The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What class do you plan on rolling first?

Go down 
+49
Rayviin
Brando Calrissian
Zooball
Draxx
Natheless
Tal Soren
JedinWaiting
HDubNZ
Pyara_Raga
Coldhart
Xaxus
Dharnell
lordmarvelpl
Jester
Mythicrose
Crebain
Mli
DeaconX
Xavier
The *Pew*gilists
Velaxi
Godric_Barbarosa
Stryklone
Lanius
Aldemarran
Grome
Redriot
Buddhist
ShavedEwok
Zephrus
Schwendo
WesleyP.
MorgonKara
Razhah
Gamewiz
azarhal
Lednik
Ty-Odi
Zepour
Selven
Finiffa
archifikos
Narevek
Sylrah
Havenae
Variable
Lugaidh
Hairicane
Kai-Sun
53 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

What class do you plan on rolling first? Empty
PostSubject: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:56 am

While TOR might be a good bit away yet, I'm guessing a good many have a few character ideas already brewing in their heads.

What classes do you intend to play? What are you going to roll first?

I'm really excited about the Jedi Knight (Guardian), Trooper (Commando), and Imperial Agent (Undecided)

I'd say Consular is about where the Knight is right now, I'm use to tanking but I might want to try something different, as me move closer to TOR's release.

Last edited by Kai-Sun on Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hairicane

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:01 am

I'm stuck between JKSentinel and JCShadow....I tend to fit better and have more fun in DPS roles, but I'm not sure which way to go. Currently leaning towards Shadow atm for the saberstaff + force powers. I'll probably end up playing every class eventually though haha.
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:06 am

Hairicane wrote:
I'm stuck between JKSentinel and JCShadow....I tend to fit better and have more fun in DPS roles, but I'm not sure which way to go. Currently leaning towards Shadow atm for the saberstaff + force powers. I'll probably end up playing every class eventually though haha.

I do plan on playing everything for the story, but those are what I'm considering for "mains."

Shadow does look very interesting, it's between that or the Jedi Guardian for me.

Back to top Go down
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:39 am

I'm so going consular sage (wizard... meh). I want dem uber force powers!!

The true hero of the Star Wars universe! ----------> :bigr2d2:
Back to top Go down
Variable
That Handsome Devil
Variable

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Soloman Bokur
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Reign

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:46 am

Like most, my thoughts on which to play first tend to change as information is released. However, currently, if I play Imperial it will either be Operative Agent or Sith Assassin, as my wife has already laid claim to the Bounty Hunter. If I play Republic, it will most likely be Vanguard Trooper (ranged tank intrigues me), or the Jedi Sage (or whatever name it ends up with). In all honesty though, I expect I'll play all of the classes, as I was quite an altaholic in CoH/V.
Back to top Go down
Havenae

Havenae

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:03 am

I've been thinking Jedi Consular the shadow I'm liking what I've been hearing about the Shadow AC a lot but I always preferred to start off my MMO experiences on the darker side. So it may go inquisitor or Warrior instead at first. I eventually want to try Bounty Hunter, Trooper and each Jedi/sith class. I think any friendships I make or friends I might be able to drag a long might ultimately decide this though.

Imperial Agent and smugglers just don't appeal to me much.
Back to top Go down
Sylrah

Sylrah

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:07 am

I'm most interested in the Smuggler and Sith Inquisitor. I'm hoping to play both on the same server and on the same account. Reasons to not allow it never seem to outweigh the reasons to allow it.

With the Smuggler I'm pretty torn between the ACs. On the one hand I want a gunslinger, dual weilding and hiding the blasters under the trenchcoat outfit they appearantly get. But then there's the Scoundrel, which can heal, gets a "shotgun" blaster, but doesn't seem to get the nice outfits. ... I need a trenchcoat to keep my sawed off blaster shotgun concealed.

The Sith Inquisitor sounds great too. But I think the double blade will be so popular that I will look into using a single blade, that is if it's viable to my playstyle. But I didn't think too much into playstyle, might be nice to walk the line between the ACs, force and acrobatics.
Back to top Go down
Narevek

Narevek

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:26 am

Until recently, I was narrowed down to deciding between Consular, Bounty Hunter, and Inquisitor...

Unfortunately, now I'm back to where I was a year ago, and am equally likely to roll any of the starting classes.

I'm most likely to make my first and main character a Consular, simply because it fits most with the roles I've played the longest and the most...but if my guild votes to join the Empire, then I'll be right back where I started. Shocked

All of the classes sound like they'll be fairly well done, and since I've had fun doing all of the main roles in previous games, it's hard for me to decide what role I'd enjoy playing when this game comes out. If all else fails, I'll probably do what I did last time and let the people I know vote on what they'd like to see me play, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://eclipse-guild.com
archifikos

archifikos

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:04 am

I'll be playing all the classes eventually, but my first will definitely be an Agent, sneaky, stealthy, nasty and deadly Cool Next one will either be a Smuggler or Jedi Knight ( have still to decide) as I want high-levels on both sides.
Back to top Go down
Finiffa

Finiffa

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:47 am

I will most probably start with a Jedi Consular (probably Sage as the name looks its gonna be). But a Smuggeler ad a Bounty Hunter seem very interesting too! But we still lack a lot of information so all is till open for change.
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:56 am

I've my heart set on the Sage. Problem is, I also love being the traditional tank, so I'm probably gonna roll a Guardian or Sentinel not knowing which one will be most to my liking. But as many have said before me, I tend to like the latest class updates, so ....Hello, my name is Selven and I'm an Altaholic.

Back to top Go down
Zepour

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:30 pm

Jedi Consular or Sith Inquisitor are my preferences, but Imperial Agent looks very interesting too.

I might end up with more classes though since I'm quite an alt-o-holic. (And that's incurable.)
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:42 pm

I will roll an Inquisitor for my main.

When PVP kinda died for me in SWG, i got more and more into RP, and bizarrely found myself rollplaying one in that game, when I saw Inquisitor as a class on here, it was fate, pure and simple. Smile

So yeah, Inquisitor for me to begin with.

alts?

Jedi have never really appealed, no idea why, prolly the lack of being able to have sex thing? haha (kidding)

Sith Warrior is interesting too, so is Imperial Agent..

Bounty Hunter? depends on if i can hunt player bounties or not.

Smuggler? Depends on if I can actually smuggle as apposed to being a different DPS type like SWG.

Trooper? hmmm. maybe, will have to see Smile

I have always been a one main char kinda guy though, i will roll an alt, but he will be just that, an alt, and will fit into anything which is required for raiding, quite happy for him to be a support class or something, I rarely use them.
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:12 pm

Ty-Odi wrote:
I will roll an Inquisitor for my main.

Ah, so I'm going to have to target the large can of spam first!

/rubs hands together

What class do you plan on rolling first? 756107
Back to top Go down
Lednik

Lednik

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:38 pm

Well, i feel no sympathy for The Republic. I am waiting the opportunity to help the Empire ever since i watched Episode IV Cool The only classes i will play (providing the available info so far) are the sith inquisitor and the imperial agent.
Offtopic: Dromund Kaas looks magnificent. Absolutely amazing. Can't wait to go there and salute the Emperor cheers
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:56 pm

Lednik wrote:
Well, i feel no sympathy for The Republic. I am waiting the opportunity to help the Empire ever since i watched Episode IV Cool The only classes i will play (providing the available info so far) are the sith inquisitor and the imperial agent.
Offtopic: Dromund Kaas looks magnificent. Absolutely amazing. Can't wait to go there and salute the Emperor cheers

I have to admit, Drommund Kaas looks fantastic! I can't wait to poke around on there as my Jedi Shadow or my Agent. Razz

Many of the planets look great, I'm interested to see how Taris is faring 300 years after we were on it originally in KoTOR, and if they're will be more hints that the Muir Talisman is there affecting the Rakghouls.

So far I'm really happy to see a good bit of diversity among the community members, it'll be nice when we decide to play on the other side of the fence to find friendly familiar faces to play with.
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:22 pm

I will try all the classes for the story as well, but I mostly want to play a Smuggler, a Jedi Consular (TK/CC) and an Imperial Agent (Sniper).

Strangely, while I have no problem picking the AC for the Imperial Agent I want to play, I can't decided which one to pick for my Smuggler, so I might make 2.

The scary part is that if the 200+ hours hold true, I'm good for 2 years of TOR just to play all the classes...

Back to top Go down
Gamewiz

Gamewiz

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:48 pm

I'm going with Consular Sage as my first and primary character. She'll be specced primarily in the Telekinetics branch, with the balance tree being secondary. She will *not* be a healer in any way.

My secondary character will be a Jedi Sentinel.

On the side I'll roll an Inquisitor Sorcerer as my "main" for the Sith side.

Yes, I know I'm a sucker for the force users.... Eventually though I'll play through all the characters. It's just gonna take me forever to do so, lol.
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:54 pm

Gamewiz wrote:
I'm going with Consular Sage as my first and primary character. She'll be specced primarily in the Telekinetics branch, with the balance tree being secondary. She will *not* be a healer in any way.

Yes, I know I'm a sucker for the force users.... Eventually though I'll play through all the characters. It's just gonna take me forever to do so, lol.

lol
You sound like you have it just as bad as I do!
Back to top Go down
Gamewiz

Gamewiz

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:58 pm

Selven wrote:
Gamewiz wrote:

lol
You sound like you have it just as bad as I do!

Haha sounds like it!
Back to top Go down
Razhah

Razhah

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:28 am

I am going Trooper. I am sure I will succomb to alt-a-holism at some point but my main focus at the start will be on the Trooper.
Back to top Go down
MorgonKara
Shot First
MorgonKara

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:00 am

Sylrah wrote:
I'm most interested in the Smuggler and Sith Inquisitor. I'm hoping to play both on the same server and on the same account. Reasons to not allow it never seem to outweigh the reasons to allow it.

With the Smuggler I'm pretty torn between the ACs. On the one hand I want a gunslinger, dual weilding and hiding the blasters under the trenchcoat outfit they appearantly get. But then there's the Scoundrel, which can heal, gets a "shotgun" blaster, but doesn't seem to get the nice outfits. ... I need a trenchcoat to keep my sawed off blaster shotgun concealed.

The Sith Inquisitor sounds great too. But I think the double blade will be so popular that I will look into using a single blade, that is if it's viable to my playstyle. But I didn't think too much into playstyle, might be nice to walk the line between the ACs, force and acrobatics.
I agree about Smuggler.
Although I'd probably go with Consular over Inquisitor -even though i'd eventually do them all.
Back to top Go down
WesleyP.

WesleyP.

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:59 am

Trooper here - Ranged, Armored, DPS. Maybe i try to be a tank this time. Couldnt stand the responsibility so far.

And for our -ism, Consular and Bounty Hunter waiting in line.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheOldPipes
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:13 am

Like most of you, I plan on eventually playing pretty much all 16 templates...

Our guild is (by vote) focusing on the Dark/Imp side at launch so...

SITH INQUISITOR / ASSASSIN- I just can't lay off the "Darth Maul" build. Sounds like a ton of fun!

Assassin

Melee DPS/Stealth - (Based on Darth Maul)

*Wields the Saberstaff/ Double Bladed Saber
*Burst Melee DPS
*Uses Stealth (how or to what extent is yet unknown.)
*Still have some lightning and other dark powers, but you’re much more effective when you leap right into combat and engage in melee.
*"If specialized in melee, would a very devious controlling kind, he doesn't have much armors, but he has full use of the Force and he can use it in all sorts of exotic ways to boost his own survivability."

And, once we get into the "swapping" of guildies to our Light/Rep' side guild...

JEDI KNIGHT / SENTINEL- This ones' the Anakin build. It conversely sounds like a blast to play...

Sentinel

Specializes in finding weaknesses. (Even his/her own)- (Based on Anakin Skywalker)

Control and focus are the hallmarks of the Sentinel.
Through years of training the Sentinel learns the art of using
two Lightsabers simultaneously to create an intricate web of damage
that is almost impossible to evade. Manipulating the Force, the Sentinel can
see holes in the enemy defense, potential flaws in their own technique and how best to plan for both.

There you have it...cheers!...cannot wait!!

Last edited by Schwendo on Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zephrus

Zephrus

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:43 pm

Probably shadow consular. Suits my penchant for solo play plus liking the Jedi as a role.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling first?   What class do you plan on rolling first? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What class do you plan on rolling first?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next