The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gamespot Exclusive: Republic Flashpoint Taral V! Video in interview! (Friday Update 1/28/11?)

Go down 
+3
Dresgar
Mongo
Kai-Sun
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

Gamespot Exclusive: Republic Flashpoint Taral V! Video in interview! (Friday Update 1/28/11?) Empty
PostSubject: Gamespot Exclusive: Republic Flashpoint Taral V! Video in interview! (Friday Update 1/28/11?)   Gamespot Exclusive: Republic Flashpoint Taral V! Video in interview! (Friday Update 1/28/11?) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:33 am

Back to top Go down
Mongo

Mongo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Mongo
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Crazies

Gamespot Exclusive: Republic Flashpoint Taral V! Video in interview! (Friday Update 1/28/11?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamespot Exclusive: Republic Flashpoint Taral V! Video in interview! (Friday Update 1/28/11?)   Gamespot Exclusive: Republic Flashpoint Taral V! Video in interview! (Friday Update 1/28/11?) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:24 am

pah Jedi prisoner, thats an oxy moron. You dont keep them you kill them.
Back to top Go down
Dresgar

Dresgar

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Dres Gar
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Gamespot Exclusive: Republic Flashpoint Taral V! Video in interview! (Friday Update 1/28/11?)   Gamespot Exclusive: Republic Flashpoint Taral V! Video in interview! (Friday Update 1/28/11?) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:07 am

Coolness, JK force push!
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Gamespot Exclusive: Republic Flashpoint Taral V! Video in interview! (Friday Update 1/28/11?)   Gamespot Exclusive: Republic Flashpoint Taral V! Video in interview! (Friday Update 1/28/11?) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:52 pm

Is it me or did that Jedi blow up a "canister" that was nicely placed right in the middle of the enemies? If you played Mass Effect you know what I mean.

Also, the FX are still improving...

Back to top Go down
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild: Looking for

PostSubject: Re: Gamespot Exclusive: Republic Flashpoint Taral V! Video in interview! (Friday Update 1/28/11?)   Gamespot Exclusive: Republic Flashpoint Taral V! Video in interview! (Friday Update 1/28/11?) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:06 pm

I'm always happy to get anything every Friday, but I was kind of hoping that with all the rumors floating around and the impending EA investors call that we would get a release date.

Does anyone no why the GS site devoted more than four and a half minutes of video time on a clip that is less than two minutes? Did I miss anything?
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Gamespot Exclusive: Republic Flashpoint Taral V! Video in interview! (Friday Update 1/28/11?)   Gamespot Exclusive: Republic Flashpoint Taral V! Video in interview! (Friday Update 1/28/11?) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:28 pm

azarhal wrote:
Is it me or did that Jedi blow up a "canister" that was nicely placed right in the middle of the enemies? If you played Mass Effect you know what I mean.

Also, the FX are still improving...

Yea, the game is looking better, can't wait to see the finished product. On top of that, yeah the canister had that sign for destructible enviroment on it, good use of it too!

Godric_Barbarosa wrote:
I'm always happy to get anything every Friday, but I was kind of hoping that with all the rumors floating around and the impending EA investors call that we would get a release date.

Does anyone no why the GS site devoted more than four and a half minutes of video time on a clip that is less than two minutes? Did I miss anything?

I think someone just screwed up on the video, tech fubar.
Back to top Go down
Aldemarran

Aldemarran

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Agent Redacted
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Redacted

PostSubject: Re: Gamespot Exclusive: Republic Flashpoint Taral V! Video in interview! (Friday Update 1/28/11?)   Gamespot Exclusive: Republic Flashpoint Taral V! Video in interview! (Friday Update 1/28/11?) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:30 pm

Anyone know what race the Jedi Knight in the party was? They one who said "our team will free your friend no matter what it takes"?
Back to top Go down
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Ingame Characters
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gamespot Exclusive: Republic Flashpoint Taral V! Video in interview! (Friday Update 1/28/11?)   Gamespot Exclusive: Republic Flashpoint Taral V! Video in interview! (Friday Update 1/28/11?) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:26 pm

Aldemarran wrote:
Anyone know what race the Jedi Knight in the party was? They one who said "our team will free your friend no matter what it takes"?

I believe that is a zabrak.
Back to top Go down
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Ingame Characters
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gamespot Exclusive: Republic Flashpoint Taral V! Video in interview! (Friday Update 1/28/11?)   Gamespot Exclusive: Republic Flashpoint Taral V! Video in interview! (Friday Update 1/28/11?) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:09 pm

The Update is up. I like how they pair the flash points. You retrieve the droid to free the prisoner in Taral V and the Empire prevents him/her from ending the war in Boarding Party. And Directive 7 sounds a lot like Fatal Alliance. Don't know if the two factions can group to do it or not.
Back to top Go down
Aldemarran

Aldemarran

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Agent Redacted
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Redacted

PostSubject: Re: Gamespot Exclusive: Republic Flashpoint Taral V! Video in interview! (Friday Update 1/28/11?)   Gamespot Exclusive: Republic Flashpoint Taral V! Video in interview! (Friday Update 1/28/11?) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:58 pm

My 7th Directive is to read How to Survive a Robot Uprising. There, now you are prepared. You can thank me later...
Gamespot Exclusive: Republic Flashpoint Taral V! Video in interview! (Friday Update 1/28/11?) 199559
Back to top Go down
HDubNZ

HDubNZ

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kaya Jun
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Gamespot Exclusive: Republic Flashpoint Taral V! Video in interview! (Friday Update 1/28/11?)   Gamespot Exclusive: Republic Flashpoint Taral V! Video in interview! (Friday Update 1/28/11?) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Love it love it love it
Back to top Go down
Mongo

Mongo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Mongo
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Crazies

PostSubject: Re: Gamespot Exclusive: Republic Flashpoint Taral V! Video in interview! (Friday Update 1/28/11?)   Gamespot Exclusive: Republic Flashpoint Taral V! Video in interview! (Friday Update 1/28/11?) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:40 pm

Aldemarran wrote:
My 7th Directive is to read How to Survive a Robot Uprising. There, now you are prepared. You can thank me later...
Gamespot Exclusive: Republic Flashpoint Taral V! Video in interview! (Friday Update 1/28/11?) 199559
As this video clearly shows you cannot survive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svOlz2ei4Yk&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamespot Exclusive: Republic Flashpoint Taral V! Video in interview! (Friday Update 1/28/11?)   Gamespot Exclusive: Republic Flashpoint Taral V! Video in interview! (Friday Update 1/28/11?) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamespot Exclusive: Republic Flashpoint Taral V! Video in interview! (Friday Update 1/28/11?)
Page 1 of 1