The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Salutations R.I.G.

Go down 
+8
HDubNZ
Darka
Variable
azarhal
Grome
Selven
Kai-Sun
Aohh
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

Salutations R.I.G. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations R.I.G.   Salutations R.I.G. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:05 pm

*Dances all over the house to the Bee-Gees "You Should be Dancin'"*
Back to top Go down
HDubNZ

HDubNZ

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kaya Jun
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Salutations R.I.G.   Salutations R.I.G. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:13 am

Schwendo wrote:
Welcome Aohh!

Sorry for my enforced absence. I have a lil' son born last Thursday, and, we're still getting settled at home (when I type "settled", substitute, "not sleeping" Smile).

We love the lil' guy though Smile

Welcome to this forum which is becoming such an awesome place to get like minded/ silly/ fun/ outgoing players ready for the TOR launch. I hope you enjoy all of the fun. If you need anything at all, please feel free to PM me anytime!

Welcome mate and congrats. Our wee chap is just going on five months and I hears ya!!!! We have just started having sleep through the night...loves sitting on dad's lap when he's at the computer...his mum says that's bad?
Back to top Go down
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

PostSubject: Re: Salutations R.I.G.   Salutations R.I.G. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:33 am

No one has to be alone in here. GIVE US A HUGGIE!!
Back to top Go down
HDubNZ

HDubNZ

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kaya Jun
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Salutations R.I.G.   Salutations R.I.G. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:31 am

Lugaidh wrote:
No one has to be alone in here. GIVE US A HUGGIE!!

Lugs needs hugs
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: Salutations R.I.G.   Salutations R.I.G. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:37 am

Welcome Aohh! glad to have ya.

Schwen, just give it several months...he'll be e-trading from his crib
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salutations R.I.G.   Salutations R.I.G. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salutations R.I.G.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2