The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rift server?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tal Soren

Tal Soren

Rift server? Empty
PostSubject: Rift server?   Rift server? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:12 pm

It doesn't look like our beta server made the cut for the live list, where will all of you rifters be playing now?
I know it will probably be very over-crowded at launch, but I kinda got the old EQ RP feeling from Faeblight. I'll probably start there and see how the population is...I know during beta there was a full server queue a couple times, so if it's too bad I'll probably check out another server. Any one else pick any others yet?
Back to top Go down
Draxx

Draxx

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Reaper
Class: Bounty Hunter
Guild: Reign

Rift server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rift server?   Rift server? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:31 pm

Our Reign members that are playing RIFT will be on Faeblight, been there since Beta 1, and apart from the usual people out to ruin others good times, its a great community.
Back to top Go down
Quince

Quince

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Qint B'san
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

Rift server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rift server?   Rift server? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:39 pm

A group of Crazies are congregating on Wolfbane, but I suspect we'll have a presence on other servers too. (Our Rocklift went the way of the dodo, so back to Wolfbane we go... lol.)
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

Rift server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rift server?   Rift server? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:22 pm

Actually, We ended up on Rocklift. Wolfsbane was taking forever to login to. Of course that may all be better now. There's 12 of us now. 2 more joining in a couple days. We'll probably start recruitment later this week. Going to keep it small to medium tho. We don't likle a huge guild where you can't remember everyones names...or who's toons are who.
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
Sponsored content

Rift server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rift server?   Rift server? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rift server?
Page 1 of 1