The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bounty Hunter class video, and interview at IGN

Go down 
+2
azarhal
Kai-Sun
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

Bounty Hunter class video, and interview at IGN Empty
PostSubject: Bounty Hunter class video, and interview at IGN   Bounty Hunter class video, and interview at IGN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:58 pm

http://pc.ign.com/articles/115/1153371p1.html

Looking pretty sweet, video was great!
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter class video, and interview at IGN   Bounty Hunter class video, and interview at IGN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:33 pm

Tusken Raiders!

Back to top Go down
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Looking for

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter class video, and interview at IGN   Bounty Hunter class video, and interview at IGN I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:13 am

And a confirmation of the third Empire healing class. I'm pretty sure I'm going BH on the first Empire alt I roll. Though I'm still going to play all the classes at least once.
Back to top Go down
Zepour

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter class video, and interview at IGN   Bounty Hunter class video, and interview at IGN I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:08 am

I suddenly feel the urge to roll a Bounty Hunter. Darn mind tricks.
Back to top Go down
Rafel Xavian

Rafel Xavian

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Rafel Xavian
Guild: Sanctus Amicitia

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter class video, and interview at IGN   Bounty Hunter class video, and interview at IGN I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:03 pm

Looks nice! Deffinately gonna have a BH alt at some point
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Sanctus_Amicitia
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild: Looking for

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter class video, and interview at IGN   Bounty Hunter class video, and interview at IGN I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:24 pm

Wow, was sort of an update and a half and another half. I'm sure the qq-minority are still unhappy, however.
Back to top Go down
Orkayl

Orkayl

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Sanisar
Class: Bounty Hunter
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter class video, and interview at IGN   Bounty Hunter class video, and interview at IGN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:59 am

Sweet sweet reaffirmation of my selected class. The obvious downside is that now I truly am torn about my AC choice. Some of the mercenary armor sets look really nice, and I could certainly deal with doing ranged damage with dual pistols. But the powertech armors look good too and I do love those flamers plus I could still either tank or close range DPS.

Decisions decisions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter class video, and interview at IGN   Bounty Hunter class video, and interview at IGN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bounty Hunter class video, and interview at IGN
Page 1 of 1