The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

if you still play World of Warcraft

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wetworks

Wetworks

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Unsure-Republic

if you still play World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: if you still play World of Warcraft   if you still play World of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:24 pm

Doing some early spring cleaning and came across these two TCG wow loot cards "Papa Hummel's Old-fashioned Pet Biscuit" , nothing special, makes a vanity pet big.
Not sure if WoW still has these loot cards in action with Cataclysm, have not been in game since cataclysm released.
Soooo if you still play early bird gets the worm, just scratched the film of the loot cards, and here are the loot codes.

5838-5549-7479-3109-4593-8805-4

6990-9031-5955-8525-0803-4427-4

if I remember right these numbers need to be turned in at the TCG loot card site through the community site, then you recieve a loot code you turn in at Booty Bay...I could be wrong.

If someone does grab these up please confirm in reply so this thread can be erased.

Thanks!
Wetworks
Back to top Go down
Baelyrn

Baelyrn

PostSubject: Re: if you still play World of Warcraft   if you still play World of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:14 pm

Thank you, I used the upper one, now I can turn my Guild Page into a giant! The code gives you 50 biscuits.

This is the website where you need to use it: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/misc/promotion.html
But it's in a different form: xxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxx.
So, lower should still work if anyone's interested, just make sure you type in correctly.
Back to top Go down
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

PostSubject: Re: if you still play World of Warcraft   if you still play World of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:29 am

i used the other one. thanks a bundle!
Back to top Go down
Wetworks

Wetworks

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Unsure-Republic

PostSubject: Re: if you still play World of Warcraft   if you still play World of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:53 pm

Glad you guys got use of them, can't seem to find the link to close/erase this thread, but thanks for letting me know they got put to some good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if you still play World of Warcraft   if you still play World of Warcraft I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

if you still play World of Warcraft
Page 1 of 1