The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your reason for joining the Project?

Go down 
+24
Pyara_Raga
Variable
Quince
Crebain
Aurabesh
Stryklone
Godric_Barbarosa
archifikos
azpb
Schwendo
Havenae
Grome
Selven
azarhal
Lugaidh
Redriot
WesleyP.
Horeon
Zepour
Ty-Odi
Sylrah
Gamewiz
Kai-Sun
Darka
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Modos
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Force Academy

What is your reason for joining the Project? Empty
PostSubject: What is your reason for joining the Project?   What is your reason for joining the Project? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:15 pm

So what is the reason you are here?
Short and simple question Smile
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: What is your reason for joining the Project?   What is your reason for joining the Project? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:19 pm

I took the blue pill!

I love helping and meeting new people.

...and Selven has me on a leash now. What is your reason for joining the Project? 938653

Back to top Go down
Gamewiz

Gamewiz

PostSubject: Re: What is your reason for joining the Project?   What is your reason for joining the Project? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:19 pm

Because I want people to show respect to one another, even though we have the freedom of internet anonymity.

Short and simple answer to a short and simple question. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sylrah

Sylrah

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: What is your reason for joining the Project?   What is your reason for joining the Project? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:23 pm

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Short enough?
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: Re: What is your reason for joining the Project?   What is your reason for joining the Project? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:27 pm

Global domination.

I will use this thread as a platform to rule the world!!!! MUHUHAHAHAHA!!! (evil cackle)

Joking aside, I just want to try and bring some really cool people together, and my hope is that even if people end up splintering off into different time zones, or server types, they can do so having taken some of the people they have met on here, and in a few years time they look back, and are pleased they came here and still keep in contact with some of the people they have met here.

If they can do that, this entire site would have been worth every ounce of effort, and I will see this as a complete success and look back at this idea with great fondness. Smile

What would my dream be for this site? To get everyone all on one server, and playing together, having a laugh, enjoying every and all aspects of an MMO, even those who have steared clear of certain aspects in the past, to suddenly feel like giving them a go, and to do so safe in the knowledge that there will be awesome people to help them along the way, and to bring their own passion for certain aspects to bear fruit in others Smile
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Zepour

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: What is your reason for joining the Project?   What is your reason for joining the Project? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:45 pm

Ty-Odi wrote:
Global domination.
And steady supply of roasted wookies, I mean delicious cookies. (evil Sith grin)

But yes, be part of and to help buliding a community where respect is more important than Gearscore, leet gear or heap of achievements.

I know, I'm strange ... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: What is your reason for joining the Project?   What is your reason for joining the Project? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:59 pm

Indeed you are a crazy strange person Zepour!!

Seems to be a weird affliction affecting a number of members on here.....LOL Smile
Back to top Go down
Sylrah

Sylrah

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: What is your reason for joining the Project?   What is your reason for joining the Project? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:01 pm

Ty-Odi wrote:
Indeed you are a crazy strange person Zepour!!

Seems to be a weird affliction affecting a number of members on here.....LOL Smile

That's cause I'm spiking mah cookies (and Wookiees).
Back to top Go down
Horeon
(Re)Public Enemy
Horeon

PostSubject: Re: What is your reason for joining the Project?   What is your reason for joining the Project? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:10 pm

Because I hate the staleness of the current MMO mass-community that we all live and play in, and want to "refresh" it back to its original state, or as close as possible.
Back to top Go down
WesleyP.

WesleyP.

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: What is your reason for joining the Project?   What is your reason for joining the Project? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:53 pm

What is your reason for joining the Project? Motivator592faf9489bafb
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheOldPipes
Horeon
(Re)Public Enemy
Horeon

PostSubject: Re: What is your reason for joining the Project?   What is your reason for joining the Project? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:54 pm

HAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: What is your reason for joining the Project?   What is your reason for joining the Project? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:55 pm

WesleyP. wrote:

/WOOKIE HUG!!!!!!

lolz Smile
Back to top Go down
Redriot

Redriot

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Draven
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Reign

PostSubject: Re: What is your reason for joining the Project?   What is your reason for joining the Project? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:20 pm

Think since we can get this done before game, maybe thiers a chance to go to a server and pretty much have a good group of friends, with same goals... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

PostSubject: Re: What is your reason for joining the Project?   What is your reason for joining the Project? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:42 pm

Cuz I needed to surround myself with people crazier than me so people would stop staring at me.. What is your reason for joining the Project? 45250

Last edited by Lugaidh on Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: What is your reason for joining the Project?   What is your reason for joining the Project? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:24 pm

I'm here because...hmm...why was I here? Oh yeah, see my sig.

WesleyP. wrote:

/hug

Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven

PostSubject: Re: What is your reason for joining the Project?   What is your reason for joining the Project? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:27 am

I was sick and tired of the common attitude in most games and had almost desided not to play SWTOR. The OSC thread gave me the spark I'd lost and now I'm here because I believe together we can make an impact.
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: What is your reason for joining the Project?   What is your reason for joining the Project? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:19 am

Selven wrote:
I was sick and tired of the common attitude in most games and had almost desided not to play SWTOR. The OSC thread gave me the spark I'd lost and now I'm here because I believe together we can make an impact.

Honestly, I think she's really just here for the spam.

Aren't we all?

I'm really proud to be a part of this community, and everyone being so kind and willing to have fun and zany conversations. It's a big relief to be able to have a conversation and not feel like you stepped on someone's tail and are suddenly being lashed at.

Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Modos
Guild: Force Academy

PostSubject: Re: What is your reason for joining the Project?   What is your reason for joining the Project? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:44 am

General Attitude in games has really dropped
Back to top Go down
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

PostSubject: Re: What is your reason for joining the Project?   What is your reason for joining the Project? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:59 am

Ty-Odi wrote:
Global domination.

I will use this thread as a platform to rule the world!!!! MUHUHAHAHAHA!!! (evil cackle)

Joking aside, I just want to try and bring some really cool people together, and my hope is that even if people end up splintering off into different time zones, or server types, they can do so having taken some of the people they have met on here, and in a few years time they look back, and are pleased they came here and still keep in contact with some of the people they have met here.

If they can do that, this entire site would have been worth every ounce of effort, and I will see this as a complete success and look back at this idea with great fondness. Smile

What would my dream be for this site? To get everyone all on one server, and playing together, having a laugh, enjoying every and all aspects of an MMO, even those who have steared clear of certain aspects in the past, to suddenly feel like giving them a go, and to do so safe in the knowledge that there will be awesome people to help them along the way, and to bring their own passion for certain aspects to bear fruit in others Smile

That's the shortest answer you gonna get from Ty. *giggles*
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven

PostSubject: Re: What is your reason for joining the Project?   What is your reason for joining the Project? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:32 am

Lugaidh wrote:

That's the shortest answer you gonna get from Ty. *giggles*

Laughing
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: What is your reason for joining the Project?   What is your reason for joining the Project? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:22 pm

Darka wrote:

It's simply following real life, I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: What is your reason for joining the Project?   What is your reason for joining the Project? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:19 pm

azarhal wrote:
Darka wrote:

Didn't notice that. I think it's just a lot easier to be rude when you're anonymous.
Back to top Go down
Havenae

Havenae

PostSubject: Re: What is your reason for joining the Project?   What is your reason for joining the Project? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:33 pm

My reason I'm here.

By Haven Ae

Once upon a time...

Kidding!

A LONG TIME AGO IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY!

Still kidding

No seriously though. I started my own guild about two years ago in World of Warcraft and it seemed to attract a lot of peculiar people.

I had one rule an that rule was everyone must respect everyone else. I didn't care about language or how you played, if you played if you grouped I didn't care if we cut on each other all night so long as it was respectfully done.

Over the course of two years I acquired quite a few very weird but decent respectful people who I've had A LOT of fun playing with. More fun than I've had in a very long time gaming.

I find myself leaving WoW completely when SWTOR launches and sadly those great friends I've had the great fortune of making will most likely stay right where they are. But I can't. I cannot stomach blizzard and their monster any longer friends or no. Real friend don't let friends play WoW, or dial drunk.

Anyway thinking of those folks I began to realize what they reminded me of. Something lost in the past long ago. Something not seen or experienced anymore. From places like DoAC, EQ, Ultima Online and so on..

The way communities used to be. Old School.

I've come to a point in my Online gaming where if I'm surrounded by elitists, jerks, and obnoxious kids I'll just solo and keep to myself. But that removes a lot of fun from MMORPGs. So naturally I'm here to meet some like minded folks that hopefully bud into amazing relationships, friendships that i can enjoy SWTOR with for years to come.
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: What is your reason for joining the Project?   What is your reason for joining the Project? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:21 pm

Grome wrote:
azarhal wrote:
Darka wrote:

Didn't notice that. I think it's just a lot easier to be rude when you're anonymous.

Where I live kids throw insults at random people in the street and people are mostly QQers and whinners that complain about everything but never try to help others or themselves for that matter. Anonymity helped a lot to foster these type of people online, but society is turning into "who cares, it doesn't affect me" too. I suspect that they are simply transposing their online attitude into real life...Kind of a vicious circle.

So MMOs, feel like real life to me.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: What is your reason for joining the Project?   What is your reason for joining the Project? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:56 pm

Selven wrote:

I thought you were here because of me??

Also, I think you and Sylly are starting up some kind of "Cookie Franchise"?

Either way, we welcome our "Viking" overlords....except Randy Moss...*scolds* BAD Viking....BAD!!

I think its going to be a great time playing TOR with you all. I can't wait for you all to meet Coldhart' N' my guildies...great people...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your reason for joining the Project?   What is your reason for joining the Project? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your reason for joining the Project?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next