whom, wasn't clear. The force was warning him of a hostile presence - whether it was the offender or the defender, was not clear. But did he care?
Back to top Go down
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

Free flow RP story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free flow RP story   Free flow RP story I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:07 pm

The drunk awoke in a dark alley. He had no memory of how he got there. What had happened? Every muscle in his body ached. 'I only had one drink' he thought to himself. He his head ached like he had been drinking for five days straight.

'The man!', the mysterious man who had promised to pay him for slippping the jedi woman the commlink. How could he find the enigmatic stranger now? He didn't even know where HE was. How would he get paid? Business had been slow and he could really use the credits.

Just as he was pondering his predicament the hooded stranger appeared out of the shadows. "Is it done?" he asked. "Yes, I did just as you asked" he replied tentatively. "And did she take notice of you?" the stranger asked. "No sir, she left the bar and went to a table in the corner after she reached in her pocket. After that I can't say, I got out of there as fast as I could". "Umm about those credits..". The hooded man waved away the request dismissively, "and you're sure no one noticed you leave?". "No sir, I played the part until I was well away from there". He didn't like where this was going and he wanted to be away from the dark stranger as soon as possible. This was getting way too complicated for him. "Well done." the stranger said and dropped the credits in the man's eager hand. He looked in his hand, it was easily three times the amount they'd agreed upon. Had the stranger made a mistake? No, not this man. He looked up from the handful of credits and the hooded man was gone. He ran out of the alley and set about making his way back home as fast as his legs would carry him.

Lugaidh stood for some time in the alleyway. He pulled his robes around him. The nights here were getting cold. Would she come and find him? Would she realize it was him? He could only trust in the Force he thought to himself as he made his way to the docks...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Free flow RP story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free flow RP story   Free flow RP story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free flow RP story
Page 1 of 1