The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The original thread

Go down 
+7
Schwendo
Finiffa
Sylrah
azarhal
Selven
Kai-Sun
Ty-Odi
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

The original thread Empty
PostSubject: The original thread   The original thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:48 pm

Hi guys,

Could I ask, if you have the time of course, that you try to help keep the thread on the 1st page if possible? It is still attracting people to it when it goes back to it, and as such, and with the desire to reach the most amount of people possible, it would be fantastic if we could not keep it in the public eye Smile

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=221309

Like I said, only if you have the time, but it will help us with meeting and greeting people, and to hopefully bring more people to our little group.

I have sent out PMs in the last couple of hours to all those who are not already on the boards, but were good enough to take the time to send me a PM with this sites address, tomorrow I will begin going though my friendslist and sending them to those who have not recieved them yet, and then finally I will go on to the thread itself, and message all those who showed their support on there. Smile

Lots of work to be done, but the rewards hopefully will prove more than worth it Smile

Kind regards

Ty-Odi
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The original thread   The original thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:10 am

I'll do my best, hopefully we'll keep a good conversation going so it doesn't seem like we're intentionally bumping it, don't want admin issues.

Not every forum can have awesome mods like you and Selven Smile
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: The original thread   The original thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:17 am

Kai-Sun wrote:
I'll do my best, hopefully we'll keep a good conversation going so it doesn't seem like we're intentionally bumping it, don't want admin issues.

Awwww..... I love you
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: Re: The original thread   The original thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:11 am

Kai-Sun wrote:

What Selven said! Smile

hehe, thanks man, I have to say this week has been a bit of a whirlwind in many ways, I honestly had no idea how much of an inpact that thread would have, nor just how quickly things would move so that we could be where we are right now.

I think a massive thankyou to Selven is in order for getting the boards looking as sweet as they do Smile

And to all of you who have helped with getting things set up and getting this idea off the ground, it has been a wonderful week, and with me actually having some time off this weekend. (please god do not allow any more releases to go live this week meaning i might loose this weekend off.....please......lol) I might just be able to be about a bit more, I try to be on here as much as I can, just been hard this week, its 1.10am now, and up in 5 hours for work, but had to pop on and say hi, hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The original thread   The original thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:18 am

The original thread 943499 bounce

R2-D2 and me are both cheering and thanking Ty-Odi and Selven.

I will also try to sneakily bump up the thread on the SWTOR forum.
Back to top Go down
Sylrah

Sylrah

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: The original thread   The original thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:11 am

While you're at it, vote 5 stars if you haven't already, might show people more of it's popularity. It's at 10 votes with only a 4.6 avarage... still pretty good.

Means we've probably had one troll voting a 1 to try and get it down? At least my math supports that theory.
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: The original thread   The original thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:07 pm

Sylrah wrote:
While you're at it, vote 5 stars if you haven't already, might show people more of it's popularity. It's at 10 votes with only a 4.6 avarage... still pretty good.

Means we've probably had one troll voting a 1 to try and get it down? At least my math supports that theory.

Yeah, the voting .... I've seen it mentioned before and I must be blind because I can't find a button for it. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Finiffa

Finiffa

PostSubject: Re: The original thread   The original thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:08 pm

Selven wrote:
Sylrah wrote:

Yeah, the voting .... I've seen it mentioned before and I must be blind because I can't find a button for it. Embarassed

You are not the only one ... scratch
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: The original thread   The original thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:09 pm

Selven wrote:
Sylrah wrote:

I'm in the same boat, I could never figure out how to vote for a thread.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: The original thread   The original thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:32 pm

ditto here
Back to top Go down
Gamewiz

Gamewiz

PostSubject: Re: The original thread   The original thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:47 pm

In order to vote for a thread, when you hit "reply", in the reply window, scroll all the way down to the bottom. There will be an option to vote for the thread. You can essentially vote for a thread with every reply you make.
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: The original thread   The original thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:26 pm

I had another thought.

I know it's a big long shot, (and I believe Odi and others touched on it before,) but maybe we could ask the mods to consider stickying our thread?

Can't hurt to ask right? I doubt they will, but maybe they'll surprise us!
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: The original thread   The original thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:12 pm

That would be killer...It got lost in the "white noise" of the TOR site so much, I had to "favorite" it.
Back to top Go down
Gamewiz

Gamewiz

PostSubject: Re: The original thread   The original thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:34 pm

Kai-Sun wrote:
I had another thought.

I know it's a big long shot, (and I believe Odi and others touched on it before,) but maybe we could ask the mods to consider stickying our thread?

A couple of the mods I've gotten to associate with fairly well. I'll send them a PM and see if they can do us a favor. Smile Although I wouldn't hold my breath, as stickying certain objects may be beyond their pay grade.
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: The original thread   The original thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:58 pm

Gamewiz wrote:
Kai-Sun wrote:
I had another thought.

A couple of the mods I've gotten to associate with fairly well. I'll send them a PM and see if they can do us a favor. Smile Although I wouldn't hold my breath, as stickying certain objects may be beyond their pay grade.

What do you mean "gay parade"?

Oh wait .../reads p a y g r a d e ....pay grade

Oh well, carry on.
Back to top Go down
Gamewiz

Gamewiz

PostSubject: Re: The original thread   The original thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:59 pm

Selven wrote:
Gamewiz wrote:
Kai-Sun wrote:
I had another thought.

What do you mean "gay parade"?

Oh wait .../reads p a y g r a d e ....pay grade

Oh well, carry on.

/facepalm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Horeon
(Re)Public Enemy
Horeon

PostSubject: Re: The original thread   The original thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:07 pm

Gamewiz wrote:
/facepalm

Lol

Let me in on some of that /palm, will ya?
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: The original thread   The original thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:10 pm

Horeon wrote:
Gamewiz wrote:
/facepalm

Lol

Let me in on some of that /palm, will ya?

Hehe, I think I need a break from the reading and editing Embarassed
Can I rest in that palm?

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Horeon
(Re)Public Enemy
Horeon

PostSubject: Re: The original thread   The original thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:11 pm

Selven wrote:

Can I rest in that palm?

Sleep

But of course!

... where are the heart-smileys? Fine, whatever, I'll just use flower
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: The original thread   The original thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:18 pm

Horeon wrote:
Selven wrote:

Can I rest in that palm?

Sleep

But of course!

... where are the heart-smileys? Fine, whatever, I'll just use flower

Here I love you I love you I love you I love you

Thanks and you're welcome!
Back to top Go down
Horeon
(Re)Public Enemy
Horeon

PostSubject: Re: The original thread   The original thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:19 pm

But they're not red D:
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: The original thread   The original thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:29 pm

Horeon wrote:
But they're not red D:

The original thread 700715 The original thread 700715

How'bout now?
Back to top Go down
Horeon
(Re)Public Enemy
Horeon

PostSubject: Re: The original thread   The original thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:32 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gamewiz

Gamewiz

PostSubject: Re: The original thread   The original thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:34 pm

You guys are so weird. affraid
Back to top Go down
Horeon
(Re)Public Enemy
Horeon

PostSubject: Re: The original thread   The original thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:35 pm

It's the antiox mask, isn't it? Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The original thread   The original thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The original thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next