The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm.....

Go down 
+8
Quince
Kai-Sun
Dresgar
Schwendo
Coldhart
Zepour
Velaxi
CRR_Kathy
12 posters
AuthorMessage
CRR_Kathy

CRR_Kathy

If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm..... Empty
PostSubject: If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm.....   If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm..... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:48 pm

...we are too!

Carla and I from Corellian Run Radio joined up with Zach and Brooks from Mos Eisley Radio to form a super casual guild on the Anvilmar server (PvE, Alliance). We figured there are so many of us waiting to play together when TOR comes out, that it might be fun to play together NOW.

If any of you were thinking of dabbling in WoW again, we'd love to see you in our guild, "DON'T FEED THE WAMPAS." Our community is growing and it's been great fun to hang out together while we run around as worgens. Smile

Kathy: Howlabout, Fanglethorn
Carla: Karilla
Brooks: Tavus
Zach: Zachariahs

Back to top Go down
http://www.corellianrun.com
Velaxi
Just Married
Velaxi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Velaxi
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Platinum

PostSubject: Re: If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm.....   If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm..... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:51 pm

I'm'a not let the wife read this, m'kay?
She's been really curious about it, and I'm hoping she doesn't get too curious...
hehe.

Hope you're having fun, though!
Back to top Go down
Zepour

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm.....   If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm..... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:49 pm

I wish I had an US account. Crying or Very sad

Quote :
Hope you're having fun, though!
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm.....   If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm..... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:00 pm

A US account? Did they change something with the servers? I know back in several of our guilds, we had people from all over the planet. I know some of them also played on EU servers and US servers with just one account. We had guys from India, Australia, all over Europe, etc.

As far as WoW goes, I have to take a back seat to this one. I would like to get in there and check everything out, but I really don't want to get started back with WoW. I still go to my N.W.A. meetings (No WoW Allowed). And I'm half way through the 10,345 step program Mad I don't want to blow that and throw it all away...again...
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
Velaxi
Just Married
Velaxi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Velaxi
Guild: Platinum

PostSubject: Re: If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm.....   If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm..... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:19 pm

Coldhart wrote:
A US account? Did they change something with the servers? I know back in several of our guilds, we had people from all over the planet. I know some of them also played on EU servers and US servers with just one account. We had guys from India, Australia, all over Europe, etc.

As far as WoW goes, I have to take a back seat to this one. I would like to get in there and check everything out, but I really don't want to get started back with WoW. I still go to my N.W.A. meetings (No WoW Allowed). And I'm half way through the 10,345 step program Mad I don't want to blow that and throw it all away...again...
AFAIK, the US accounts have access to several EU servers, but all EU accounts are stick in EU servers only, and it has always been that way.
Which is how you can get EU players in NA... they buy a US game instead of a EU one.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm.....   If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm..... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:52 pm

Hope all you Radio Jocks' have fun in WoW. I won't be there, unfortunately. I never "Got into" WoW as much as some of my Crazy guild compatriots did. I really hope you all have fun as well, though!
Back to top Go down
Dresgar

Dresgar

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Dres Gar
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm.....   If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm..... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:30 pm

While I harbor some resentment towards WoW, I must confess that every time I see the talent calculator, I start drooling at the thought of my gladiator DK/Mage wrecking havoc on battlefields.

The thought of joining fellow RIG-ers is nice tho, if I can get my hands on a Cataclysm account I will make sure to stop by and join you.
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm.....   If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm..... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:37 am

Velaxi wrote:
AFAIK, the US accounts have access to several EU servers, but all EU accounts are stick in EU servers only, and it has always been that way.
Which is how you can get EU players in NA... they buy a US game instead of a EU one.

Ah gotcha. Could've sworn that some of them only had one account...maybe it was just one US account that they had.
Back to top Go down
Zepour

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm.....   If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm..... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:43 pm

Velaxi wrote:
EU accounts are stick in EU servers only, and it has always been that way.
Exactly.

I hope Bioware/EA won't take the same route with TOR and will allow one account to access all servers, same as Trion plans to do with Rift.
Back to top Go down
CRR_Kathy

CRR_Kathy

PostSubject: Re: If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm.....   If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm..... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:23 pm

Dresgar wrote:
if I can get my hands on a Cataclysm account I will make sure to stop by and join you.

There are several who didn't bother with a Cata account, and are just playing the Vanilla WoW version. The quests are completely different now in the old lands, so everything's quite different.

I was running from Stormwind to Westfall with some friends and we saw the Kill Hogger Wanted poster. We rushed over, found him, and were all wailin' on him, happy to be slightly over-level, when all of a sudden everything came to a dead stop. Hogger was still alive, but we couldn't hit him anymore. A big group of mounted soldiers appeared and started talking to everyone and then THEY TOOK HOGGER OFF TO JAIL!

We really felt kind of ripped-off haha.

Anyway, this is all to say if you still have your games, you can experience the new game without buying a new game, if you take my meaning. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm.....   If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm..... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:19 pm

I'd join you guys but I'm currently still running my Horde Guild <Channel Four News Team> over on Muradin. Don't really have the time to split servers with work and the demands of the guild. For which there are few, because my guild is the oldest (I think it's 5 years now, and I'm GM) and most laid back on the server, and my people are the best I've met in an MMO yet (No, I'm not prideful of my players am I? Smile )

If you ever want to dabble as Horde and want a RIG style community in WoW, come find me on Onuris / Demascus / Harlequin over on Muradin. You won't find a better group of people, unless you find other fellow RIG'ers on game that is Razz

Do plan on wrangling a good bit of them into TOR, which isn't that hard because a good few have expressed interest already.
Back to top Go down
CRR_Kathy

CRR_Kathy

PostSubject: Re: If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm.....   If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm..... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:39 pm

Sounds great, Kai-sun. It would be fun to make a baby toon on your server just to meet some good folk. Smile
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm.....   If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm..... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:05 pm

Dammit! They screwed up Hogger?! WTF?! That was everyone's low-level memory...lets go kill Hogger!
Back to top Go down
Quince

Quince

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Qint B'san
Class: Imperial Agent

PostSubject: Re: If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm.....   If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm..... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:32 pm

Coldhart wrote:
Dammit! They screwed up Hogger?! WTF?! That was everyone's low-level memory...lets go kill Hogger!

I remember the calls for forming a raid to get Hogger in Stormwind... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Quince

Quince

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Qint B'san

PostSubject: Re: If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm.....   If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm..... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:36 pm

As to Cataclysm, I'm probably going to sit this one out, at least for now. My "political" wounds are still too fresh in my memory to go back to playing WoW in the near future. Other than the blow up in Age of Conan, I have never seen so much angst flung around in guilds as I have experienced in WoW. It just boggles the mind and yes I've been in guilds on both the Alliance and Horde side on different servers. When things are going well it's great, when egos get involved it's worse than work.
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm.....   If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:12 pm

Yep...all GM's and Raid Leaders should get paid by Blizzard! They did afterall make it to where it's too much like work to play the game and keep everyone satisfied at the same time >.<
Back to top Go down
archifikos

archifikos

PostSubject: Re: If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm.....   If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm..... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:35 am

Speaking of Cata... Anyone on the R.i.G. palying on an E.U. server? I recently started again due to my RL friends, but I'd be happy to play with the great people from this community as well!
Back to top Go down
Mli

Mli

PostSubject: Re: If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm.....   If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:50 pm

i play on Earthen Ring EU
Back to top Go down
archifikos

archifikos

PostSubject: Re: If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm.....   If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm..... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:42 am

Mli wrote:

I think I have a character there... Are you Alliance or Horde? I generally play Horde myself, but may jump in with an ally for a chat Razz
Back to top Go down
TheJW

TheJW

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Undecided
Guild: Sons of Ziost

PostSubject: Re: If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm.....   If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm..... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:38 pm

I tried a bit of Cataclysm on a our WoW guild GM's account. Meh

Playing WoW again only made me realize how much I disliked playing in the first place. My guild is on Icecrown and I remain only as a figurehead. My officer status is still intact but I have no political power. Now I just get on Vent and mess with them. and I'm still active on the guild forums.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sonsofziost.com
Mli

Mli

PostSubject: Re: If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm.....   If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm..... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:56 am

archifikos wrote:
Mli wrote:

I think I have a character there... Are you Alliance or Horde? I generally play Horde myself, but may jump in with an ally for a chat Razz

I play alliance spend most of my time on my warr atm .. Philosophos in teh guild Orbis patronus
Back to top Go down
HDubNZ

HDubNZ

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kaya Jun
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm.....   If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm..... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:55 am

Alright. I'll admit it. I got Cataclysm. I was so fond of my main that I just couldn't say goodbye like that - and I rolled a Worgen to see what it was like. I am GM as well so I had to go back I guess.

Without trade channel - it's actually kind of okay. The quest lines are much, MUCH better! I am not instance running and gear collecting. I am following my story lines. It's been fun. Might see you guys on your server though to say hi!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm.....   If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If Any of You Are Playing Cataclysm.....
Page 1 of 1