The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Original thread part 2!

Go down 
+9
Godric_Barbarosa
Aldemarran
Ty-Odi
Schwendo
SandsS
Grome
Velaxi
Darka
Variable
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

Original thread part 2! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Original thread part 2!   Original thread part 2! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:13 am

I agree Sands,

I think the "1000 post" thing really hurt us...we need to keep it on the main general discussion page. Wish they'd give us a "sticky"!

Headed in there now...
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Original thread part 2!   Original thread part 2! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:27 pm

Well since Wednesday they have been an overdose of Jedi info too, doesn't help us to keep it in the 1st page.

And it's kind of hard to bump the thread, without making it look like bumping... Sith are better for that job.
Back to top Go down
SandsS

SandsS

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild: Odium

PostSubject: Re: Original thread part 2!   Original thread part 2! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:54 pm

I suggest a "weekly discussion topic" about building and maintaining community, much like we have Friday Night Chats with topics. This way we can have a real and productive discussion in the SWTOR forums.
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Original thread part 2!   Original thread part 2! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:11 am

We've been moved to the community creations forum. Don't know if this is good or bad news but I'd say it's not the best, as the major crowd is in the general forums.
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Original thread part 2!   Original thread part 2! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:54 am

Noooooooooooooo.

Oh well, took them long enough, though.
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Original thread part 2!   Original thread part 2! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:20 am

I guess that's where it really belongs, huh?

Well, at least it won't get pushed back a few pages in just a few hours anymore. It's easier to stay on top in the CC forum Wink
Back to top Go down
SandsS

SandsS

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild: Odium

PostSubject: Re: Original thread part 2!   Original thread part 2! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:44 am

Yeah, but we've lost a major source of potential 'traffic.' So to speak. PM project, go? Heh.
Back to top Go down
pizzathehut

PostSubject: Re: Original thread part 2!   Original thread part 2! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:27 am

League of Legends or Shot online! both are free
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Original thread part 2!   Original thread part 2! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:53 am

SandsS wrote:
Yeah, but we've lost a major source of potential 'traffic.' So to speak. PM project, go? Heh.

Looks like we need to be more active in the general forum over there and point them oh so subtle to our sigs. Your sigs are linking to the OP or this forum, right? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Original thread part 2!   Original thread part 2! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Original thread part 2!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2