The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So, what type of server will you roll on?

Go down 
+9
blur
Godric_Barbarosa
Mongo
SVTCarnage
Kai-Sun
Xavier
Grome
azarhal
MorgonKara
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What type of server will you play on in SWTOR?
PvP
So, what type of server will you roll on? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%So, what type of server will you roll on? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
PvE
So, what type of server will you roll on? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%So, what type of server will you roll on? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 6 ]
RP-PvP
So, what type of server will you roll on? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap38%So, what type of server will you roll on? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 9 ]
RP-PvE
So, what type of server will you roll on? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap24%So, what type of server will you roll on? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
Vhayl Una

Vhayl Una

So, what type of server will you roll on? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, what type of server will you roll on?   So, what type of server will you roll on? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:55 pm

I don't like to be interrupted by being ganked while I'm immersed in what I am doing in game, that and I have the reflexes of a pregnant yak so it usually ends badly for me. That said I like participating in PVP in it's place which for me is in a separate battleground from the PVE world.

*Vhayl looks peeved, "I am NOT a pregnant yak."
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: So, what type of server will you roll on?   So, what type of server will you roll on? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:59 am

Hey all, I just realized this may be the "achilles heel" to the whole darned RiG ideal...I'm not going to bore you with my banter. This is going to be simple. I am going to post a list....with 2 columns....1.) RiG players who are going to go on the RiG server regardless of the server type...and 2.) RiG players who are going to go on whatever server suits their playstyle...k?

thx
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: So, what type of server will you roll on?   So, what type of server will you roll on? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:30 am

I agree and I believe, as I have stated elsewhere, that the question you are popping there is the one that comes before the one in this thread...

We just happened to overlook that we hopped past that step.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: So, what type of server will you roll on?   So, what type of server will you roll on? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:14 am

Yup,

Ty/ Selv', is there any way to combine the 3-5 threads on "Server stuff" onto one single topic? hehe. It just gets confusing, and scattered...
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: So, what type of server will you roll on?   So, what type of server will you roll on? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:45 pm

Might get confusing if you try to merge them...?
Actually there are 2 polls (including this one) and one discussion thread. I don't know what's the best to do, but it's true it would be better to have just one thread at this point. Especially for new arrivals all the threads might be confusing (now 4) so it would be better to have just one "what's your server type" thread if we really need one and then alongside this the one you just made.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: So, what type of server will you roll on?   So, what type of server will you roll on? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:13 pm

Yeah, compiling them to just on main "SWTOR General discussion" area would be nice, vice the 3 different ones they are on now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, what type of server will you roll on?   So, what type of server will you roll on? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, what type of server will you roll on?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2