The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up?

Go down 
+11
azarhal
Kai-Sun
archifikos
Dretch
Ty-Odi
Gamewiz
Sylrah
Pyara_Raga
Grome
Schwendo
HDubNZ
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What Class you looking at rolling first?
Jedi Knight
What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_vote_lcap6%What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Jedi Consular
What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_vote_lcap22%What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 7 ]
Smuggler
What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_vote_lcap19%What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Trooper
What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_vote_lcap0%What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sith Warrior
What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_vote_lcap6%What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Sith Inquisitor
What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_vote_lcap28%What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 9 ]
Imperial Agent
What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_vote_lcap16%What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Bounty Hunter
What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_vote_lcap0%What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Undecided Sith
 0% [ 0 ]
Undecided Republic
What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_vote_lcap3%What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
HDubNZ

HDubNZ

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kaya Jun
Class:
Guild:

What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? Empty
PostSubject: What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up?   What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:25 pm

I know the thread is running but just wanted to get a quantitative sample
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up?   What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:35 pm

Thx for posting the "vote" Dub'!

Thats one for Sith Inquisitor Muuaahahahhahahahahahaaa !
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up?   What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:10 pm

I think it's good if we maybe keep the discussion in the other thread lest we split it up... This poll will be very informative though!
Back to top Go down
Pyara_Raga

PostSubject: Re: What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up?   What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:20 pm

bah.....i can't vote. it's either going to be a SW or JK depending on which faction me and the wifey go with.
Back to top Go down
Sylrah

Sylrah

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up?   What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:23 pm

A little torn between Smuggler and Sith Inquisitor. Will make both fairly soon after eachother most likely.

But that's neither of the undecided options, so I went with the one I have had interest first.

So I went with Smuggler, but when the day comes it might as well make a Sith Inquisitor first. The odds are about 50/50.
Back to top Go down
Gamewiz

Gamewiz

PostSubject: Re: What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up?   What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:33 pm

Jedi Consular Sage first, Jedi Knight Sentinel second.*

*this is all subject to change once I can actually try the classes out during beta, open beta, etc...
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: Re: What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up?   What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:06 pm

Sith Inquisitor FTW!! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Dretch

Dretch

PostSubject: Re: What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up?   What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:16 pm

I will definitely roll a Jedi Knight first. I am not sure what my alt will be. I am leaning toward the gunslinger though.
Back to top Go down
archifikos

archifikos

PostSubject: Re: What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up?   What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:01 am

Imperial Agent here, been wanting this class since our unofficial timeline reveal bounce
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up?   What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:01 pm

I *know* we have trooper players here

And the poll is definitely interesting right now.
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up?   What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:29 pm

Kai-Sun wrote:

Lots of healers.
Lots of rogues.
Lots of Smugglers and Consulars!
Lots of Imperial Agent and Inquisitor!
Who will be lacking tanks?

Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up?   What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:31 pm

azarhal wrote:
Kai-Sun wrote:

Lots of healers.
Lots of rogues.

Well, I'm rolling Guardian and I know of like 5 other people who are as well, lacking in tanks I don't feel is going to be a problem lol
Back to top Go down
Lanius

Lanius

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up?   What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:42 pm

4 IAs? Surprised
I'm rolling one for sure. I love the class and I'm gonna heal you all. : )
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up?   What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:57 pm

Kai-Sun wrote:
Well, I'm rolling Guardian and I know of like 5 other people who are as well, lacking in tanks I don't feel is going to be a problem lol

But this poll shows no "tanks" (as first char) for the Empire... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up?   What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:58 pm

azarhal wrote:
Kai-Sun wrote:

But this poll shows no "tanks" (as first char) for the Empire... Laughing

They better put those companions to work! What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? 882604
Back to top Go down
Xaxus

Xaxus

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Xaxus

PostSubject: Re: What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up?   What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:19 pm

Well.. I was at first going Jedi but I was smuggler in Swg, and going to follow my heart and go for it again. Will I have a alt, not sure if I do maybe a trooper. Love guns..xD pirat
Back to top Go down
HDubNZ

HDubNZ

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kaya Jun
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up?   What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:24 pm

Grome wrote:
I think it's good if we maybe keep the discussion in the other thread lest we split it up... This poll will be very informative though!

Yeah - I didn't want to detract from the excellent initial thread. I just wanted to get a feel for where people were headed - it helps me make my decision based on need. What would my server most benefit from and I guess what will get me invited into groups easier?

I am a crappy tank though lol...
Back to top Go down
Variable
That Handsome Devil
Variable

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Soloman Bokur
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Reign

PostSubject: Re: What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up?   What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:35 am

Imperial Operative here with Tarkin-esque tendancies. I will tow the line and do what is necessary to promote the empire and carry out the will of the emperor, including taking care of any sith whose ambitions get the better of them.
Back to top Go down
Aldemarran

Aldemarran

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Agent Redacted
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Redacted

PostSubject: Re: What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up?   What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:21 am

azarhal wrote:
Kai-Sun wrote:

Lots of healers.
Lots of rogues.

My real life friend and I are planning on rolling two tank/healer pairs on the Dark side. After Imperial Agent Sith Warrior and Republic Trooper are the other two classes I'm interested in. Both will likely be tanks. I think it will come out in the wash.
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up?   What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:28 am

Anyway, I think it won't be that important to have the exact right combination of classes/roles since we have the companions. That is, if the AI is good.
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up?   What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:34 pm

Still no BH/Trooper as first toon. Although, I'm wondering if I won't start with a Consular and keep the Smuggler for later...but if I do that there is a greater chance that I get spoiled. Aaarrrrggghhh!

Also, I really want to try to make group with all players of the same classes or without tanks/healers. Just to see how well it goes.
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up?   What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:38 pm

azarhal wrote:
Still no BH/Trooper as first toon. Although, I'm wondering if I won't start with a Consular and keep the Smuggler for later...but if I do that there is a greater chance that I get spoiled. Aaarrrrggghhh!

Also, I really want to try to make group with all players of the same classes or without tanks/healers. Just to see how well it goes.
What will get spoiled? You mean the world story?

Also, according do Daniel Erickson it goes very well... Remember that joke: "Four troopers coming over a hill..."
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up?   What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:48 pm

azarhal wrote:

Play what YOU want azarhal..., there will be plenty of people running around as a BH and Trooper when the game launches, as we get more members and those that we know on server.

I swear I remember seeing someone on here say Trooper main, and I'm sure not everyone has voted.
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up?   What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:50 pm

Kai-Sun wrote:
I swear I remember seeing someone on here say Trooper main, and I'm sure not everyone has voted.
Yeah, me too. Somewhere in the other class thread.
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up?   What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:14 pm

Kai-Sun wrote:
Play what YOU want azarhal..., there will be plenty of people running around as a BH and Trooper when the game launches, as we get more members and those that we know on server.

I actually don't care what I or people pick as main (I usually re-roll 10 time before settling on a character, anyway). I just find the poll interesting because nobody picked the BH and Trooper yet, all non-fu classes are relatively equal on the SWTOR forum in term of 1st class pick. Same thing for the Sith Warriors/Jedi knight, they are really popular on the official forums too, not so much here.

Here everybody is picking "support" classes. What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? 653443
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up?   What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Class are you Intending to Roll First Up?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next