The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can we set upp a temp. poll to see what type of server peeps whant, and in wich continent/timezone ( US/EU )people whant to play? :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snakezzz

Can we set upp a temp. poll to see what type of server peeps whant, and in wich continent/timezone ( US/EU )people whant to play? :) Empty
PostSubject: Can we set upp a temp. poll to see what type of server peeps whant, and in wich continent/timezone ( US/EU )people whant to play? :)   Can we set upp a temp. poll to see what type of server peeps whant, and in wich continent/timezone ( US/EU )people whant to play? :) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:46 pm

Hi there fellow respectfull "old school" gamers Razz

Is there a way we could set upp a poll on what kind of server type and location ( US/EU ) to see who wants what? Razz
( I know it would be speculation as we dont know anything on server types yet, but still Smile )

I will gladly roll on whatever server this comunity decides on, but it would be nice to know what plans people have in regards to timezone, playstyle Smile

Ur thoughts?

cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
Snakezzz

Can we set upp a temp. poll to see what type of server peeps whant, and in wich continent/timezone ( US/EU )people whant to play? :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can we set upp a temp. poll to see what type of server peeps whant, and in wich continent/timezone ( US/EU )people whant to play? :)   Can we set upp a temp. poll to see what type of server peeps whant, and in wich continent/timezone ( US/EU )people whant to play? :) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:50 pm

Personaly i would like either a pure PVP or RP-PVP on a EU server, but that said, i will roll on US server if the majority will be there Smile
Back to top Go down
Gamewiz

Gamewiz

PostSubject: Re: Can we set upp a temp. poll to see what type of server peeps whant, and in wich continent/timezone ( US/EU )people whant to play? :)   Can we set upp a temp. poll to see what type of server peeps whant, and in wich continent/timezone ( US/EU )people whant to play? :) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:51 pm

Anyone can setup a poll, but sure I'll throw one up for the heck of it. Smile Give me a minute!
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Can we set upp a temp. poll to see what type of server peeps whant, and in wich continent/timezone ( US/EU )people whant to play? :)   Can we set upp a temp. poll to see what type of server peeps whant, and in wich continent/timezone ( US/EU )people whant to play? :) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:52 pm

Hi Snakezzz,

Welcome to the RiG.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can we set upp a temp. poll to see what type of server peeps whant, and in wich continent/timezone ( US/EU )people whant to play? :)   Can we set upp a temp. poll to see what type of server peeps whant, and in wich continent/timezone ( US/EU )people whant to play? :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can we set upp a temp. poll to see what type of server peeps whant, and in wich continent/timezone ( US/EU )people whant to play? :)
Page 1 of 1